Fantasy genre

wonderlust_80

Experienced
Who here likes the fantasy / magic genre? Does anyone want to exchange ideas on magic / fantasy in BDSM fiction?

Have you read many fantasy novels, and do you like the idea of magic playing a part in a story?

Sure, it is unrealistic, but then again so are many fictional stories.

When I write my stories, they have mind control, shape shifting, fantasy world characters and other magical parts to it. But its not just about creating some kind of sex wizard who can rape anyone ( but I admit, that sounds entertaining) its more about the ability to use a skill to get something that may not even be sex related.

Hmmm... If you just want a discussion, it probably a bit misplaced.

What i actually like best but find a bit underrepresented here (or probably just wasn't lucky, and I reside primary in Exhibitionist&Voyer venturing into the Sci-Fi & Fantasy and (mostly) magic categories Mind Control or Non-Human mostly by random chance, although there's lot of stuff I like) is soft, practical magic. Such magic that leave uncertainty about it's exact nature and even reality. Words that work, or just give confidence. Visions that can be imagined based on imperfect information you may not know having. Confirmation bias played up to eleven in whatever way, but still within margins of extraordinary random chances. Sixt sense that defy explanation, but isn't terribly reliable either, if useful at all. Tremendous power too scary to ever use for real. Basically magic that exists almost purely in character's head, so a sceptical observer still can construct alternative explanation if they're inclined so.

If you're just loking for ideas instead, here's two quick bits:

Alien ipod not have anything resembling buttons but interface requiring unknown, strange and illogical manipulations and emit waves we can't detect, but apparently can play limited set of different tunes that by chance affect mood of human beings in unexpected ways.

Two very bored wizards invent a game, who will first seduce everyone in a fixed set of people (like college class). Virgins give extra points, but it is still a time race mostly. At least nominal consent is required. Maintained relationships that make task harder for the competitor(s) are allowed. It's a spectator sport for very limited audience, initially invited as arbitrators, but probably later got involved more than expected.

And a bit longer, how about this: stalked by a nymph or even this nude in public, but no one notices

Last edited:
Have you read many fantasy novels, and do you like the idea of magic playing a part in a story?

The basic problem is the 'sex magic' would likely get out of control quickly, unless the magic users weren't as into sex as we mere mortals. kinda like twilight, he's boinked so many chix he's not rushing to boink her. its the glaring flaw in hogwarts, after all, all those teens with all that power and no sexy time.

I can imagine wishing women found me twice as attractive as I found them. A greedy man might wish that at a higher multiple.

I can imagine wishing women found me twice as attractive as I found them. A greedy man might wish that at a higher multiple.

Oh, relative wishes are such a nice recipe for a disaster.

I remember that Dutch tale about the Lumberjack who met whomever he met in the forest and got his three wishes. Two of were: to be as rich as the Richguy and as nimble as Dancerguy. He then went to the bar and had a good time dancing unlit he had a brawl that left Dancerguy with twisted ankle, so Lumberjack couldn't dance either anymore. So he sit to cards table and had incredible winning streak that left Richguy shirtless and Lumberjack barely escaped lynching when it turned out he have not a penny on him either.

Oh, relative wishes are such a nice recipe for a disaster.

I remember that Dutch tale about the Lumberjack who met whomever he met in the forest and got his three wishes. Two of were: to be as rich as the Richguy and as nimble as Dancerguy. He then went to the bar and had a good time dancing unlit he had a brawl that left Dancerguy with twisted ankle, so Lumberjack couldn't dance either anymore. So he sit to cards table and had incredible winning streak that left Richguy shirtless and Lumberjack barely escaped lynching when it turned out he have not a penny on him either.

I don't see where this wish would be easy to corrupt like that, though. Let's say I had a wish and wished that, and meet an attractive woman. She then finds me more attractive than I find her. If something later happens such that she becomes unattractive, then she doesn't find me attractive anymore, either. The only downside I can imagine is that she makes a wish to be more attractive than any other woman on the planet, and we can't quit having sex for how attracted we are to each other. (Not a bad way to die, if you ask me!) Meanwhile, everyone else will find us so attractive that they'll want to keep us alive, so maybe they'd find some way to keep us from dying.

Actually, having slept on it, I can see a way a wish to have women find you twice as attractive as you find them could be turned against the wisher: Have the most attractive woman nearby be unhappily married to the most jealous crime lord around. He sees the two of you drooling at each other and sends thugs with orders to beat you in front of her until she doesn't want you anymore...

Actually, having slept on it, I can see a way a wish to have women find you twice as attractive as you find them could be turned against the wisher: Have the most attractive woman nearby be unhappily married to the most jealous crime lord around. He sees the two of you drooling at each other and sends thugs with orders to beat you in front of her until she doesn't want you anymore...

Or the crime boss/gangster gives you "concrete shoes"

Why unhappy married? She could be totally happy married to the sweetest most caring and sensitive guy in the world, yet since you find her irresistible, she is absolutely compelled to respond. It destroy them both. You might not care, may not find out at all until much too late, you fulfil your lust and trash her.

Why unhappy married? She could be totally happy married to the sweetest most caring and sensitive guy in the world, yet since you find her irresistible, she is absolutely compelled to respond. It destroy them both. You might not care, may not find out at all until much too late, you fulfil your lust and trash her.

I would care. I don't want to cause harm. I was pointing out the usual trope of any wish being turned on the wisher could apply to my suggested wish as well.

Back