On the Road

angela40

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 14, 2014
Posts
881
My 70 year old love and I spend a weekend on the road enjoying various sites and villages. While he drives he enjoys erotica being read to him. He wore loose slacks, I short low cut dress. All for comfort. As I continued reading changing
my tone for the very graphic fuck sections his cock began to bulge. I smiled at him, raised my hem slightly teasing him. flashing him my pantiless pussy. Risky while driving. At one of the Red lights a trucker was looking down into our car as I fondled my loves cloth covered cock. The light changed and we continued. I kept reading. His cock straining and had to do something about it. I unzipped him and my god his precious dick was in my hand. Precum in my palm. I rubbed it over his cock, then leaned down and just sucked him into my mouth. My love drove off the A40 into a wooded area. By that time we both were so horny, we stripped down, I got out of the car, leaned over the hood, spreading for his cock. We both needed it badly. He held me around the waist when I felt his dick begin to pound me doggiestyle. He has never taken viagra. I pushed back against his ramming fuck pole as he fucked me with love. FUCK YOUR LITTLE GIRL I moaned as he went in and out, his balls slapping against my ass. AAAAAAHHHH FUCK I AM CUMING DADDY.... And so did he.
Many things happened on that road trip from love to meeting strangers.
 
As a truck driver myself I know truckers totally endorse that behavior. Nothing brightens up a long, lonely drive like someone putting on a show.

Please tell us more about this trip.
 
Back
Top