TSCLT3.0: A Beast Unlike Any Known To Man . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
My kids have no allergies, they tore apart lots of things big and small and had to deal with pets, tasty animals and chores. And as added bonuses they hardly ever get sick and they all have skills that are serving them well in adulthood.

I would love to see more shop classes as well as consumer and social classes that would give them skills for adulthood.

And 'real world' economics.

Ishmael
 
I went to hear a friend give a wonderful talk. We're all going to miss her. She's moving to New Hampshire. Live free or die, an' shit . . . .


It's a lovely warm evening, so I rode. I take the roundabout way going and come back on the direct route. I needed to buy a couple of gallons of hi-test, too. The pump was bein' a bitch so's I had to go inside and predict how much fuel this fucker is going to take . . . and I have no fucking idea . . . so I had to go back in for change.


The cashier wanted to come out and experience some exhaust ruckus. I gagged it leaving her station . . . except for the slow-poke car in front of me.


And I had four small tomatoes on the vine this afternoon. A volunteer vine, late in the season. They were ripe enough. Sliced, salt-n-pepper-n-Hellmann's . . . and they're gone.


Everyone loves Alice . . . .


tumblr_nhbpixK1vu1r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg
 
Happy Friday!!!


Yes, you did post something, but that means looking for it.


I slept fer shit last night.


But I remembered to find more Alice pics.


a43b6e69dc183b8ea69b3b676cf292d4--alice-goodwin-creative-art.jpg
 
I think a good deal of the blame can be laid at the feet of 'helicopter parents.' The little dears might get hurt/dirty, etc.

I don't know if you remember a poster by the name of Crysede but she had a hypothesis (she was working on a doctorate in medical research) that the near epidemic incidence of asthma could be blamed on children not being exposed to dirt (germs) at an early age. Not too long ago some research was published that supported her hypothesis. The immune system needs to be challenged at an early age lest it become 'lazy' and over-react to challenges later in life.

Ishmael

And affluence. Despite the constant yammering about 'income inequality' (i.e., I believe in Rainbow Fish and those who don't are greedy and they should share with good people such as myself) household income has hit another record. So parents have wealth to spend on their kids, the government makes sure to the best of its ability that they don't have to get serious until 26 and they develop no sense of urgency about the future, about how to do things, accomplish things, build things.

There's a reason why cultures with winter generally always seem to be better off than cultures who don't experience it, that sense of urgency about the near future.
 
Oh, I was just going to look up the name and model and get a fresh link, but I'm just in the mood to have a little conversation before I have to heard CATS (College Assholes That Suck).
 
I would like that, but seeing who is in charge of education you're not going to get Austrian, you're going to ger Rainbow Fish.

In the spirit of this thread those ladies with ample boobage should 'donate' to those lesser endowed. Hmm, maybe putting this whole 'socialism' notion in the form of 'equal tits for all' might have some traction.

Ishmael
 
Good thought, but to get some real fervor into the conversation, throw in the notion of measuring and redistributing dick length. I know several self-declared men here who really go out of their way to overcompensate for their lack of ability to *ahem* impress the ladies...

I mean, we have tribute threads to gals with tiny tits and the men who love them, but I can't recall a single thread about women loving their tiny peckers.
 
To each her own, unless she wants to share it on film...


Damn! I just dated myself. A whole new generation asks, film?
 
Phlegm?


Only when I have some creeping crud kind of infection or the like.


Seems I have sufficient chest to store it in when it's on the rise.


But I'd rather look at hers . . . .


c24679cb7a33cbb31bbc6f4ff1e6b73a--super-hot-babes-alice-goodwin.jpg
 
Good thought, but to get some real fervor into the conversation, throw in the notion of measuring and redistributing dick length. I know several self-declared men here who really go out of their way to overcompensate for their lack of ability to *ahem* impress the ladies...

I mean, we have tribute threads to gals with tiny tits and the men who love them, but I can't recall a single thread about women loving their tiny peckers.

Dude, males don't count. Especially if you're half-way white and hetero.

Socialist tits, equality for all.

Ishmael
 
I'm not sure about socialist tits.


But without tits, there'd be no socialism.


After all, there must be a tit to glom off of . . . .


So it might as well be a pretty, well-formed one.


43b44b44f20955ac2ba6cff5345aa525.jpg
 
Yes it is.


If nobody's earnin', there's nothing left to steal in a little while.


And it's time to go, yes.


There be weasels what need seein' . . . .


bba63d136975861cd9a34ce741309ec3.jpg
 
Well, I slept like shit and I started work long before you too because I could.

I'm getting too cranky for a bad nights sleep or the asshats that cause it.

And as for the share and share alike, the government is like stampeding herd, they may not be going the right way but not much is going to stop them once they decide to move.
 
Well, I slept like shit and I started work long before you too because I could.

I'm getting too cranky for a bad nights sleep or the asshats that cause it.

And as for the share and share alike, the government is like stampeding herd, they may not be going the right way but not much is going to stop them once they decide to move.

That could lead to a seriously bad fucking over.

Ishmael
 
It always does. I find a politician can be smart, but once in a group the collective IQ drops to the level of the most charismatic rather than the one with the best ideas.


21731158_10213579540219143_6137825718571536316_n.jpg
 
Home. LOng day, but not bad. I got out in time to get home and get a nap before the evening's activities - which I actually felt like staying awake for.


I had to run downtown to the building department to get some permit numbers because ours (for our subs) are hiding. I also found out we were a bit farther along than we thought we were. Regardless, we'll be moving toward completion again beginning next week.


I rode the bike tonight. I made dew on the seat while I was in the restaurant, so my ass got a bit damp. And I got to use the back "pack," such as it is, for the first time - to haul home leftover s'ghetti. I don't think I made a mess. We'll find out tomorrow - when I can see.


Off to read for a bit. I wager I sleep like dead people tonight.


d4093b3deafb6904e13c6254dfed3385--alice-goodwin-sexy-women.jpg
 
Got up and the water softener was cycling, so I had to go back to bed for a bit.

Now I just read that Doomsday has been called off for today.

Fuck. That means I have to go to work...



:mad:


:D


Oh well, off to work I go!
 
Happy Saturday!!!


Yeah, I just heard about that Doomsday shit last night over dinner. As usual, nobody there quite had the right scoop, it seems. I wasn't convinced.


We did get a laugh at the Mayans while we were at it.


I have a fairly busy social weekend on tap. How surprising.


063e4d6.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top