Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings DD and Chris! Damn glad to see you both.
Grab a cushion, galley's open, bar's open...help yourselves...

:cool: there go my plans for the rest of the night then :D

evening Mi, DD, H ....... I love the idea of a warm sunny eve on the water right now - hope you're all good :cool:

:cool: there go my plans for the rest of the night then :D

evening Mi, DD, H ....... I love the idea of a warm sunny eve on the water right now - hope you're all good :cool:
Hi again Chris

A warm sunny eve anywhere would be great right about now.

pops out of the cabin with a steaming cup of freshly brewed french roast coffee light and sweet (like her) for Mrs.H and hands it to her. "Hi tiedbychris !" . Trying to hide his visual admiration of the lovely ladies lounging in the cockpit, he pretends to check the varnish drying on the cockpit combing.

Well Hi
It's turning into a regular party here...
Break out the booze...oh wait...I already have one..
Well break out some more!!!!

Grabs more cushions, throws them around and finds a comfy spot near the helm...

Sigh...I love the sun...

Sounds like a plan Sailor. Pours hismself a Glenlivet neat ,grabs a cushion, puts some Jimmy Buffet on the stereo and seats by the binnicale

Ahhhh....just sitting here...sipping away....
Alas, the afternoon has slipped away and so I must sail off into the sunset of the real world.

Thanks to all that stopped by today and to everyone who helped make the day a little less tedious...

Bracing for the onslaught of snow later today or tonight. The weather service isn't sure when. And we coould get anywhere from 12 - 30 inches, they're not sure how much. :rolleyes:

If all the weather forecasters and all the economists switched jobs, would the results differ?

We're supposed to head out to a beer tasting tonight. The featured brewer is excellent too. That stands a good chance of not happening. :(

Oh, Good Morning! :)

Bracing for the onslaught of snow later today or tonight. The weather service isn't sure when. And we coould get anywhere from 12 - 30 inches, they're not sure how much. :rolleyes:

If all the weather forecasters and all the economists switched jobs, would the results differ?

We're supposed to head out to a beer tasting tonight. The featured brewer is excellent too. That stands a good chance of not happening. :(

Oh, Good Morning! :)

Wow - 12 - 30 inches?? What, the weathercasters there part of the Meteorlogical CYA program??? Can't make up their minds I guess. Hope you can at least get to the beer tasting......:D

Morning all....

Wow - 12 - 30 inches?? What, the weathercasters there part of the Meteorlogical CYA program??? Can't make up their minds I guess. Hope you can at least get to the beer tasting......:D

Morning all....

Predicting snow storms around here is a pain in the ass, to be fair. The beer tasting is up in the air.

How you making out with your "buddy?" Is he still causing trouble?

Predicting snow storms around here is a pain in the ass, to be fair. The beer tasting is up in the air.

How you making out with your "buddy?" Is he still causing trouble?

After I jump on his ass, he seems to lighten up for a few days. Guess he has a little sense about him; but give it a few days and he'll be back to the same crap....:D

After I jump on his ass, he seems to lighten up for a few days. Guess he has a little sense about him; but give it a few days and he'll be back to the same crap....:D

*shakes head* Amazing how a keyboard helps some people grow a set. :)

*shakes head* