The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch out for those dragon mosquitos.

That reminds me...I need to lasso a couple to help pull my lawnmower...I just cut the lawn 3 days ago and already it looks like Kansas in August. They almost got the neighbors dog the other day but he shot one and the other one dropped it. ;)
 
You betcha! I only have a double car garage to use as a workshop so everything in it needs to be able to move around and get out of the way. Is Princess out of school and spending every living hour pestering her mom?

Pestering? She sure is tonight. She's back in summer school at Montessori this summer. She's at the top of her class in swimming. :D
 
That reminds me...I need to lasso a couple to help pull my lawnmower...I just cut the lawn 3 days ago and already it looks like Kansas in August. They almost got the neighbors dog the other day but he shot one and the other one dropped it. ;)

I think I'll stick to our black flies.
 
I think I'll stick to our black flies.

Our lack of standing water keeps both species well within tolerable limits. However, the mosquito-borne West Nile virus has done an admirable job of reducing the crow population giving the young of the local songbirds a much better chance of survival.
 
Hi, doll. How goes a bear's life?



Improving daily, Tom. How you doing?



How's your kid?

Concussion, Broke rib and now pelvic fractures. She was transported fro Thomasville to wake Forest. No displacements on any of the breaks so not scalpel time. :D
Home by Monday looks good. :D
 
Hi, Pirate. Hi, Bear. :kiss:

I'll raise a glass to celebrate with you guys. That kind of news deserves a toast. We are seeing far too much of the other kind lately.

It certainly does. :D I'll have a dark beer ... a Warsteiner.

Hey Di. :kiss:
 
Nope, scotch. :D Just Highland Park in a glass. Sometimes with a hint of spring water. Tonight, neat.

What are you drinking, Bear? And what was dinner?

I'll be into a pale ale, I think, and dinner is what I must shortly be about. We're dining fashionably late this night. Mostly, because I forgot to get out the chicken to defrost in time! :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top