Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 12-03-2013, 06:32 AM   #1576
HunterAsh
Really Experienced

Ohhhh . . . shit, Dreamer, I'm so sorry. Yes, I know how fortunate I am. It helps that my husband is also not completely straight-minded so to speak, and we were able to share our thoughts on that at the same time. We're actually pretty perfectly matched. He is very masculine in appearance, but a gentle soul who would like to try on being a woman if such things were possible for a brief time. He is attracted mostly to lesbian women and a few men. He is extremely intelligent, and I find intelligence very, very attractive. I'm attracted mostly to women, but he's the rare exception for me.

If you ever need to talk . . .

Old 12-03-2013, 09:45 AM   #1577
amyforfun
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViviDreamer View Post
Those of you married to men who are respectful, understanding and supportive are very fortunate. I thought my soon-to-be-ex might be shocked, at least initially, when I confided my feelings to him, but I never expected that he would accuse me of having willfully deceived him and characterize our marriage as a fraud...
Wow, that is terrible!

Old 12-03-2013, 03:39 PM   #1578
lacy
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrosewitch View Post
I'd definitely like to try it out. As you say these pics certainly fuel the fantasy
yours and mine both!!

Old 12-03-2013, 03:44 PM   #1579
darkheels
Submissive Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacy View Post
yours and mine both!!
Agreed. I'm in the same boat.

Old 12-03-2013, 05:17 PM   #1580
lacy

hey dark!

Old 12-03-2013, 06:16 PM   #1581
darkheels
Submissive Girl

Hey back lacy!

Old 12-03-2013, 06:54 PM   #1582
LadyNina123
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2wet4words View Post
I have been on Lit for a few months now exploring girl-girl interactions with the consciously lesbian, the bi-curious, and the I-think-I-might-want-to-but-what-does-this-say-about-me women. It has been great. In between the male lurkers in the clitty threads I have met a lot of great women who have told me of their experiences and encouraged me to get out and try it myself. I have and I'm loving it.
Besides the 50-yr-old guys who try to pretend they are girls so I'll tell them things they can stroke to, there is another group of middle-age lit'ers who pm consistently: married women who are dying to try it but are afraid to admit it. They want to be part of clit lit but take only tentative steps toward making a connection and then pull back. You know who you are.
How about coming to this thread and posting publicly? In numbers, there is strength, at least strength of conviction. Instead of sending little Amy a pm and then disappearing back into the mounds of laundry that you do and the dissatisfying pump-and-snore Friday night routine, how about coming out and saying, "I want a girl's head between my thighs at least once before I die"? You'll feel better and maybe you can actually make it happen.

Who the heck knows what threads take off and which ones don't? Thought I would try. The mincing tentative email thing isn't working.
Count me in. Love clit lit and am bored with sexless marriage. I'd love to make new friends.

Old 12-03-2013, 08:12 PM   #1583
Rozalin_0123
Sinful Seductress

Quote:
Those of you married to men who are respectful, understanding and supportive are very fortunate. I thought my soon-to-be-ex might be shocked, at least initially, when I confided my feelings to him, but I never expected that he would accuse me of having willfully deceived him and characterize our marriage as a fraud...
I thank my husband every day for the life he has allowed me to live. I'm indeed very fortunate.

I can't begin to imagine what you are going through, my heart goes out to you.

I hope that some day closed mindedness becomes a thing of the past. I'm sure I'll never see it, but I'll keep fighting the good fight for people like yourself who are less fortunate.

All I can say is keep your head high and find someone who will make you happy and appreciate who you really are.

Old 12-07-2013, 02:48 AM   #1584
clydemaxx
Literotica Guru

Here is a nice video for woman who like to fantasize about girls and for girls that like to fantasize about older women.

http://www.redtube.com/555611

Old 12-07-2013, 09:23 AM   #1585
why_not_jill

warm it is not

who wants to keep me warm?

Last edited by why_not_jill : 10-20-2014 at 12:04 AM.

Old 12-07-2013, 09:24 AM   #1586
why_not_jill

thats awful Vivid.. I think maybe you made the right call

Old 12-11-2013, 08:38 PM   #1587
BabyFreyja
Experienced

Quote:
I feel your pain Viv although I have not discussed my bi side with my hubby because I know he would react the same if not worse. Really sucks but some people just have very limited capacity to comprehend anything beyond what fits in their perfect little world. I keep thinking someday...

Old 12-12-2013, 10:37 AM   #1588
Dyslexicea
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyFreyja View Post
I feel your pain Viv although I have not discussed my bi side with my hubby because I know he would react the same if not worse. Really sucks but some people just have very limited capacity to comprehend anything beyond what fits in their perfect little world. I keep thinking someday...
I do feel for both you and Viv.

What I don't understand is why you would marry someone with such a small world view. I'm not saying a man who you've committed to and vowed to forsake all others for, doesn't have a right to disapprove of romantic, emotional, sexual, outside relationships, I think he does. What I can't understand is if he's so hung up and homophobic that you can't even express a very important part of who you are, why, regardless of love, did you even marrying him?

PROUDLY QUEER! HAPPILY LESBIAN!

“Some women can't say the word lesbian...even when their mouth is full of one.” - Kate Clinton

My AH Profile.

