Ever fantisized or actually been stripped by strangers

I would love to be out dancing at a club watching my wife dancing with stangers as the slide there hands up her skirt and pull her thong to the side, all the while I am doing the same thing to her best friend as I dance with her.. fantasy of mine

OOOH and I like that fantasy. Hopefully it will happen to me some time with hubby watching from the bar.

Yeah, sort of I guess. Was at a Halloween party a few months back and I had sex in front of everyone with a coupe guys. I was in a vintage Star Trek uniform with a garter instead of panty hose, so it was fairly easy to move my panties aside and be stuffed with cock. That doesn't really count as being 'stripped' does it? My husband was there, and I'm sure he took pix. He gets off on that sort of stuff.

WOW! And your husband was there and watched?

Absolutely fantasized about it many times...with just one man or many stripping, groping and taking all kids of liberties with me. :D

Wish I could say I've had it happen.

I don't think it's weird at all, pretty tame if you ask me. ;)

Is it a weird fantasy to have. I've had this fantasy for a long time. Being caught some where even in a public place where I'm surrounded by strange men who slowly strip, fondle and have there way with me. I guess the feeling of being helpless to stop them is what turns me on. Do other woman havethe same thoughts. I love stories about this fantasy and love it whenI get PMs about me this way. Anyone have comments on this or an actual situation that happened to you??

Yes. I've had that happen. Several times. It's an enormous turn-on.

As a guy it is definitely a fantasy I have about a lot of women I see.
Nothing like violent, just enjoyable and sensual.

But I guess that we all fantasize about stuff like that.

The lure of a stranger is VERY sexy.

How do you imagine it happening?
I think about Going to meet some who will dominate me. Upon arrival they have rules that I must obey, such as that I remove and surrender all of my clothes upon arrive to their home. They take them and lock them away for the duration of my stay.

I think about Going to meet some who will dominate me. Upon arrival they have rules that I must obey, such as that I remove and surrender all of my clothes upon arrive to their home. They take them and lock them away for the duration of my stay.

WOW I fantasize about the same thing...........

WOW I fantasize about the same thing...........

I've had exactly that experience. I was the "guinea pig" for want of a better term at a bondassage training weekend. I went in knowing I'd probably be the only one naked which was exciting enough, but when my clothes were actually locked away, the idea of being forced to remain naked just seemed to ratchet the whole thing up a notch.

I've had exactly that experience. I was the "guinea pig" for want of a better term at a bondassage training weekend. I went in knowing I'd probably be the only one naked which was exciting enough, but when my clothes were actually locked away, the idea of being forced to remain naked just seemed to ratchet the whole thing up a notch.
that sounds so incredibly hot. I have never had the chance to have this happen but I think i would really enjoy it. If they added a collar to me after handing over my clothes it would only add to the ambiance.

Tell us how you imagine it happening to you.

I have several fantasies involving this, however my favorite is as follows. I have always loved swimming and roughhousing in the pool. This has, in the past, led to the occasional wardrobe malfunction. I always acted embarrassed and played it down but loved it when a boob popped out or my bottoms slid down when I dove in. My fantasy revolves around roughhousing in the pool with a couple of guys as others including their wives watched. I loose my top and they throw it around playing keep away. While Im distracted somebody slips up behind me and unties and steals my bottoms and they throw my whole suit on the roof. They make me spend the rest of the party nude and eventually I get more comfortable and get out of the pool and instead of going straight for my towel go the the bar and get a drink and stay on display for the rest of the day.

that sounds so incredibly hot. I have never had the chance to have this happen but I think i would really enjoy it. If they added a collar to me after handing over my clothes it would only add to the ambiance.

It was incredibly hot, and she did in fact add a collar as well as wrist and ankle cuffs which were used at various times and in various ways as the weekend unfolded.

My doctor fantasy....

I used to have a doctor who was mid-fifties with big tits and good looking. I would fantasize that she'd have me pull down my pants for the exam and start playing with me. In reality when it happened I was too chicken to get hard.

I have a very attractive female doctor too and she has me strip naked whenever I'm there for my annual physical. When she has me bend over so she can feel my prostate, I fantasize about her saying, "I think you like this part of your exam" and then asking me "does this feel good?" as she inserts her finger inside me...when I moan a little and tell her "oh, yes, it does"...she asks me "how's this feel" and then she proceeds to insert another and then another finger inside me until she almost has her entire hand inside me...by then I am so turned on and doing that deep throat moaning thing while about to have an earth-shaking orgasm...hmmmm....I love my physical exams (and apparently so does my doctor) AND my fantasy too :)

Enjoying this thread

And i have known and met and been with women with that fantasy, and who've been turned on as I have stripped them. And have had some experiences with doing that to strangers.

I have several fantasies involving this, however my favorite is as follows. I have always loved swimming and roughhousing in the pool. This has, in the past, led to the occasional wardrobe malfunction. I always acted embarrassed and played it down but loved it when a boob popped out or my bottoms slid down when I dove in. My fantasy revolves around roughhousing in the pool with a couple of guys as others including their wives watched. I loose my top and they throw it around playing keep away. While Im distracted somebody slips up behind me and unties and steals my bottoms and they throw my whole suit on the roof. They make me spend the rest of the party nude and eventually I get more comfortable and get out of the pool and instead of going straight for my towel go the the bar and get a drink and stay on display for the rest of the day.

I love this one...so very hot!

Fun thread. I have always imagined a variety of scenarios but the predominate one is where I am stripped of my clothes at a party of women and I am forced to serve them drinks and food.

Yeah, sort of I guess. Was at a Halloween party a few months back and I had sex in front of everyone with a coupe guys. I was in a vintage Star Trek uniform with a garter instead of panty hose, so it was fairly easy to move my panties aside and be stuffed with cock. That doesn't really count as being 'stripped' does it? My husband was there, and I'm sure he took pix. He gets off on that sort of stuff.
WOW! And your husband was there and watched?

Yes he was and yes he did. He even encouraged it. I was pretty drunk.

Believe it or not I actually have been, only once but I would love for it to happen again. It was by two women I had never met previously in a hotel hallway while only wearing a towel...

That is so hot. I'll bet you enjoy the occasional touch or squeeze from the me at the party. Maybe they surround you at the bar so the wives can't see them grope your naked body? Great story.

Back