What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for my hair to dry. Going out to a wine bar at 10 with an old friend, and I felt like reminiscing about some old stories on here. It's so strange how the urge to write creeps up on me after lying dormant for so long!

I wonder if anyone will remember me, save a few people I stirred up trouble with long so. *grins*

waves and smiles

Hope you're keeping well lovely!

Talking to my kids and grandkids, wondering about life. Thankful for what I have.

Waiting for my hair to dry. Going out to a wine bar at 10 with an old friend, and I felt like reminiscing about some old stories on here. It's so strange how the urge to write creeps up on me after lying dormant for so long!

I wonder if anyone will remember me, save a few people I stirred up trouble with long so. *grins*

That urge to write is a sneaky bastard.

Welcome back doll. ;)

Last edited:
searching my soul for an answer... coming up at a loss and well sighs sitting wondering where to go and who to .. look into .. .

Relaxing. Just finished making chicken breasts with a white wine, tarragon, apricot reduction. I sampled it. Darn good if I do say so myself. :D

Writing a short essay, fighting the urge to punch people, and hoping I sleep very early tonight.

Slathering on generous amounts of smelly muscle cream on aches and pains which are sure to be worse tomorrow. Who knew putting up closet doors and a bathroom door would be so strenuous.

Kicking myself in the head.

How many times did I read that essay was due on the 12th?
How many times did I think the 12th was MONDAY?!

Oy~

Note to self - All due dates in that class are on a SUNDAY.

Now I'm taking my hitachi and going to bed. I have to be awake in 6 hours.

Oy~

Which means, with the Hitachi, you'll sleep for four.

Oy~

I never did that when I was studying

But I guess we didn't have electricity then

what am i doing?... watching my son pack his room into boxes and thinking .. it was only yesterday I was unpacking your stuff into this room...then the memories of the activities in this room come flooding back...

wow

Hello all
My wife actually introduced me to literotica when we were dating. Got to say I love it and the people on here, very f@$% sexy:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back