Mafia rp (male needed)

She moaned as she hooked her legs and arms round him. She bounced hard on his cock as she looked at him. She bite her lip.

"God Tony yes fuck me harder I'm a slut a dirty slut fuck me." She screamed

She digged her nails into his back as she swivelled her hips on his cock. She kissed him softly on his neck her body overwhelmed as she came on his cock again and again. Her body shook looking into his eyes she bite his neck softly. She bounced hard on his cock. His balls slapped her ass roughly as she moaned. She was happy to have Tony's attention she wanted his attetion all of the time but she knew. She probably had no chance of having his attention full time.
 
Toby growled lowly as her nails dug into his skin as he fucked her with even not so tempered thrusts. Her body shivered and shook around him as his pistoning cock made her come again and again.

Picking her up from the arm rest his arms flexed as he started bouncing her just my his strength alone. She was so hot in his hands and he felt more pleasure as her teeth bit into his neck. He pounded up into her with every time his hands slammed her ass down. He started grunting harder as he pushed her down hard once more and then he held her tight and kissed her passionately on the lips for the first time. Instantly his brain railed against it, he should have just kept at fucking her senseless but part if him didn't mind and he continued kissing her, eating her lips hungrily.
 
Last edited:
Her body shook shocked he was kissing her with so much passion she kissed him back intertwinding their tongues. She enjoyed his attention it made her feel speacial, no one had ever made her cum as much as Tony. She'd do anything to make him hers she would do anything for him. She pushed hard down on him swivelling her hips as she digged her nails deeper in his back.

(Won't be able to message for a while I'm really busy)
 
Tony started bouncing Crystal harder as he pounded into her again. His lips drew back and then after a few more satisfying thrusts he pulled out his cock from her gripping pussy and laid her back on the ground and then grabbed her hair in his stern hands and brought her lips back to his hard cock as he forced her down around his thick shaft.

"Stick your fingers in your pussy and suck my cock." He ordered as he pulled her back and then pushed her back down harder over his cock with simple disregard for her though he was quite sure she could handle it as his legs rested against her shoulders. He occasionally felt her boobs brush up against his legs as he forced her back and forth on his length.
 
She pushed her fingers into her pussy she fingered herself roughly as she sucked his cock softly as she massaged his balls. Her boobs fell out of the top as her boobs rubbed against his legs. She bite her lip as she fingered herself harder looking at him as he deepthroated him his balls slapped her chin.

She carried on sucking hard as his balls slapped her chin roughly his cock hit the back of her throat she looked up at him as she sucked softly then she sucked harder and faster. Her boobs rubbed against his leg. Her nipples errect. She sucked harder as she fingered herself roughly with 3 fingers.
 
Feeling his balls hit her chin each time was so gratifying as was feeling her boobs nudge and slap against his legs. He loved that her little moans were silenced by the full piece of cockmeat in her mouth and after he got pretty damn close he pulled out and then knelt down and grabbed her chin as he pulled close while he prodded her wet cunt with his cock. "You like when I treat you rough don't you little slut." He growled as left hand slapped her breasts a bit as he knelt in front of her on the ground. Giving her other breast a slap as well he pressed his cock up and down her clit while his tongue licked over her neck before he nibbled hard on her left ear.
 
"I love it when you treat me like a dirty slut." She whispered.

Her body shook as she moaned she hated being teased she gripped him roughly with her hands she bite his neck as she stroked his chest. She pulled his chin towards him she kissed him passionately and bite his lip as she kissed him. She spread her legs wide wanting to feel him in here and to feel his cum in her. She thought of Tony she wanted to be speacial to him. She didn't want to be like all the other girls who danced for him, she wanted to be his all his and she wanted him to only want her. Most guys would jump at the chance to have her. She wanted him to want her like no other and she knew it would never be that way he was gangster and she was a dancer. She was like every other dancer to Tony that's what she thought.
 
Even though Tony would probably hold off on telling her for a but he did think she might have a place of more resonance. She craved his attention and would probably be loyal to him even beyond their sexual excursions. Tony was always wary of gold diggers and false whores once he really came to power but he felt this was genuine.

