Quest into unknown depth

LaurelOneiros

Experienced
Joined
Aug 23, 2016
Posts
65
As the sun falls, shadows raise their head from the crevasses where they hid to engulf the valley of Heaven's Fall. Between the sheer, honeycombed rock-face on the left and the seemingly bottomless valley on the right, a slender figure appeared atop the precipitously winding cliff-side road.

Perhaps Erin shouldn't have talked back to the bishops of the Church, but then again, he was never at good terms with the Church. As soon as he come of age at 18, the Church of Gloria--his home city--sent him to the remote fringes of their patron god's dominion. As far as he knows, Erin never erred in the way of the god, yet other boys shunned him, and elders of the Church whispered behind his back. Boasting his magic prowess against the bishops weeks ago was the last straw, and now, he finds himself alone, in quest of an abducted lady in this strange land.

Pushing through the light wooden doors of a prominent tavern, Erin finds himself amidst a vibrant throng of heterogeneous characters--sell-swords, merchants, half-beast men and women, outlandish folks wrapped in metal suites that sparked with numerous lights and symbols, and even soldiers of heathen gods.

"You're in the way, buddy." An indistinct man bearing the insignia of another god nudges Erin aside from the entrance gently, rousing him from his momentary trance. Half-stunned, and having received a mug of some pungent liquor, Erin finds a seat in the corner of the bustling house. Peering through the only window by his side, he regards the valley:

Perpetually sheltered under clouds of various thickness, Heaven's Fall is said to be the place where the gods dispose of their waste. From time to time, odd things fall from the sky along tempestuous downpours. Rumours tell of metallic staffs that could fire tiny yet deadly metal pebbles, strange tentacled beasts that seized its victims for a fate worse than death, and once, Erin even saw the husk of a four-wheeled metal carriage reputed to run without the labour of men or beast. In short, Heaven's Fall is home to objects of every species, inanimate or alive, conceivable and inconceivable; each unique in appearance and history.

Spreading a neatly folded parchment on the desk, Erin examined the likeness of the lady thereon. An envoy to a distant nation, she was reportedly abducted by a sinister band of men and beasts while traversing Heaven's Falls. Looking up, Erin scans the room; if the bishops were true to their promise, perhaps he could attain the assistance of someone seeking a share of the reward. "Who could it be?" Erin thought to himself. Scanning around the room, he considered its occupants. Could it be the warriors of another god? Knights and priests of foreign orders seem tolerant enough to cooperate with. What about one of the techno-nomads who thrive on instruments of metal and contrivance? Erin gulped as he eyed the bulbous bundles of wire-mounted muscle of such a man some distance away. Perhaps he would even be lucky enough to encounter a priestess of his own patron god. "No way." He told himself as an irrepressible smile crept up his thin lips, recalling the lovely eyes of that beautiful acolyte looking at him among the procession years ago. Presently, a voluptuous woman clad in smooth red leathers stood up, striding across the room on her alluring long legs bound in fishnet stockings; talking merrily with her obscure companion and evidently embarking on a mission with her newfound partner.

Staring until the curvy figure was swallowed up by the night, Erin recognized the woman to be a witch. Despite knowing them as the enemy of the Church, Erin felt less hostility and more curiosity towards the fabulous order of magician. "Witchcraft?!" Erin come to his senses with a start as he felt his phallus pushing hard against the fabric of his loincloth, even the light alloy armour above it seems to be elevated slightly by the bulging organ. Clutching tight on the hilt of his narrow sword, Erin tries hard to resist fondling his erect genital, knowing it to be the handle by which the demons temper with a man's will. However, the Church never taught him about that other thing--the thin slit just under his scrotum and above his anus. What gateway to damnation is that? That narrow passage which watered when the demons come to harass him in dark halls and before dawn; something he feared just as intensely to touch as his other organ.

Closing his eyes and breathing hard, Erin managed to ease the carnal rage by some degrees. Yet as he slowly comes to, there appears to be someone approaching his table.
 
Back
Top