How many wifes want to suck another mans cock?

How many women would like to suck another mans fat cock if your husband was ok?

  • Hell yes

    Votes: 346 58.3%
  • yes

    Votes: 102 17.2%
  • If he wants me too

    Votes: 97 16.4%
  • no

    Votes: 48 8.1%

  • Total voters
    593
My wife loves to suck guys off while I watch. Especially in kind of "zipless fuck" situations like at a night club or a party with some stranger she has taken a fancy too. You know, she let's some guy chat her up bit and then purrs some line like, "Gosh, I'd really like to suck your big cock while my hubby watches," and then just goes down and releases the guy's dick from his pants and blows him like a professional whore. It's a really total slut thing and puts me as the husband in a sort of pimp position. Sometimes in the right situation she ends sucking a couple of guys together including me porn movie style...
 
all of the women I have known have experienced other men. the fun part was getting them to tell me about it!!:D
 
mmm yes of course. Such a big turn on when the cock you're sucking is bigger than hubby's! Even better when he slowly fucks me with his huge cock!!!
 
I answered Hell Yes. I love sucking cock. I could probably do it every day, but it's more fun to do it spontaneously and not ALL the time. There's nothing in the world like the feeling of a cock pulsating in your mouth when the guy is ready to squirt. Love it.
 
I'm there with you Erica I answered HELL YES!!! I haven't met a man that would share me but would love to have one that would be willing to be more open to my ideas.
 
I'm there with you Erica I answered HELL YES!!! I haven't met a man that would share me but would love to have one that would be willing to be more open to my ideas.

How is it people seem to get mis-matched, lol. My wife's great but I'd just love for her to open up and let me share her with others...
 
My wife knows I want her to and she wants to as well but is nervous about it and it would take the right guy.......which seems hard to find....
 
I think I could only manage about five or six though. Maybe I could do it for charity lol!
 
I love giving blow jobs- it's one of my specialities! I love running my tongue and fingers slowly down the length then trailing back up to take the tip inbetween my lips and teasing still with my tongue. I love taking it deeper and faster until I can feel him go so hard and taste the pre cum... I stop to lick it off and savour the taste before I go back to sucking and stroking and moaning with the pleasure from it until he explodes in my mouth and I swallow every last drop...

...there has been one other person lucky enough to experience one of my blowjobs since I got married... :devil:
 
Already Has

I go with Hell Yes. My loving wife already has sucked other cocks. With my permission.. Rule is she cannot swallow, she has to wear it home.
Of course for being bad she has to be punished(which she like) by having to give up her ass to me.
 
I've done it already. Hubby has to approve before I'll do it, but there have been a few guys that I've asked permission for. He's asked me to suck a couple that he's picked out too.
 
Back
Top