The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it must be the stone walls the Palace is built of. Even at this time of year, the evenings indoors are cool enough that a fire is welcome. Can I get you some aged cheddar and toasted pecans to go with the wine?
 
Would you care for a cup of Chinese Oolong? I'm having some with butter cookies and it's quite tasty.

I'd rather have some chocolate biscotti. And since my internet keeps dropping out under the advancing storm clouds, I'm going to bed. Good night, y'all.
 
Buenas noches!

We keep being told by our Spanish instructor to be more expressive. ;)

¿Dónde son las margaritas?

How'm I doing? I'm still at the stage where I don't even know enough to be dangerous, just stupid. :D
 
will someone please make sure the coffee's on for us later when we rise (again!). Insomnia is so tiring. . . . .
 
Buenas noches!

We keep being told by our Spanish instructor to be more expressive. ;)

¿Dónde son las margaritas?

How'm I doing? I'm still at the stage where I don't even know enough to be dangerous, just stupid. :D

Not bad but you're making the beginner's common mistake of confusing the verbs ser and estar. The correct form is ¿Donde estan las margaritas?
 
We just did 'ser' tonight. We've been promised 'estar' at a later time. :eek:

as long as the drink is within reach who cares ?.

Ah Honey, thank you, lovely lady. And right nice it is too.
I've ordered the doughnuts for when the rest arrive.

[finds chair, curls up ]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top