Confessions: What are yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I'm going to cum thinking about having Emmy straddle my face whilst Brad fucks me.

ICT I'm going to cum thinking about having Emmy straddle my face whilst Brad fucks me.[/QUOTE

ITC or you could sit on mine while Brian fucks you……MMMMM
ITC with every stroke of Brian my tongue would tease your hard clit
ITC we could fill you both….
ITC one hard dripping cock and one slippery tongue

ICT I'm going to cum thinking about having Emmy straddle my face whilst Brad fucks me.[/QUOTE

ITC or you could sit on mine while Brian fucks you……MMMMM
ITC with every stroke of Brian my tongue would tease your hard clit
ITC we could fill you both….
ITC one hard dripping cock and one slippery tongue

ICT I would so love that!
IACT Oh my!!
IFCT can you imagine that?!

ICT- I went toy shopping today and it took everything I had, not to blow all the money I made today at work, on new toys!! Those glass ones, sure sparkle in a way that says "you know you want me!!!"

IACT- instead, I bought a new outfit. :D

ICT- I went toy shopping today and it took everything I had, not to blow all the money I made today at work, on new toys!! Those glass ones, sure sparkle in a way that says "you know you want me!!!"

IACT- instead, I bought a new outfit. :D

Let me know if you are interested.... I got most of my glass toys from eBay... My curved, beaded toy cost me $12 a few years back and has performed very well. ICT the beaded handle feels amazing in my ass.

IFCT I want to see the outfit!!

Let me know if you are interested.... I got most of my glass toys from eBay... My curved, beaded toy cost me $12 a few years back and has performed very well. ICT the beaded handle feels amazing in my ass.

IFCT I want to see the outfit!!

ICT- the hold up was vibration, vs non vibration. I'm totally a lover of vibrations, so it's hard to think of it without. It did look rather nice in my hand though. :D

ICT- the hold up was vibration, vs non vibration. I'm totally a lover of vibrations, so it's hard to think of it without. It did look rather nice in my hand though. :D

Ahhhh... I'm lucky there... I'm a gspot gal... So vibration (except for the hitachi) doesn't do much for me. My njoy is the best $110 I ever spent...

Also I like the hygienic aspect of glass and stainless steel.

Ahhhh... I'm lucky there... I'm a gspot gal... So vibration (except for the hitachi) doesn't do much for me. My njoy is the best $110 I ever spent...

Also I like the hygienic aspect of glass and stainless steel.

ICT- I thought of you and your toy while I was shopping. But I got side tracked on my next big purchase. The We Vibe 4...

I have a we vibe... Not impressed but then... Not a big vibe fan. I got it because it got such great reviews.

I have the touch, and I love it. I just want the his/hers version. Love the idea of remote. Can gladly give up the remote for some surprise fun. :D

In the restaurant.. Sure honey, turn up that remote, I'll try and be quiet. :D

In the car, Sure, lets turn that sucker up and I'll really enjoy the ride. ;)

I have the touch, and I love it. I just want the his/hers version. Love the idea of remote. Can gladly give up the remote for some surprise fun. :D

In the restaurant.. Sure honey, turn up that remote, I'll try and be quiet. :D

In the car, Sure, lets turn that sucker up and I'll really enjoy the ride. ;)

Yeah... We were going to try that... Just never got to it. Lol!!!

ICT we did do this thing with anal vibrations with it that was awesome!!!

ICT I'm tired of fucking a replica... doesn't matter what the features and attachments can do...

Yeah... We were going to try that... Just never got to it. Lol!!!

ICT we did do this thing with anal vibrations with it that was awesome!!!

Ict this convo is pretty freaking sweet. I need a wireless remote with LOTS of range..:devil:

I act I'm a monster.

ICT I'm tired of fucking a replica... doesn't matter what the features and attachments can do...

ICT phone sex is the only way I survive lack of sex.... Granted I did just have it at thanksgiving but sex is so cerebral for me anyway that phone sex really helps. Miss cuddling and kissing more than fucking.

Ict this convo is pretty freaking sweet. I need a wireless remote with LOTS of range..:devil:

I act I'm a monster.

They do have ones that supposedly work via text message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back