(Very) Short Stories Thread

An impish smile curved the edges of her lips, taunting in its brilliance. But illusions are never meant to last. Strong fingers carded gently through tendrils, belying the cruelty they were capable of. A sharp twist of the wrist and she was yanked backwards against him.

She would learn.
 
Five, going on six. The lift doors closed. He held his mother’s hand.

Passing the seventh floor, another woman in the lift slapped the face of the man next to her.

‘I didn’t like that lady,’ the son said, quietly. ‘She stood on my foot. So I pinched her bum.’
 
She made yummy rumbling noises as she took him deeper.

He reciprocated with the same, plus a hip thrust and fingers tightly gripping her hair.

She worked her throat as if to swallow and he answered with a groan and a deep thrust as he pumped his climax into her body.
 
On The Floor And Bound In Duct Tape

When I got home, I found this naked brunette on the floor and bound in duct tape.

After I uncovered her mouth, she begged me to let her suck my dick.

Then, after I fucked her silly, I saw a card that said, "Enjoy your birthday slave, Big Brother Mine!"
 
Meetings

She was sitting at the bar. Short skirt, black stockings, red lips. ‘So, tell me about your day.’

‘Meetings.’

‘And?’

‘More meetings.’

She nodded. ‘Perhaps we should continue this conversation in your room.’

In the morning, as she straightened her stocking seams, she asked: ‘And today?’

‘Meetings, more bloody meetings.’
 
My Confession

A light breeze blows
Whenever I step out of the shadows.

Then, I grab a bitch
And make her relieve my itch.

After I let myself pound
Every hole, I left her on the ground.

That ends my confession
Inside this police station
About my totally dark and sinister mission.
 
We Got The Last Laugh

Sylvia was a bitch who was so totally downright rude
And the words she said were so equally crude!

But we got the last laugh on that bitch
Because we grabbed a camera as soon as she got the itch
And shot a picture of that bitch in the nude!
 
Five, going on six. The lift doors closed. He held his mother’s hand.

Passing the seventh floor, another woman in the lift slapped the face of the man next to her.

‘I didn’t like that lady,’ the son said, quietly. ‘She stood on my foot. So I pinched her bum.’

No, not a (very) short story of my own. Simply wishing to congratulate SamScribble on his. Thanks for such succinct excellence. :)
 
That Orgy Show

Kelly and I invited Bruce and Lois over for dinner.

After a few drinks, the girls got naked in time for Kelly to start sucking on Lois' pussy before Bruce fucks Kelly in the ass.

That was while I rubbed my dick and enjoyed every part of that orgy show.
 
What I Would Do

If I really could be invisible
For just one day, I would be able
To sneak into the ladies locker
Room at the gym and have a shower
With the hot babes who are sexually available.

And like an unseen buck,
I would give all of them one big fuck.
 
What I Had Done With My Best Friend's Hot Mom

As soon as I left the house of my best friend Scott, I saw his mom sitting naked in the car and looking like she wanted me to fuck her.

After I banged the bitch, I hauled my ass out of there before Scott came outside and saw us naked.
 
This Wet Sex Dream I Had

I saw this hot asian babe walking slowly towards me before she slipped off her long blue scarf and exposed her naked body.

She allowed me to kiss and touch her all over until the alarm clock woke me up and I found myself alone in my very own bed.
 
My Roommate, The Sex Addict

I came home from work and heard some strange sounds coming from the bedroom of my roommate Paula which made me go inside and have a look.

I covered my eyes in shame because she fell off the wagon and let herself fuck our next door neighbors James and Kirk.
 
The Tip I Just Gave Her

After I signed for the package, the delivery girl suddenly felt hot and took off everything but the baseball cap.

That made me grab her arm and pull her over to the sofa to fuck her pussy.

After all that fucking, she walked out with a smile on her face.
 
How I Would Describe Her

She has long black
Hair and is facing the back
Of a chair with tattoos on each
Arm and leg and within reach
Of getting her groove back.

She looks like a babe who
Would be willing to
Perform the act of fucking
Every single man and other women, too.
 
Her Visual Pain

She is driving in the rain
To get away from her visual pain.

She saw her husband naked
And fucking another woman in bed.

But he would no longer have any fun
Because she is driving home to get the gun
And shoot them dead before the new day sun.
 
If I Drink That Stuff

If I drink that stuff, I would grant
Myself the ability to become a giant.

Then, I would find a hot
Giant babe and stick my rod into her slot.

And after we would get done fucking
Each other, we would be dumping
The stuff to keep others from growing.
 
What She Did With That Shotgun

Mindy Sue surly is no nun
Because of what she did with that shotgun.

When she saw her boyfriend in a car
And fucking another woman, she reckoned he went too far.

So, she aimed the shotgun at that sick fuck
And shot him dead from her parents' pickup truck.
 
My First Time At A Nude Beach

It was such a hot summer
That I went to a beach unlike any other.

The people there happen to be
Naked including the girl smiling at me.

She walked right over
And allowed me to touch her.

Her skin was like a peach
That was delivered to that beach.
 
The city's streets were unfamiliar, after having been away so long. She scanned the horizon for a familiar landmark, holding the letter that directed her to the meeting place.

He turned the corner and their eyes met. Suddenly, she was home.
 
Some Strange

I'd noticed her before, but she wasn't really my type.

That one day, though, she approached me and said she heard I like girls. "Yep," I replied. "A lot."

She took my hand, led me to her car, and proceeded to go down on me until I screamed my release to the heavens.

My clit hasn’t been the same since.
 
Five, going on six. The lift doors closed. He held his mother’s hand.

Passing the seventh floor, another woman in the lift slapped the face of the man next to her.

‘I didn’t like that lady,’ the son said, quietly. ‘She stood on my foot. So I pinched her bum.’

Sam, that one is a masterpiece.
It reads like a joke!
 
Try this

He entered my mind in a frenzy f desire as his eyes informed me of his intention, I shivered for a moment, my first time with him. He grinned as he removed his shirt. his muscles overwhelming my bodily fluid. i quivered and with the unexpected excitement. I came to him......
 
Angels or Demons

Walking down the long dark alley, three glowing angelic redheaded beauties with feathery wings and pointed ears arose from the darkness, which had initially hid them from my eyes. With a hunger foreshadowed in there light blue eyes, they flapped their wings toward me, and pounced upon me, stripping me of my clothes. All three attacking my cock, one along my length as the two others sucked each ball.

With each spurt of cum I felt weaker and weaker and light headed. My eyesight becoming blurry as there feathery wings turned scaly, there angelic forms now a hardened grey and there blue eyes blackened.
 
It was dark as I drove home taking a short cut new to me. I've been told this part of town is seedy, now I knew why. Nine cars parked along the path and all were rocking wildly. As I stoped at the red light, wiating for it to turn green, right then a woman dashed toward my car, and got in without an invitation. In retrospect I should've locked mydoors.
 
Back
Top