Pushing the thoughts aside he gruffly pushed Crystal back to the floor and then moved over her. Her legs were spread invitingly and his cock slid in smoothly with a squelch as he thrust into her. He grunted as he worked her pussy hard.

His hands pressed down one both sides of her shoulders and he recklessly pounded her tight cunt as her juices seeped onto his thighs and balls as they slapped her ass. She was his slave in his hands and he could do anything and everything to her if he wanted. He leaned down biting hard on her left nipple even as his hips rolled sending his cock down into her depths again and again.
 
She rolled her own hips as she moaned she wanted and needed him he was everything she needed.

"Oh yeah Tony I'm a slut your slut" she said

She sank her teeth into his shoulder she moaned as she felt another orgasm building she longed for him to cum and maybe even show a bit of compassion for her. She hadn't fucked anyone but Tony since starting to work for him,though she had many a chance to fuck most of the bouncers but she liked Tony and she was a girl who was loyal if she liked a guy she wouldn't go sleeping around. She wanted Tony to see more to her then just a sex kitten.

She was a sweet girl but she had a naughty and dirty side that Tony brought out of her. She was a bad girl with a kind heart but she knew she had to be tough as well and she did both sweet and hard hearted. She moaned biting his shoulder she bounced hard on his cock. While wondering if she could ever be anything more then a sleazy dancer with her tits out.
 
Tony grunted as his hips rolled and he fucked her good and rough. The two writhed on the floor together as he replied. "Yes, you're my girl Crystal. Mine." He said as his tongue went back to licking over her right breast as it bounced with his thrusting. He could feel his release creeping up on him as her tight pussy clamped down around him but he pressed on abusing her pussy for all she was worth.
 
She was very happy that he called her his girl she pushed her boobs into his face as she bounced up & down cumming his cock was owning her tight little pussy. She slapped her ass roughly as she ride him harder. Her ass was going bright red as she moaned starting to cum. She moaned biting her lip her body shaking as she came more.
 
Tony pushed her down hard into the floor of the office. They both grunted and moaned on the ground and he felt her pussy twitching around him milking his cock as it sought his hot cream. As he heard her cry out in sexual pleasure Tony brought arched his back as he pushed his cock deep inside of her tight little cunt and flooded her pussy with his hot white cream. He felt his balls tuck as he sprayed more cum all over her tight little love canal before he leaned down and caught a nipple in his teeth and suckled on it roughly. The gangster gave her a few more thrusts right into her pussy before he slowly rolled them over so that he was on his back and she above him. Then he leaned up so she could straddle him as they just sat there and he felt the juices drain out of her as his haggard breathing came out.
 
"God Tony yes." She moaned.

She loved that for the past few minutes she had had all of his attention something she carved. She needed to know if they could be more the boss and worker and Tony was the only one who could tell her if he didn't want her there was plenty of other men who wanted. She stared into his eyes she wanted him to want her so much. She was starting to doubt her power over men because Tony didn't crave and want her. She closed her eyes moaning and purring as she came her clit tingling as she bite her. She leaned into him stroking his chest and muscles.
 
As Tony just lay on his back with her pushed down on him he gave her a small seductive smile as their juices pooled on the floor. Slowly as she massaged his chest with her hand he lifted up a hand to caress her cheek and pulled her lips down to his. The kiss was not born of the lust or horniness that had consisted their meetings so far. To Tony Crystal had at least proven herself above many others in his eye and he sought to reward her.

His powerful arms wrapped tight around her and he gave her a little thrust just to send his slowly quieting cock up through her cum drenched tightness once more for the moment.

"You want to really be mine Crystal I can tell. You want the clothing, the money the cars but you want me above them all right?" He asked though he felt he was quite sure what she would say no matter what the answer as the two just lay there as sweat and their juices clung to their bodies.
 
"I don't care about the money yeah its nice but I want you no man has ever made me feel like you do!" She said looking into his eyes.

It was so true no man had been able to put her in her place like him she loved how he was able to control her and make her feel like she was an object. She stroked her side as she moaned feeling him slam into her once again. She bite his neck.

"I want to be yours so much I crave your attention I love how I crave you I've never craved anyone but you its normally me being craved not me craveing a man but,then again I've never been with anyone like you!" She said

She kissed him passionately playing with his tongue intertwinding with him. She stroked his chest as her body orgamsed one last time she thought to herself no one had ever made her cum as much as he had made her.

"Tony what do I mean to you do you want me or are you just leading me on I need to know." She said looking at the floor worried about his answer.

She wanted him to want her so much it would crush her if he didn't want her ,she really needed him to want her because that was her thing making guys crave and want her. She normally could read a guy like book but not Tony it was strange and it was overwhelming for her she thought she was loseing her touch.
 
Tony didn't say anything for a long few moments. His steely gaze had returned to replace the wild hunger in his eyes while they had writhed together on the floor. He wanted her yes but being the leader of a criminal organization meant there was a lot of things that you were required of you. Sacrifice was as much a part as family. Sacrificing people you know and love and trust was something Tony had experienced and part of the reason he could be as cold hearted compared to when he had just started off. Luckily he was still young enough to enjoy the lessons learned.

"I want you Crystal. I want you in my bed, I want you on my body and I want your lips to mind whenever I want." He said in his low trimed voice as he rubbed against her on the ground before he moved up slightly so that she straddled his lap.

"You'll come live in my place. Things between us will be anything but normal but I think you know that from the beginning babe." He said allowing a small smile as her breasts pressed up against his firm chest.

"The kind of stuff I'm involved with doesn't always have happy endings Crystal. This is your last chance knowing what I want." Tony warned knowing that too often people were stupid, they fell in love with the fairy tale and the glamor and didn't think about the hard life that lay beyond the door. Tony never had a choice but then he could never figure what he'd be without the knowledge and training he'd received. This choice would likely be the first or last gift he would give to her.
 
"I'm not stupid Tony I know all to well what this world is you need to know something about me I'm not what I seem. My farther was in the same work as you but my dad didn't want in this he sent me away to a boarding school and when I came home everyone was gone I was 20 alone. Then a load of guys came wanting money I had done so I had to run away and a year later I found this place and you!" She said her eyes filled a little with tears but she didn't like Tony seeing like it.

She wiped her eyes stroking his arms snuggling into him. She kissed him passionately she was happy for once and this wasn't meanless sex like every other sexual accounter in her life.

"Tony I want to be yours I'm yours all yours." She whispered smiling
 
(if you like you can setup in next post like her at an apartment of his and I'll have him drop by in my next post.)

After hearing her revelation Tony made a point that he would have to have a word with whoever had done the background check on her given they had failed miserably. He made a point that he would have to find out who her father was, if he was still alive. Tony didn't want their to be complications to continuing a relationship with the curvaceous woman beside him.

As she snuggled his arm he pulled her in so her head would rest against his chest as they just held there for a moment.
 
(Okay)

Crystal woke Tony wasn't by her side in bed she thought he must of gone off to work she got out of bed completely naked. She looked in the mirrow at herself and winked she looked great and she knew it. She missed Tony so was constantly checking her mobile. She jumped in the shower washing every inch of her golden tanned body. She had turned the radio on before getting in the shower was singing along as she stood under the shower letting her soapy body get cleaned. She went back into the bedroom and went into her draw there was a picture of her family the family that had left her. She hadn't seen them in years but she still hoped she would see them again.

She closed the draw keeping herself from feeling sad and depressed about her family. She slide into a tight black pair of jeans, a pink corset and her new pair of Louboutins. She sat in her kitchen tapping her long ecrlic nails that where painted dark red. Crystal didn't have to work anymore her job was to look,cook,cleam and do whatever Tony said. She knew soon or later she'd have to tell him everything about her family. She opened her purse and looked at a picture in it. The picture brought tears to her eyes the angel smiling up to her was someone she missed so much and she never got to say goodbye to him. She watched the clock tick hours went by she had been alone for hours.
 
