Married men, Bi-curious in VA

Hey

47yo mwm, very curious in NOVA area. Most interested in mutual JO and Mutual oral. Will not do some random meet up, let's chat and see how it goes. A nice cut cock, trimmed and or smooth is what turns me on the most.

Last edited:
Staunton 10/24 to 10/26

I will be in Staunton 10/24 - 10/26 staying at the new Inn and Conference Center and would love to have some M2M or MFM fun. 52 years old, discreet, ddf, nonsmoking bimwm. I am 5'10, 196 lbs w a 6" cut cock and versatile. I will be arriving early afternoon on 10/24.

Giving this thread a bump and checking in as a 32 bi mwm in the Hampton Roads / Tidewater region

When you’ve been married 21 years the second time around (16 years on the first) and your wife would never go down on you. You have to wonder what it would be like. As she got older she even said she wasn’t interested in sex anymore. Rather than find another woman that wanted to own me I decided to give it a shot with another married man. I’m 58 and he is 60. When he asked me why I wanted to 69 with another man? I responded with, “All my life I’ve been helping others and I thought this was a way I could help someone else out and get something out of it myself.” We did it when both wives were out of town. Pretty damn good. For the first time I surprised myself. Watched a little x-rated stuff, talked about a younger woman joining us, and he went down on me twice. I’m not curious anymore. For those of you going through 20 year marriage withdrawal from sex and want to stay married, I say go for it. When you think about how nice it would have been to have someone else to help when you were jacking off just imagine someone sucking you off because they want to. Don’t wait till you’re my age. Makes it hard to get up the nerve. :cathappy:

Although I haven't gotten a great deal of experience I found that giving pleasure is exciting to me. Regardless if I am licking a pussy or a cock it turns me on the turn others on. I find my own cock gets incredibly hard when I am making a man's cock hard. A 69 allows each of us to return a favor as we receive a favor. You suck faster and he mirrors your efforts. Give the way you wish to receive.

703/540

Anyone in the Winchester area care to chat? 47yo mwm, no experience, very curious.

Chat?

37 mwm in NOVA. No experience but have been curious for a long time. Brand new to the forum. Looking for someone to chat with/help guide me discreetly.

Can’t beat a good cock to play with I love to make a guy cum and have them make me cum but what get me going is watching a horny man suck me dry the look on their face when they are about to suck my cock for the first time and then find out am good to go again straight away I can sit back and let them suck it all day long

:rolleyes:Giving the thread a bump. I'm usually down to chat/dm and I'm considering trying to setup a fwb arrangement with another hwp bi guy in their early 30s like me in the 757 area;).

Northeast Tennessee

I'm a newly retired married white male very near the Virginia state line. Haven't had a gay contact in a long time. With women I tend to be Dom but with men, very sub although I don't take it up the ass, I'm very oral and love to feel cum on my face. Moving from Miami, FL where everyone was basically nameless and faceless to ultra conservative and devout TN is quite a shock. I don't think there are even any bookstores, xxx theaters or safe glory holes in this end of the STATE. I'm pretty reserved normally but get a shot or two of Fireball whiskey in me and I'll get wild and subby. I prefer older white men. Hat goes back to my first experience with a scout leader.

Back