Old 04-27-2018, 05:19 AM   #1
ericrodman101
Literotica Guru

Toilet fucking

Another new thread. Someone asked me to post pics of toilet fucking. I guess it reminds them of their first time. My first time wasn't a toilet fuck, but I've had few memorable ones, and a few I want to forget. I wouldn't have forgotten fucking either (or both) of these guys in a toilet. Anyone want to post a few thoughts on their first or last or most memorable toilet fuck?

And as the sign says 'wash your hands'.

http://gayteenboys18.com/wp-content/...-gay-Sex-9.jpg

Old 04-27-2018, 04:14 PM   #2
ericrodman101
Literotica Guru

No one has a toilet fuck story? Oh well, time to post another hot pic. Enjoy.

http://www.queermenow.net/blog/wp-co...lpha-Males.jpg

Old 05-01-2018, 09:37 AM   #3
ericrodman101
Literotica Guru

Hanging on

Love this technique. No one out there with a toilet fuck story?

http://www.flirtygay.com/images/Suspended-Fuck.gif

Old 05-01-2018, 09:43 AM   #4
YoYoMa1
Really Experienced

I wish. Those look so hot. I want to contribute but havent had the chance. Damn

Old 05-01-2018, 10:34 AM   #5
jakelc
Literotica Guru

Iíve had a few experiences of toilet fucks, usually nightclubs are the easiest place, disabled toilets offer more room though. Had an experience on a train that nearly got us arrested and another in a public toilet when me and my ex were warned by a police officer that we would be in serious trouble if we were caught again. Thereís something that gives me a real thrill though about toilet sex, besides pleasing another man which I always like to do, maybe itís the thrill of getting caught or overheard and exciting someone else. I used to cruise/cottage (label it what you want) for sex in public bathrooms when I was younger and the internet wasnít around. I got thrown out of a nightclub when someone reported me for being fucked in a bathroom and the manager and security ejected us both. I wouldnít change it for the world though and if the opportunity came up again Iíd be in the toilet with another man as fast as possible. A friend of mine who is quite conservative and vanilla keeps telling me Iíll end up catching something or getting attacked because normal people donít have sex in public places. My response to that was to tell him to take his boyfriend out and fuck him in a toilet to experience it for himself. Unfortunately for his boyfriend as kinky as he gets is in their bedroom once a week.

Old 05-01-2018, 06:30 PM   #6
UnderMyKilt
Literotica Guru

I don't know what it is about toilet sex, or just bathroom sex in general, that makes it so hot? Maybe it's because, and I expect this is the case for many of us, the bathroom was the "private place" where we first discovered our sexuality. In later life it still offers at least semi-privacy in otherwise public places.

The setup...bear with me. My folks used to have a mobile/vacation home in an RV/Mobile Home resort at a large California reservoir. Their boat and Jet Ski's were kept garaged there and there was a time when I was up there at least every other weekend with friends (including girlfriends and/or gay lover) and/or family. Though the mobile home was on a septic system, it was of limited capacity so we were encouraged to use the park's restroom and shower facilities except late at night or in an emergency.

On more than one occasion, after a long day on the lake, my (closeted) gay lover and I would grab a couple of towels and our toiletries and traipse off down the hill toward the restroom and showers. Once there, instead of getting into two shower stalls, we'd of course get into only one together.

Once the door was closed and latched behind us, we couldn't keep our hands off each other and our tongues would immediately be in each other's mouths and hands on each others dicks. As fast as I could pull his pants down, usually just swim shorts anyhow, I'd be on knees with my lover's dick in my mouth, licking it and sucking it, worshiping it, with the ultimate goal of getting it hard and primed to go into my always hungry ass.

With the water running in the shower to mask the sound of our love making, and sometimes for warmth, as well we'd fuck in every position the limited space would allow. This is mentioned in some of my stories but since we weren't using condoms, (did we even know about "condom compatibility" back then) we often used Albolene as lube which had the added benefit that it would not wash away in the shower.

I used to like to suck my lover till he sat down (had to sit down...I was that good) on the small bench attached to the wall of the 'dry area' of the shower stall. I'd then stick a few well lubed fingers up my ass, rub some on his dick, and squat on his cock bouncing up down and eliciting hushed moans from both of us. The extra risk, and extra thrill, was that the bench was right next to the door of the stall, which only extended down to about mid-calf height, so anyone who might come in could easily see our feet and legs with only the most obtuse being unable to discern what was going on.

Of course once the initial frenzy was over we moved deeper (double entendre) into the safer confines of the shower where my lover would fuck my ass doggie style or simply from behind with me pressed up against the wall. We'd have a luxurious shower and fuck till we both came, usually with him shooting his load deep into my ass, and then soap up and bathe each other which sometimes led to.....(lather, rinse, repeat...LOL). On more than one occasion we had similar action in the toilet stalls just for the nasty excitement of it.

