What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get Prince out of my mind. I remember screaming this song one New Year's Eve when I was in middle school. Sheesh I can't believe I said these words!!

I feel sorry for anyone working in retail or restaurants. There are a lot of asshole customers out there.

I'm hungry but nothin sounds good...I still have bad memories of yesterdays "pizza"

image_zpsdf0e81c5.jpg

says
image_zpsa44f9c3e.jpg

it's what's for lunch!

Who says it was for you??? :p

What kinda casserole? In the cast iron?

how sweet of you. bumhole

its a hamburger casserole...simple to make. 1 lb burger browned...a can of cream of mushroom, can of cream of celery and a cup of milk or so...and pasta.

i didnt really feel like cooking..

how sweet of you. bumhole

its a hamburger casserole...simple to make. 1 lb burger browned...a can of cream of mushroom, can of cream of celery and a cup of milk or so...and pasta.

i didnt really feel like cooking..

Says it right there on my tag line. Sweet. :D

Bumhole. *snort*

That casserole was a staple in my childhood.....makes me nostalgic for canned corn and buttered bread to go with it.

I think I'm making lasagna...fast and everybody will eat it.

Says it right there on my tag line. Sweet. :D

Bumhole. *snort*

That casserole was a staple in my childhood.....makes me nostalgic for canned corn and buttered bread to go with it.

I think I'm making lasagna...fast and everybody will eat it.

it takes at least two hours for my sauce and i didnt wanna wait that long.. i might make mostaccioli tomorrow tho.. it does sound good.

i had buttered bread with the casserole but that was all. Some corn on the cob woulda been good if id had some. I bet you have some growing in your yard, dontcha?

it takes at least two hours for my sauce and i didnt wanna wait that long.. i might make mostaccioli tomorrow tho.. it does sound good.

i had buttered bread with the casserole but that was all. Some corn on the cob woulda been good if id had some. I bet you have some growing in your yard, dontcha?

Pfft. Two hours for sauce? I suppose if you are too snobby for Prego...but I'm not. Brown the ground turkey and open a jar. A chef, I'm not. They're lucky I feed them at all, but the state says I have to.

Right on the edge of the yard. It's feed corn...but you're welcome to it, if you like. How strong are your teeth?

Pfft. Two hours for sauce? I suppose if you are too snobby for Prego...but I'm not. Brown the ground turkey and open a jar. A chef, I'm not. They're lucky I feed them at all, but the state says I have to.

Right on the edge of the yard. It's feed corn...but you're welcome to it, if you like. How strong are your teeth?

gotta simmer it well and cooked the tomatoes down to where i like them.. its not about bein a snob.

you sound like a wonderful mom. and sweet too!

considering you eat peanuts in the shells, id say theyre not as strong as yours..

gotta simmer it well and cooked the tomatoes down to where i like them.. its not about bein a snob.

you sound like a wonderful mom. and sweet too!

considering you eat peanuts in the shells, id say theyre not as strong as yours..

That stuff is made from tomatoes? I call bullshit on that....I've never seen one in a jar of Prego.

I am a wonderful mom...they're fed. Clothed. Relatively clean. Is there more than that? I probably should have read the instruction manual.

What weirdo eats peanuts IN THE SHELLS? I think you're yanking my chain, there. :D

That stuff is made from tomatoes? I call bullshit on that....I've never seen one in a jar of Prego.

I am a wonderful mom...they're fed. Clothed. Relatively clean. Is there more than that? I probably should have read the instruction manual.

What weirdo eats peanuts IN THE SHELLS? I think you're yanking my chain, there. :D

you are soooo weird!!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back