The "I Didn't Get Laid Today" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting closer and closer to four years...

At least I will be going back to Vegas in three weeks! :D Too bad it won't be with a woman :(
 
Ugh, I'm scared I won't get any for years and years and years. I know I'll go mad after a while.

I haven't gotten any since May or June. I can't remember which. I can count on one hand how many times I've gotten laid this year. And, sadly, none of those times were satisfying, didn't finish even once.
 
There will be plenty of women in Vegas, just bring money. :)

I don't have any money. My father is paying for the trip and I couldn't talk him out of it.

And I don't want a fling. The things I miss most about women are all relationship things.
 
I pretty much didn't date for almost my entire twenties. No sex either. I find it very amusing when I read stories and a character complains about not having had sex for like, two weeks. I think, "Wuss."
 
I pretty much didn't date for almost my entire twenties. No sex either. I find it very amusing when I read stories and a character complains about not having had sex for like, two weeks. I think, "Wuss."

Then color me a wuss. I get cranky after three days. :eek:
 
For me, it's not the lack of sex that gets me annoyed, it's the lack of satisfaction.

I can do stuff myself until the cows come home and I will NEVER be satisfied. The orgasm is just completely different and not fulfilling at all.

But I can keep the craziness at bay somewhat by self service. Otherwise after a month I have to make a conscious effort to not attack the first old enough human male to walk by. They all begin to look good at that point.

Don't know how in the world I dealt with it all when I was very into no masturbating. I went for 6 months without any kind of pleasure during that time. And the only reason why I do anything now is because of pregnancy hormones. Otherwise I wouldn't touch my toys or do anything. As it is, I have to try not to think about it or else the experience is much worse than no satisfaction. -_-'
 
I didn't get laid today. Nobody wants a sicko!:(

Unless whoever you normally do stuff with is sick also and has the energy. lol.

I had some really good sex once when I and my then boyfriend both had strep. We were running fevers so our bodies were way hotter than normal and the heat of him was crazy and he enjoyed how hot I was down there as well. Course we were incredibly exhausted after that, but still worth it :p
 
Unless whoever you normally do stuff with is sick also and has the energy. lol.

I had some really good sex once when I and my then boyfriend both had strep. We were running fevers so our bodies were way hotter than normal and the heat of him was crazy and he enjoyed how hot I was down there as well. Course we were incredibly exhausted after that, but still worth it :p

I'll keep that in mind. What the heck!
 
Sigh.

No, the reason I didn't post here for a while was not because I've been getting laid a ton. If you must know, I haven't had any action since the first week of the year. I stopped posting here because there just wasn't much point in it--it didn't help things, it didn't change anything, I wanted to get free of the negativity.

And I'm not really posting here because I haven't gotten laid any time soon (though I haven't). I'm posting here because everything seems to be conspiring against me. I go out in public and never meet anyone my age. If I do meet someone I'm interested in, she's inevitably already married. I pursue people on dating sites and it goes nowhere (ask me about the girl I pursued for four weeks because she was just cool enough to be interesting but not cool enough to, you know, not lead me on). I get fired from my choir (which was a dead end dating-wise anyhow, but at least was nice social contact) for the crime of having a job, and then the choir tries to keep my payments for a travel tour they're no longer taking me on. I then have to quit said job because it's either that or get fired, meaning I was ejected from the choir and the Spain trip for nothing. I ask friends for help and my IMs or texts are "mysteriously" lost. Hell, I can't even download a perfectly-legal copy of a video game because my housemate used a Limewire knockoff and now our ISP hates our guts and throttles anything we do that isn't a browser.

I'm posting here because, if I hit "Submit Reply" and the post goes through, it'll be the first time anything goes right in something like a month.

And no, I'm not getting laid. But to be blunt, that's the least of my worries.
 
It's a sad thing when your fuck buddy dumps you. Even sadder when he's your neighbour.

And it's downright insulting when he does it be giving you a light punch on the shoulder and in an exaggeratedly cheerful voice tells you to take care and he'll see you around.

As if you were a friggin' GUY!:mad:
 
It's a sad thing when your fuck buddy dumps you. Even sadder when he's your neighbour.

And it's downright insulting when he does it be giving you a light punch on the shoulder and in an exaggeratedly cheerful voice tells you to take care and he'll see you around.

As if you were a friggin' GUY!:mad:

You have our sympathy.
 
It's a sad thing when your fuck buddy dumps you. Even sadder when he's your neighbour.

And it's downright insulting when he does it be giving you a light punch on the shoulder and in an exaggeratedly cheerful voice tells you to take care and he'll see you around.

As if you were a friggin' GUY!:mad:

Nice to have you back, Svenskaflicka!
Well, not exactly on this thread, but on the AH! :rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top