New faces, come say hello....

Hi there, I'm Faith, a 32 year old lipstick lesbian looking to better understand the bdsm lifestyle. I'm on here to hopefully learn how to be a good domme, make friends, and maybe even find a mentor willing to show me the ropes.
 
Hi

Good Evening, new here. Just looking to say hello and hopefully make some friends. I am a heterosexual male. Would love a chat.
 
Hi everyone. I'm a young, straight male and I've been reading stories on literotica or years, but I never knew that there was a forum here. Anyway, I'm pretty into femdom, specifically facesitting, bodysitting and a few others, but I don't mind being dominant every once in a while either. I've been single for ages now and I decided to join in in the forums for a bit of fun.
 
New girl

Hello everyone...I just joined! Not exactly sure why I'm here..I've had fantasies about being a sub..never really done it before..any advice or tips? Or tell me how to know who the right daddy dom is for someone like me?

Thanks :)
 
Hi there, I'm 36 yo male, straight, and I'm here for have a good chat and understand better my BDSM side. I want to explore it. I'd be glad on a kik conversation as much as a mail one with some submissive female. If you want to know more about me, just ask.
 
Hello everyone! I'm (obviously) new here. I've been reading stories on literotica for years...I was just never brave enough to join in the forums. But I figured it was time to change that! :D
 
Busy Guy

Hello,

Joined because I have a BDSM story series idea I might just get enough time to write more than the idea outline. I've a few independent story ideas also.

S.F. Bay area life is very busy for me so I'll probably not contribute too much. I prefer to meet and discuss stuff with people than the online stuff and the bay provides lots of kinky opportunities.

Happy to get any advice on how to find the time to write stuff.
 
new girl on the block

Hi all, long time reader of the stories completely new to the forums and all things sex and bdsm related.

Been a lovely relationship for a couple of months now and he told me he like Chasity and likes to be the sub. I didn't realise that was something I was into until he mentioned it. But I want to take care of my little boy so I want to know everything I can get my hands on about it.

If you have any stories of being a fem dom or about being a male sub then please let me know! I would love to hear and talk about them.

Tips and tricks are most WELCOME

Xxxxxxx
 
New to this forum.

Hey everyone, so I'm new to this forum trying to see if this is the place for me. 30yr old male, stright, have kinks but not too hardcore
 
Hi!

I'm a 27yo bisexual female submissive married to my vanilla hubby who is definitely trying his best but I think he's starting to get into the groove of it. ;)

Anyway, I've been on Lit for years but always avoided the bulletin boards and many other parts mostly to keep to myself. Guess it's well past time to say hello.
 
Last edited:
Hey my wife is a middle and I own her
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello

New to the forum but have been lurking around for a while. Originally came here for help learning what to do with a brat and have Learned soooo much.
 
Hello

Hi everyone,
I'm new to this as just posted some short erotic stories. I'm glad I have found this website and especially this thread. Just thought is say a little hello :)
 
Haven't been here in awhile

Older subby male who craves control and humiliation
Willing to do most things for the right lady!:D
 
Hello everyone! I'm here to chat with girls and discover how dark and kinky is my mind. I love discover more of myself so contact me.. Ciao :-*
 
Hello. I'm new to the site as well. I'm kinda shy to an extent and hoping this will help me. I'm very knowledgeable about most things but really love sex...so we'll see how this goes.:devil:
 
Hello. I'm new to the site as well. I'm kinda shy to an extent and hoping this will help me. I'm very knowledgeable about most things but really love sex...so we'll see how this goes.:devil:

Greetings, Nikki,
Tip O' The Day- make sure your private messages are open, you'll be flooded in no time.
 
Hello everyone! This is my first post, possibly of many, possibly of only a few. I'm not sure yet. I'm a bit more interested in one on one conversations, but time will tell, I suppose.

A bit about me: I've been into BDSM for a few years now with a small group of friends. I'm very much dominant. I can't get into being submissive at all. It just doesn't fit my personality, I suppose. I guess if I had to categorize the type of domme I am - and forgive me if I'm fucking up the terminology here - I'd call myself a "mommy domme," with a cruel streak a mile wide. But I swear, I'm a nice person when I'm out of character. I promise. Or at least I try to be.

Anyway, I hope this wasn't too rambly. I have a habit of being too verbose for my own good sometimes. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
 
Since today is my first day on these forums, hello to everyone.

I'm always open to the chance of a connection with the right woman.
 
Back
Top