Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
The smell of coffee wafting from the Great Room draws me from my blankets. Still not entirely well, but need to attempt a return to work and normality.
Settling in my favorite seat to poke a fork at the lovely eggs on my plate, nibble a muffin, and observe the goings on with soft smile of thanks to a good friend.

Good Morning to all the lovelies and Gents who frequent this thread ... I have been reading and sent good wishes and hugs to all that needed them - just far below the radar :)

4 stitches. puny? but it hurts like hell! cant move fingers hardly on right hand. knife slipped on the seed of an avocado. went straight through my hand between thumb and pointer finger so deep i actually have a goose egg on the opposite side of my hand where the cut is. numbing agent is starting to wear off. now the fun begins :(

*wince* that smarts.

try tequila - not on the hand, to drink!

hope it gets better soon. :)

The smell of coffee wafting from the Great Room draws me from my blankets. Still not entirely well, but need to attempt a return to work and normality.
Settling in my favorite seat to poke a fork at the lovely eggs on my plate, nibble a muffin, and observe the goings on with soft smile of thanks to a good friend.

Good Morning to all the lovelies and Gents who frequent this thread ... I have been reading and sent good wishes and hugs to all that needed them - just far below the radar :)

Good morning to you as well DD I'm glad you're on the mend, hell of a rough time you've had and no mistake, now let me get more coffee for us while you analise these comics.
And please enjoy the eggs they are good for you, really.;)

Last edited:
Hello and good evening/morning to my beautiful sisters and adoring daddies!

I've been crazy (borderline insane) busy and I couldn't be happier about it! So sorry I haven't been around much, as I've missed this amazing bunch! :)

I hope you are all doing well and offer lots of hugs to you all!

Only 6 more sleeps before stepping on the plane to meet Daddy for our vacation!!! I cannot wait!
Mutato, I see we leave the same day! So exciting! ~high five~

The days drag like months, hours like days until I finally hold my sweet little girl in my arms.

Peaches! You will knock them out at the interview! I thought I said something stupid in an interview once, but as it turns out that was one of the human moments that helped get me the job. Good Luck! (but you really don't need it)

Good morning/evening to INL, NFL, Hayley and RA! Hoping you are all getting over your bumps, bruises and scrapes!

Mutato, RJ and HS low fives to you!

Hi to all the newbies and returning regulars.

Another hot with high dew points day here in the Land-O-Lakes but a beautiful weekend is promised with next week guaranteed to be the best in history!!! GS Thin mints are on my list and ready to pack Buttercup!

Dapple! I'm sorry you have not been feeling well. I hope you are on the mend!

INL: Hugs as always, my dear.

Photo: Big hugs to you, sweet one!

Nice to see the Sick one on the boards!

Too many Daddies to list out separately, it seems. :rose: May you all have a wonderful day today!

Peaches! I'm excited for you! You'll do GREAT! I just know it! :)

Excited dances for Cookie! Behave on your vacation! :D

CA: OUCHIE! Be careful, Sweetie! I hope you heal quickly and without scarring. :rose:

Hugs and kisses to all my sisters. You know where to find me if you need me, I'm in an around, and I answer my messages as I can. I am finally getting all the paperwork completed for my new job which will hopefully start this coming Monday. Preliminary physical, drug testing, etc... fun fun fun... I get to pee in a cup :D:D

*pinches Mutato and RJ before cartwheeling away*

It's been known to happen.:kiss:

I've missed you! :heart:

Dapple! I'm sorry you have not been feeling well. I hope you are on the mend!

INL: Hugs as always, my dear.

Photo: Big hugs to you, sweet one!

Nice to see the Sick one on the boards!

Too many Daddies to list out separately, it seems. :rose: May you all have a wonderful day today!

Peaches! I'm excited for you! You'll do GREAT! I just know it! :)

Excited dances for Cookie! Behave on your vacation! :D

CA: OUCHIE! Be careful, Sweetie! I hope you heal quickly and without scarring. :rose:

Hugs and kisses to all my sisters. You know where to find me if you need me, I'm in an around, and I answer my messages as I can. I am finally getting all the paperwork completed for my new job which will hopefully start this coming Monday. Preliminary physical, drug testing, etc... fun fun fun... I get to pee in a cup :D:D

*pinches Mutato and RJ before cartwheeling away*

*hugs* to you, gorgeous!

