The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mickyp123 said:
mmmm ice cube, on nipples and clit, slide band down three chop sticks and band clit and nipples, then brush sloowly with flogger while erect

I was thinking more of putting the elastics around the chopsticks at the end, then parting them with the ice cube, placing over nipple and wait for cube to melt, as it melts the chopsticks get tighter and tighter.....

subtleone said:
I was thinking more of putting the elastics around the chopsticks at the end, then parting them with the ice cube, placing over nipple and wait for cube to melt, as it melts the chopsticks get tighter and tighter.....

Good ideas Micky and subtleone...

whereas I was thinking of freezing the chopstick in an ice cube and pinging the elastic band off it.

see no nipples or other body parts and you can still have fun! :p

subtleone said:

like that, how about being tied, star shaped, then be squirted with one of those pump up water pistols, full of warm milk, in different localised places

subtleone said:

oops blindfolded

minx1 said:

whereas I was thinking of freezing the chopstick in an ice cube and pinging the elastic band off it.

wonder if thats why chopsticks are associated with nips :D

Well Kinksters all, including the one hiding in the corner; I must away to my bed now, early start tomorrow.
Sweet and sour dreams everyone :rose:

minx1 said:

lol there is fun :p and fun :devil: ................lol

*stretches wings*

Well thats me folks. Off to the land of nod.

Goodnight and sweet dreams :rose:

subtleone said:
Well Kinksters all, including the one hiding in the corner; I must away to my bed now, early start tomorrow.
Sweet and sour dreams everyone :rose:

noodles of dreams to you too lol

Morning peeps :rose:

Anyone around, or are you all busy freezing your ginger? :p

minx1 said:
Morning peeps :rose:

Anyone around, or are you all busy freezing your ginger? :p

the root of evil lol :devil:

stuff from the devils kitchen

mornin yawn, how is you minxy

mickyp123 said:
the root of evil lol :devil:

stuff from the devils kitchen

mornin yawn, how is you minxy

Oh you know, hanging around blushing.

Waiting for a dragon to turn up :rolleyes:

minx1 said:
Oh you know, hanging around blushing.

Waiting for a dragon to turn up :rolleyes:

Dragons don't sort of turn up, far too subtle, normally they land and bring the roof in with them, then mistaking your dropping of jaw as a sign of pleasure they wag their tails and wreck your furniture, just make sure you don't shivver, he might think your cold, lol

mickyp123 said:
Dragons don't sort of turn up, far too subtle, normally they land and bring the roof in with them, then mistaking your dropping of jaw as a sign of pleasure they wag their tails and wreck your furniture, just make sure you don't shivver, he might think your cold, lol

*shudders*

Eek, does a shudder count?!! *gulp*

minx1 said:
Well if he's just stroking it, he needs to be careful with his talons.
They look awful sharp!

well minxy, that's cos they are ;) em also they are retractable, and he's got them out,...............not good

mickyp123 said:
well minxy, that's cos they are ;) em also they are retractable, and he's got them out,...............not good

*looks worried*
perhaps he's just forgot?

minx1 said:
*looks worried*
perhaps he's just forgot?

silly me that;s what it is, out of compassion the mighty dragon rips up a clump of fresh grass for his little friend, i mean who wants a hungry deer lol :devil:

mickyp123 said:
silly me that;s what it is, out of compassion the mighty dragon rips up a clump of fresh grass for his little friend, i mean who wants a hungry deer lol :devil:

Oh Micky, how sweet of him!

Do you know I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but for one horrible moment....I thought... *shudders*

minx1 said:
Oh Micky, how sweet of him!

Do you know I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but for one horrible moment....I thought... *shudders*

thinking could be dangerous, ....................minx,.......you didn't, ...oh my god, you were thinking that the dragon was merely fattening the little deer up, for his dinner.......how wicked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back