Sissy Brides

Does anyone know who 'she' is? I just realized how much she looks like the femme look my hubby is going for. Very similar bone structure. If I could find more pictures of her, hubby would love to see what makeup looks work best.

Regardless, I'm going to share these with him. I'm sure he'll have a nice cum to them.

Does anyone know who 'she' is? I just realized how much she looks like the femme look my hubby is going for. Very similar bone structure. If I could find more pictures of her, hubby would love to see what makeup looks work best.

Regardless, I'm going to share these with him. I'm sure he'll have a nice cum to them.

SweetAnnie, You are a darling, Thank you for being.

my ex dressed me in the wedding dress and lingerie she wore from her first marriage. We both found it exceptionally arousing.

my ex dressed me in the wedding dress and lingerie she wore from her first marriage. We both found it exceptionally arousing.

I think I would also. Would love to see these pic. Maybe even see the cum stain on them.👅

Amazing, your husband is so cute.

I loved wearing my ex's wedding dress she loved taking pic of me in it

Uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm Yes I think it would be wonderful to see you in a wedding dress Then slowly undress you and make passionate love all night long for our entire honeymoon.

1601062971.jpg

Her website was at the bottom of the picture.... https://www.patreon.com/AlsoAshley

Back