If everything is ok in sex , why not incest too ?

You are baffling me , tell how it started and ended up in bed ?
My wife and I both grew up in homes where casual sex and nudity were the rule and we both had sex with our parents, grandparents and siblings, so we raised our children the same way as we were raised. By the way they both married, and our daughter-in-law joins us to. Unfortunately our daughter is now a widow.

My wife and I both grew up in homes where casual sex and nudity were the rule and we both had sex with our parents, grandparents and siblings, so we raised our children the same way as we were raised. By the way they both married, and our daughter-in-law joins us to. Unfortunately our daughter is now a widow.

Dont be kidding !

Sometimes I wish I was your daughter unnissa, we would make sweet love to each other then invite daddy with his big cock to bed with us

You can dream abput eating my cunt etc ., but not expect that guy's fetish to be mine too :

Ridiculous censorship!

Chargergirl, what's the problem? Legal? You citing of "underage" reference as being unacceptable is ridiculous in the face of this thread, this Internet site, and the idea that the Internet is the land of freedom. I might have said, Shame on you! if your reference were morally untenable, but that it's silly beggars appropriate expletives.

Chargergirl, what's the problem? Legal? You citing of "underage" reference as being unacceptable is ridiculous in the face of this thread, this Internet site, and the idea that the Internet is the land of freedom. I might have said, Shame on you! if your reference were morally untenable, but that it's silly beggars appropriate expletives.

I too agreed ! it is ridiculous see nudity on all sort of threads in general board but not here and nudism is the core point of all threads but age is restrocted .
it is silly !

In the US, anything sexual related to children or underage is illegal, as it is in most places in the world. To protect themselves legally, most web sites bar any reference to underage. Barring reference to underage may or may not reflect the personal opinions of the group owners or their members, but to prevent problems with the law, or having their web site shutdown, almost all adult web sites adhere strictly to this rule.

In the US, anything sexual related to children or underage is illegal, as it is in most places in the world. To protect themselves legally, most web sites bar any reference to underage. Barring reference to kunderage may or may not reflect the personal opinions of the group owners or their members, but to prevent problems with the law, or having their web site shutdown, almost all adult web sites adhere strictly to this rule.

Oh ok it is understandable !

If everything is ok in sex , why not incest too ?

I am having such thoughts and struggling to come to terms with it as the person concerned is very close to me !
is it a sin ?

I'm not answering your question, but who told you everything is ok in sex?
I mean really, EVERYTHING?

Shame on me? Are you serious? This site is privately owned, therefore all users must obey the (few) rules the site owners want followed, and one of them is no under-age (18) postings.

However, the site owners are fine with incest discussions. If you don't approve of their rules, please feel free to message them.

My opinion

In general, I have no problem with sex between mentally healthy consenting adult humans.

As far as fantasy, roleplay, stories, etc., it is my opinion that for mentally healthy human adults, there is also no problem with fantasies of incest, or pretty much any other "fetish". Art (movies, literature, sculpture, visual art) has portrayed such topics, many of which are illegal in real-life practice, for centuries.

Yes, it is possible for adult humans to manipulate one another through various psychological means, but I would not classify such manipulation as consent.

As far as what is morally right or religiously viewed as a sin, those are self-defining terms dependent on context.

Literotica has chosen certain topics as ok and others as "out of bounds" as is their right as our host. I suggest tolerance and playing nicely to all. Avoid the things that do not appeal to you. Enjoy the ones that do. Respect the rights and opinions of everyone, even (or especially) the folks who disagree with you. Be the bigger person. Try not to take offense at the slightest provocation. Smile. Life is a short ride. Enjoy it as much as you can. Live and let live. Peace.

For me it should stay a fantasy... But im
Ok if two adults are relative and want to make it i have no problem

I have had sex with my mom multiple times. It didn't start until I was legal of course. My dad is gone, she won't get remarried. I was living with her. The first time it sorta happened in the middle of the night. By the time she was fully awake she was way too into it to turn back. Now it's just a natural thing.

I have had sex with 3 cousins. 1 guy and 2 girls. All of us were adults.

I have also had sex with my step daughter. Of course she was legal.

I have had sex with my mom multiple times. It didn't start until I was legal of course. My dad is gone, she won't get remarried. I was living with her. The first time it sorta happened in the middle of the night. By the time she was fully awake she was way too into it to turn back. Now it's just a natural thing.

I have had sex with 3 cousins. 1 guy and 2 girls. All of us were adults.

I have also had sex with my step daughter. Of course she was legal.
I don't know about anyone else, but to me you seem to have had a perfectly normal life. Keep enjoying yourself with whoever you can.

In general, I have no problem with sex between mentally healthy consenting adult humans.

As far as fantasy, roleplay, stories, etc., it is my opinion that for mentally healthy human adults, there is also no problem with fantasies of incest, or pretty much any other "fetish". Art (movies, literature, sculpture, visual art) has portrayed such topics, many of which are illegal in real-life practice, for centuries.

Yes, it is possible for adult humans to manipulate one another through various psychological means, but I would not classify such manipulation as consent.

As far as what is morally right or religiously viewed as a sin, those are self-defining terms dependent on context.

Literotica has chosen certain topics as ok and others as "out of bounds" as is their right as our host. I suggest tolerance and playing nicely to all. Avoid the things that do not appeal to you. Enjoy the ones that do. Respect the rights and opinions of everyone, even (or especially) the folks who disagree with you. Be the bigger person. Try not to take offense at the slightest provocation. Smile. Life is a short ride. Enjoy it as much as you can. Live and let live. Peace.

Strong ! u have a strong case for all : cool post dr !
:rose:

Perhaps you were too defensive to take the time to read?

Shame on me? Are you serious? This site is privately owned, therefore all users must obey the (few) rules the site owners want followed, and one of them is no under-age (18) postings.

However, the site owners are fine with incest discussions. If you don't approve of their rules, please feel free to message them.

I said . . . I MIGHT HAVE SAID, Shame on you! if your reference were morally untenable, but that it's silly beggars appropriate expletives. (It's hard to respect a censor who can't read.)

I said . . . I MIGHT HAVE SAID, Shame on you! if your reference were morally untenable, but that it's silly beggars appropriate expletives. (It's hard to respect a censor who can't read.)

In any case, your post was edited by me due to under age references, which is against Lit's forum guidelines.

Have an awesome Sunday!:):rose:

Back