Soon after Tony called her to let her know he'd been held up for a while but he'd see her just after 1. He didn't make apologies for his absence or give much in the way of undo frivolousness over the phone as he saved that for when he was actually around her.

Even though they had started living together Tony was still iron willed and dominating save occasionally after the two of them fucked hard into the night or whenever it fancied Tony or when he felt he wanted to give Crystal a reward. Not a typical relationship by any means but then neither of them were typical.

Soon enough the hour came up and Tony came home with lunch served from one of his favorite restaurants. At the door he saw the tanned beauty he was sharing his home with and that perfect corset he loved and he gave her a small smile as he moved over to the kitchen as he set the bags down he moved over towards her as he dropped his dress jacket on the chair and loosened up his tie a bit. It felt good to come home to someone who genuinely wanted you.
 
She had missed him so much and now here he was so handsome. She was overwhelmed with feelings it was strange no man had ever made her feel this way she didn't admit how she felt of course she was to proud she didn't want to seem needy. She thought needyness was so not hot.

"Hey baby you want a beer you look stressed out you okay is everything okay do you need a massage you know I have magic hands." she said with a wink.

Her thoughts where elsewhere she was thinking of her family who left her behind. She got up and kissed Tony rubbing his chest. What she really wanted was to whisper 3 Words to him but he didn't want to hear most likely she wouldn't say it anyway she had trouble using the 3 words.
 
Tony's small smile remained as she kissed him. Her hands against his chest felt very soothing after a long day and he was not likely to ever push them aside from their work.

All the same on a day like today a massage felt perfect and after he kissed her back and wrapped his arms around her he nodded. "I think your Magic hangs would feel perfect on my back today babe. The McTollin gang had some of their guys around Rosco's garage again so of course Old Rosco thinks they're gonna make a push. But have other eyes telling me that Sammy McTollin just goes there cause some old flame of his lives in the area."

Tony said as he let go of her feeling a bit resigned from the day's works. He quickly took to putting out the pizza and other dishes and some glasses before he turned back. "Beer sounds good all the same. And maybe some food before then."
 
She smiled at him as she got his beer. She didn't get herself anything she had stopped drinking recently because she had been an alchoolic the booze got rid of the pain of her family leaving and of Tony nor wanting her as his. Though things where dfferent she did not want to risk going of the rails, she knew Tony wouldn't stand for it. She passed him his beer.

"I will skip food how about I get into something sexy for my man ?" she asked as she pushed her boobs against him.

She wasn't a big eater. She looked into his eyes she loved to look good for him. She knew she had to look good and also dress sexy to keep him intrested he was always surrounded by hot women she wanted to be his only one. Though if he cheated shed stand by him though she didn't want to admit it he had she was his all his. She kissed his neck and ran her hand over his cock like it was the most natural thing in the world to do. Tony was everything she wanted hot, powerful , rough , threatening and he wed a bad guy but She saw good him she could find good I'm everyone and anything. She stroked his cock Kissing his neck softly and gently.
 
She smiled at him as she got his beer. She didn't get herself anything she had stopped drinking recently because she had been an alchoolic the booze got rid of the pain of her family leaving and of Tony nor wanting her as his. Though things where dfferent she did not want to risk going of the rails, she knew Tony wouldn't stand for it. She passed him his beer.

"I will skip food how about I get into something sexy for my man ?" she asked as she pushed her boobs against him.

She wasn't a big eater. She looked into his eyes she loved to look good for him. She knew she had to look good and also dress sexy to keep him intrested he was always surrounded by hot women she wanted to be his only one. Though if he cheated shed stand by him though she didn't want to admit it he had she was his all his. She kissed his neck and ran her hand over his cock like it was the most natural thing in the world to do. Tony was everything she wanted hot, powerful , rough , threatening and he wed a bad guy but She saw good him she could find good I'm everyone and anything. She stroked his cock Kissing his neck slowly and gently.
 
Back
Top