Bi men

You should PM me back sometime then, sweetie :cattail:

I promise you'll enjoy chatting with me :D:devil::eek:

That's very hot MT :devil:

I think it's very sexy when men are as much about giving, as they are receiving. Why just enjoy being the best ass he's ever had? Why not be the best cock he's ever taken as well? Just my .02 :kiss:
100% agree I'm in

Count me in!

Count me in 29 bi guy who would love to chat....a bit submissive but open to anything! lets have some fun ;-)

I would love to meet a man to complete my education by fucking me - he would need to be gentle and patient with my virgin ass.

love being open to both sexes but find there is less drama with men. love being held and cuddled with a man

I know there must be some bi men out there that absolutely crave the sensations and excitement they experience with other men. I would imagine that if it's a secret you keep, the rush must be even greater when you satisfy the urge...

How satisfying would it be to have a woman that shared your excitement? That wanted to hear about your experiences and fantasies? That wanted to be a part of that and more?

Look no further. Message me.

having a woman watch makes it all the more exciting. but it doesn't really matter love men anyway

Curious here still but would so love to be looking into the eyes of a sexy lady a my ass was lubed up and taken.

Back