The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing. Been better, been worse. Tired. Most of the boxes are done. Soon, I can start putting them in storage or trash. Found some of my books!!

I'm doing. Been better, been worse. Tired. Most of the boxes are done. Soon, I can start putting them in storage or trash. Found some of my books!!

Woohoo! Order emerges from chaos. That's a good feeling putting things to rights,isn't it? You found some of your books? That's cool. :D

I'll bet you're tired. That organizing and unpacking wears one out. ;)

Woohoo! Order emerges from chaos. That's a good feeling putting things to rights,isn't it? You found some of your books? That's cool. :D

I'll bet you're tired. That organizing and unpacking wears one out. ;)

It really does. But at least the living room doesn't look like a tornado came through anymore. I have four piles. Trash, keep, donate and storage until winter.

I'm treating myself to a bowl of chocolate ice cream out of my favorite ice cream bowls. They are so perfect for ice cream and say Hershey's on them. :heart:;)

It really does. But at least the living room doesn't look like a tornado came through anymore. I have four piles. Trash, keep, donate and storage until winter.

I'm treating myself to a bowl of chocolate ice cream out of my favorite ice cream bowls. They are so perfect for ice cream and say Hershey's on them. :heart:;)

Hershey ice cream bowls, huh? What a coinkydink. I'm eating a huge Hershey bar! Talk about synchronicity. ;)

It means we both like Hershey's chocolate. I always knew you had good taste!:D

Heh! I say we do. I've had some of the fancy chocolates and I can't tell a lot of difference. I must have the palate of a peasant. I also like crusty bread and sharp cheddar cheese, once called a ploughman's lunch, so I must be a serf. :D

Heh! I say we do. I've had some of the fancy chocolates and I can't tell a lot of difference. I must have the palate of a peasant. I also like crusty bread and sharp cheddar cheese, once called a ploughman's lunch, so I must be a serf. :D

I can tell the difference, but it is more in the texture of the chocolate than the taste.

I'm not big on cheddar cheese much.

Damn it. Thunder storm here. *I so don't like thunderstorms*

I can tell the difference, but it is more in the texture of the chocolate than the taste.

I'm not big on cheddar cheese much.

Damn it. Thunder storm here. *I so don't like thunderstorms*

They can be scary. DW hates 'em. She'd hide under the bed if there was room. I, on the other hand, plant myself on the lanai and watch the show. One time lightning hit the electric transformer in my back yard. Sounded like a 105mm howitzer firing. I think I jumped a foot!

No electricity for 3 hrs either. :mad:

I know exactly what it sounds like when lightening hits a transformer. Also what happens when they just decide to blow. It's a very scary sound! I know I jumped higher than three feet when it happened each time.

I know exactly what it sounds like when lightening hits a transformer. Also what happens when they just decide to blow. It's a very scary sound! I know I jumped higher than three feet when it happened each time.

I dunno, there's something so...primal about a thunderstorm...one minute it's raising holy hell...the next it's gone and the sun's shining. Except at night of course. LOL

Is it slacking off any?

I dunno, there's something so...primal about a thunderstorm...one minute it's raising holy hell...the next it's gone and the sun's shining. Except at night of course. LOL

Is it slacking off any?
Sounds like it has. *sigh* I know, silly to be afraid of thunderstorms. I can't help it.

Sounds like it has. *sigh* I know, silly to be afraid of thunderstorms. I can't help it.

Not silly at all. As I said, it awakens a primal instinct us to fight or flee...I imagine after some early hominids were fried by lightning it became the custom to run for cover. The gods were angry. ;)

Weather is awesome tho. Hurricanes are incredible. :eek:

Not silly at all. As I said, it awakens a primal instinct us to fight or flee...I imagine after some early hominids were fried by lightning it became the custom to run for cover. The gods were angry. ;)

Weather is awesome tho. Hurricanes are incredible. :eek:

Thanks Tom.

I am headed to try to go to sleep. I am tired, in all ways. Been a long day.:(

See ya later.:)

Angel, I do hope that the change in AV indicates you are feeling better. :rose:

Tom,
I love thunderstorms. Nature's Firework display writ large. The awesome power discharged on one flash could keep this village alight for a month in mid-winter.
My old Grandad took me by the hand when I was about 6 and showed me the first thunderstorm I'd seen. All that flash & bang was fabulous.

And now, I think a glass of something amber; (pours a scotch, sips, smiles )

:kiss: Hey nakeds' Angel...I am happy to see a very sexy AV for you...hope you are feeling better.

Angel, I do hope that the change in AV indicates you are feeling better. :rose:

Tom,
I love thunderstorms. Nature's Firework display writ large. The awesome power discharged on one flash could keep this village alight for a month in mid-winter.
My old Grandad took me by the hand when I was about 6 and showed me the first thunderstorm I'd seen. All that flash & bang was fabulous.

And now, I think a glass of something amber; (pours a scotch, sips, smiles )

:kiss: Hey nakeds' Angel...I am happy to see a very sexy AV for you...hope you are feeling better.

For the most part, doing better. Much better. Still have some moments, some days when....well, ya know. Thanks to both of you. i knew that a certian someone would like this avi...so......:devil:;)

For the most part, doing better. Much better. Still have some moments, some days when....well, ya know. Thanks to both of you. i knew that a certian someone would like this avi...so......:devil:;)

We all have bad days, doll. Today was a real bitch for me...But when you've had trauma and drama, the bad days can seem endlessly painful. They wear us down, exhaust our reserves and drive us to the brink.

I find the best way to deal with it is to each some chocolate and go to bed early. ;) Works every time.

We all have bad days, doll. Today was a real bitch for me...But when you've had trauma and drama, the bad days can seem endlessly painful. They wear us down, exhaust our reserves and drive us to the brink.

I find the best way to deal with it is to each some chocolate and go to bed early. ;) Works every time.

Very good advice Molly. Thank You. (Chocolate cures darn near everything!):rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back