What color is your underwear?

eric shawn listo said:
Now that's an offer i can't refuse. ;)

Someone said I should have my AV rated in the rate the AV room...I think I would be way too scared...and not only that, I don't think it's good enough ~ have you ever gone to that place? or thread?

Honey123 said:
Someone said I should have my AV rated in the rate the AV room...I think I would be way too scared...and not only that, I don't think it's good enough ~ have you ever gone to that place? or thread?

Nope, never heard of it.

However I think your av's would do nicely anywhere.

Honey123 said:

You already get a 10 in my book, darlin'.

:rose:

MistressJett said:
All depends on my mood...if I'm wearing jeans as opposed to a skirt, I'm probably not wearing anything underneath. Otherwise, it's usually some variety of thong. Or I might just bounce around the house in the buff 'cause I can. :p

:) I'll try to bear that in mind.

My first message of the morning, and it's better than tea or coffee. Suddenly I'm awake with my creative juices flowing... :cool:

Back after a long night and back to none. I did have a black with white poke-a-dots on them and they're all see-through, I love them.

Back