And to the rest of you, I hope you all have a wonderful hump day! :rose:

** Dapple! I'm sorry you have not been feeling well. I hope you are on the mend! **

Thank you so very, very much, RA ... not quite bouncing back - but getting some answers.

Well, I finished up the mistake an arrogant programmer caused. It's all cleaned and now the correct update which, if the ass had read the needs for it would have taken only 2 hours of his time, not the official 12 hours his consulting firm will be charged for what I and my team had to do.

And the company is not charging the consultant's firm minimum wage. No, they're being charged over $250/hour for it, because I and others had to leave what we were supposed to have been doing to work on this prick's mistake.

Oh, by the way, his contract with the insurance company has been terminated and from my understanding, his employment with the consultant firm has been ended.

Originally Posted by kit_kat_ View Post
It's been awhile since I've posted in this thread. I thought I had found me a Daddy. Turns out it wasn't meant to be. I guess the search continues.

Hugs to all!

Hugs Kit_kat_

I think the same thing just happened to me...at the very least I am confused.

:(

There are many pretend Daddies out there, those who have no clue to what it takes to be one. They love being called "Daddy" and the sex, but aren't up to being there when just an ear or shoulder are needed.

There are many pretend Daddies out there, those who have no clue to what it takes to be one. They love being called "Daddy" and the sex, but aren't up to being there when just an ear or shoulder are needed.

Amen, Rj. Those are the type that want all the "perks" of being a daddy, but none of the "bad stuff". Note, I personally don't think it is bad to be there for someone you care for....to take the time to tend and mend any of your baby girl/pet's hurting....whether it is psychological, physical or a combination of the two. There are those that see anything "extra" like that as being not worthy of their time. So in short, basically what you just said, just a bit more wordier.

Patience rewards those that can show that they deserve and have earned it. Good luck to everyone in finding those that they want, as well as need.

Hugs to you, Serene and KitKat. :rose: I'm sorry you are hurting.

I've had a few speed bumps with my Daddy; we're working them out. Only time will tell, though. He is a special person who has in a very short time wrapped my heart up in animal print duct tape :D, and I'm a bit taken with him :heart:

In the meantime, I am here, if anyone needs an ear to bend. Or, if you need an eye poked out, I'm good for that, too.

Couldn't get all my errands run today... HOLY CRAP it's a long way from one end of Houston to the other... :mad: And people do NOT know how to drive...

WTH? Some guy on I-45 is driving a pimped out whateverthehellhewasdriving and he had these SPIKEY, BLADEY things spinning from his hub caps...

:confused:

When the hell did Inspector Gadget move to town? Here I am comfortably driving at just over the speed limit and this IDIOT comes up beside me.... I'm thinking move the HELLO KITTY over, Bubba... you are going to slash my tires if you get any closer!!!

I'm serious, people.. these hub cap thingies came out from the car at least 10-12 inches.. Is that even LEGAL????

Ok, enough rant..

My wish is that everyone finds what they want and desire in their quests for D/bg relationships. Once a connection is made, it is hard to break, and is special indeed.

Hugs to you, Serene and KitKat. :rose: I'm sorry you are hurting.

I've had a few speed bumps with my Daddy; we're working them out. Only time will tell, though. He is a special person who has in a very short time wrapped my heart up in animal print duct tape :D, and I'm a bit taken with him :heart:

In the meantime, I am here, if anyone needs an ear to bend. Or, if you need an eye poked out, I'm good for that, too.

Couldn't get all my errands run today... HOLY CRAP it's a long way from one end of Houston to the other... :mad: And people do NOT know how to drive...

WTH? Some guy on I-45 is driving a pimped out whateverthehellhewasdriving and he had these SPIKEY, BLADEY things spinning from his hub caps...

You're in Texas, who knows?
:confused:

When the hell did Inspector Gadget move to town? Here I am comfortably driving at just over the speed limit and this IDIOT comes up beside me.... I'm thinking move the HELLO KITTY over, Bubba... you are going to slash my tires if you get any closer!!!

I'm serious, people.. these hub cap thingies came out from the car at least 10-12 inches.. Is that even LEGAL????

Ok, enough rant..

My wish is that everyone finds what they want and desire in their quests for D/bg relationships. Once a connection is made, it is hard to break, and is special indeed.

You're in Texas, different rules down there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back