Business Travelers Unite

So while I didn't have any luck myself this week, I did get a bit of a show from a couple staying in the hotel next door.

There couldn't have been more than 30 feet between the two buildings...their room was one floor below mine.

Their curtains were open and I saw more of the guy than the woman, but I still got a few peeks here and there.

When they were done, I loved seeing her lift her hips to pull her panties back on...not a sight I'll soon forget.

This week, I'm off to Tennessee in case anyone's heading that way!

Have fun out there everyone!

I absolutely love Tenessee. The times I have there I stayed at the Gaylord Opryland hotel.

I am sure you will have a blast. If not sexually, musically!

;)

V.
 
You can only put your defences up if you know you need to... I stand by my comment, this isn’t about safe sex being best sex - it’s about not taking your unsuspecting partner along to a hook up without her knowledge...

Agreed, consent is key. Finding out if she's into it or not is important ethically. She may be a private person who would be horrified at the idea. If that's the case, it goes on the no list. If she's into it, her knowing about it and enjoying it adds to the pleasure for all.
 
Just another FYI, will be in Vegas this coming weekend, Friday thru Monday. 34m staying on the strip. Would love to meet just for a couple drinks and chat.

Feel free to PM if you’d like
 
I'm on the road nearly constantly. Whatever happened to the large Lit-togethers that used to be organized?
 
St Louis and KC

I'm a 44 yr old white male traveling to St Louis tonight and KC Tomorrow night through Thursday. Hit me up if anyone is around there!
 
Charlotte Rock Hill

Working in Rock Hill. Done early until tomorrow morning. Male, 44...good company and conversation.
 
I travel for work weekly, always around the same area though. Why isn’t it as easy as it seems?
 
Not much i can add, but reading with interest

Do alot of travelling in regional NSW, hardly fertile territory for hook ups, but I'll keep trying. Had more luck hosting couch surfers/travelling models in Sydney. Actually sketched out the bones of two stories from those days. To follow.

Nearest to a traveling adventure for me was seeing a couple going at it infront of big window, curtains open, about 10-15 m across courtyard, one floor up, in a service apartment block i was staying in. Remember could only see her legs straight up in air, couldn't see rest of her, could see top half of him. He was energetic. Not much imagination, but i give him a solid 9 points for vigour. Her legs were rebounding, best word i can think of. Rebounding from his energy.

Sigh.
 
i travel daily about 150-300 miles between ohio and indiana. i like coffee no penis or vagina show in tell needed just coffee ;)
tall, funny, or good looking guys or guys with awesome beards not invited ;) they make my pants fall off faster than vodka ;)
 
Last edited:
i travel daily about 150-300 miles between ohio and indiana. i like coffee no penis or vagina show in tell needed just coffee ;)
tall funny good looking or guys with awesome beards not invited ;) they make my pants fall off faster than vodka ;)[/

You are so charming and entertaining. Making me consider growing a beard.
 
Another night in OKC tomorrow, same hotel bar, same thread tactics will be deployed! 😉
 
i travel daily about 150-300 miles between ohio and indiana. i like coffee no penis or vagina show in tell needed just coffee ;)
tall funny good looking or guys with awesome beards not invited ;) they make my pants fall off faster than vodka ;)[/

You are so charming and entertaining. Making me consider growing a beard.

haha yesssss beards are amazing
 
i travel daily about 150-300 miles between ohio and indiana. i like coffee no penis or vagina show in tell needed just coffee ;)
tall, funny, or good looking guys or guys with awesome beards not invited ;) they make my pants fall off faster than vodka ;)

Working on making myself taller and funnier. :D
 
I travel almost monthly all over the world. Currently I'm in Italy and loving it. For some reason I seem to have the most luck in Germany though.

For example i once met a girl at a convention in Munich. We went to a bar that night and talked for a few hours. She admitted that she was into rough play and even fantasized about non-con / rape. I half-jokingly asked if I could rape her. She said something about not being able to rape the willing to which I replied "challenge accepted." We left the bar and walked towards our hotel. About half way there I pushed her into a dark ally, grabbed her by the throat, held her against the wall and started fondling her breasts. She must have had very sensitive nipples because she came hard just with nipple play. But I wasn't through with her. Still holding her throat against the wall, I slid my hand into her pants and fingered her to another orgasm. Once I finally released her, she fell to her knees and blew me right there in the ally.

We went back to the hotel and fucked like savages. The next few days she had to wear a turtle neck to cover the bruises on her neck and I had to pay extra hotel fees because of the body-shaped hole in the wall. But I managed to keep it under the table so no one at work found out about it.
 
In South Florida this week

First week of December in Ft. Lauderdale area if there are any women looking for some playtime!
 
Last week hanging in my old stomping grounds in Chicago. This week in Seattle. Surprisingly I've never been and really looking forward to it though I doubt I'll have much time to see anything.

Anything "must see" beyond the normal Travel channel tourist stuff?
 
Back
Top