Old 12-12-2013, 10:42 AM   #1589
hottalyssa
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyslexicea View Post

What I don't understand is why you would marry someone with such a small world view. I'm not saying a man who you've committed to and vowed to forsake all others for, doesn't have a right to disapprove of romantic, emotional, sexual, outside relationships, I think he does. What I can't understand is if he's so hung up and homophobic that you can't even express a very important part of who you are, why, regardless of love, did you even marrying him?
i understand how both baby and viv feel. i had one female encounter and it freaked me out to the point that i tried to deny my feelings. i was brought up in a very religious home. i married a good man hoping to forget about my feelings. after 5 years of marriage i found myself in the arms of an older woman. i never intended for it to happen, but it did. so i can understand how a woman can marry someone that doesnt understand our needs.

Old 12-12-2013, 04:43 PM   #1590
BabyFreyja
Experienced

tough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyslexicea View Post

I understand where u r coming from with that thought. Trust me if I realized how he was before I married him it would never have happened. I think too, my sexuality has evolved over the past 15 years and his very simply put, has not. My desires have grown significantly over the past few years, seemingly returning to closer to how they were in my early twenties. When two people grow in different directions and at different speeds it is difficult. At this point in my life however I don't want to start over when it comes to what we have together. With that said, I choose to try tofnd enjoyment where and how I can because at this point he has little interest. Hope that brings some insight to the subject or at least to my situation.

Old 12-12-2013, 05:34 PM   #1591
Dyslexicea
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottalyssa View Post
i understand how both baby and viv feel. i had one female encounter and it freaked me out to the point that i tried to deny my feelings. i was brought up in a very religious home. i married a good man hoping to forget about my feelings. after 5 years of marriage i found myself in the arms of an older woman. i never intended for it to happen, but it did. so i can understand how a woman can marry someone that doesnt understand our needs.
I'm not really being judgmental, you're not alone, many women end up married to men because they've denied their true orientation, many eventually move on. I'm assuming you've done so. I was in that place myself, denial, a long time ago, thankfully I couldn't live that way and I came out before I was sixteen.

I don't really blame a man who happens to find himself married to a lesbian feeling he was deceived, even though his wife did so without malice. I really wasn't addressing a lesbian being married to a man because even if the man you married is understanding and isn't homophobic he's still going to be hurt. For men it's much worse if you leave them for a woman than for another man. Why this is I don't really understand, leaving for someone else, regardless of which sex they are, is still leaving.

I was just addressing those who happen to be bisexual. If you have those desires why marry a man who can never understand how you feel? If however she acts on those feeling without first talking to her husband it is cheating and he has a right to be upset but only upset about the cheating not her bisexual feelings. I don't think either ViviDreamer or BabyFreyja meant they had cheated, they just have husbands who would freak out if they knew of their bisexual feelings, Vivi's apparently did.

Don't think I'm judging you for your affair with this other woman, I'm not but I do know how I'd feel if my wife cheated on me. We aren't monogamist in the strict since but what sex we do have with others is together, so if she had an affair I'd consider it cheating and I'd be so very badly hurt.

PROUDLY QUEER! HAPPILY LESBIAN!

“Some women can't say the word lesbian...even when their mouth is full of one.” - Kate Clinton

My AH Profile.

Old 12-12-2013, 07:48 PM   #1592
Redrosewitch
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyforfun View Post
Wow, that is terrible!
It is !

Old 12-12-2013, 07:50 PM   #1593
Redrosewitch
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozalin_0123 View Post
I thank my husband every day for the life he has allowed me to live. I'm indeed very fortunate.

I can't begin to imagine what you are going through, my heart goes out to you.

I hope that some day closed mindedness becomes a thing of the past. I'm sure I'll never see it, but I'll keep fighting the good fight for people like yourself who are less fortunate.

All I can say is keep your head high and find someone who will make you happy and appreciate who you really are.
Lots of hugs and good wishes.

Old 12-26-2013, 04:16 PM   #1594
matron222
Really Experienced

Needs to be considered

Needs to be considered

Last edited by matron222 : 08-23-2015 at 06:41 PM.

Old 12-29-2013, 07:18 PM   #1595
Christine_reader
Really Experienced

What about enganged women, fantasizing about married women??

Old 12-29-2013, 07:24 PM   #1596
lilsexycougar
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine_reader View Post
What about enganged women, fantasizing about married women??
I think it implies to people in committed relationships, more than the actual formal marriage license. I think you would be welcomed. =)

Old 12-29-2013, 07:33 PM   #1597
Christine_reader
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsexycougar View Post
I think it implies to people in committed relationships, more than the actual formal marriage license. I think you would be welcomed. =)
Thats nice! My biggest fantasy is to be seduced by an older women..

Old 12-29-2013, 07:40 PM   #1598
lilsexycougar
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine_reader View Post
Thats nice! My biggest fantasy is to be seduced by an older women..
And my biggest fantasy is to have a woman that knows what to do, isn't afraid to take charge, and do all sorts of things to my body!

Old 12-29-2013, 07:56 PM   #1599
Christine_reader
Really Experienced

Oh yes!!

Old 12-29-2013, 08:01 PM   #1600
BiMommy77
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsexycougar View Post
And my biggest fantasy is to have a woman that knows what to do, isn't afraid to take charge, and do all sorts of things to my body!
I like to think I'd know what to do....I'd love to take charge of you....mmmmm