Of course, when up there with my girlfriend(s) we'd simply zip a few oversized sleeping bags together (or remove the bedding from my van) and "sleep" together fucking under the stars on the wrap-around wood deck. Oh how I wish I'd felt the liberty to do the same with my boyfriend. Still, and often when I'd have big parties up there, the men and women would sneak our lovers into the showers with us just because it was so darned fun and exciting.

True stories of my youthful follies.

What can I say? After all these years, and a diverse variety of sexual experiences, kinks, and fetishes, I'm still trying to figure out this "nature vs nurture" thing.

In any event, I yam what I yam and dat's all what I yam .

Last edited by UnderMyKilt : 05-02-2018 at 01:34 AM.

Old 05-01-2018, 09:27 PM   #7
LincolnDuncan
Literotica Guru

How does one go about fucking a toilet?

Old 05-03-2018, 07:34 AM   #8
ericrodman101
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LincolnDuncan View Post
How does one go about fucking a toilet?
No idea. Maybe these guys can tell us.

http://gayteenboys18.com/wp-content/...-gay-Sex-4.jpg

Old 05-03-2018, 02:30 PM   #9
UnderMyKilt
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericrodman101 View Post

Been there! Done that! .....and when I was that age....LOL

True stories of my youthful follies.

What can I say? After all these years, and a diverse variety of sexual experiences, kinks, and fetishes, I'm still trying to figure out this "nature vs nurture" thing.

In any event, I yam what I yam and dat's all what I yam .

Old 05-04-2018, 05:06 PM   #10
ericrodman101
Literotica Guru

Pants down and going for it.
http://gaybf.com/wp-content/uploads/gif1.gif

Old 05-05-2018, 08:24 PM   #11
turbocs37
Literotica Guru

I'm

Not much into the fucking side, but I have sucked off several men in public restrooms. LOVE it! There is definitely something about doing it in public. So hot.

Old 05-05-2018, 11:37 PM   #12
ErickTheRed
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Great pic love it

Old 05-06-2018, 01:53 AM   #13
ericrodman101
Literotica Guru

Sucking cock in a toilet

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbocs37 View Post
Not much into the fucking side, but I have sucked off several men in public restrooms. LOVE it! There is definitely something about doing it in public. So hot.
https://sirrichard35.files.wordpress...d-11.gif?w=645

Old 05-06-2018, 02:01 AM   #14
turbocs37
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Hell yes. Put that big boy down my throat.

Old 05-06-2018, 04:18 AM   #15
cuck72
Really Experienced

Dirty park rest room

I wanted to do it so bad one time in this county park men's room, but I was with my wife and she doesn't know about my cock sucking desires. I was in there and these two young Hispanic guys walked in one on each side of me at the urinals. I peeked over at one and seen his big brown uncut cock pissing. And just that stale pissy smell in there and being between these two Latino hunks made my man pussy pucker. If my wife wasn't there. I also have fantasies of her being gang fucked in one of those park rest rooms.
I'm a submissive Bi cum cleaning cuckold bitch husband , I have an average size dick . But to my wife it's a little boys dick, she loves telling me this . I'm always thinking of other men fucking my wife and making me their laughed at clean up bitch . Love chatting with dominant men that fantasies about a mature older whore slut wife.

Old 05-07-2018, 08:49 AM   #16
turbocs37
Literotica Guru

Any idea how she feels about you sucking cock or servicing a group of strangers herself?

Old 05-08-2018, 07:19 AM   #17
ericrodman101
Literotica Guru

Latino cock

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuck72 View Post
I wanted to do it so bad one time in this county park men's room, but I was with my wife and she doesn't know about my cock sucking desires. I was in there and these two young Hispanic guys walked in one on each side of me at the urinals. I peeked over at one and seen his big brown uncut cock pissing. And just that stale pissy smell in there and being between these two Latino hunks made my man pussy pucker. If my wife wasn't there. I also have fantasies of her being gang fucked in one of those park rest rooms.
Hey cuck72, here's some tasty Latino cock for you think about.

http://nuttybutt.com/wp-content/uplo.../03/30_131.jpg

Old 05-17-2018, 04:25 AM   #18
ericrodman101
Literotica Guru

Bathroom mouth full

https://78.media.tumblr.com/ada17961...rr2eo1_500.gif

Old 05-22-2018, 07:57 AM   #19
ericrodman101
Literotica Guru

Great leg action

http://gaygifs.net/albums/2016/08/30...-fuck-gay-.gif

Old 05-25-2018, 04:47 PM   #20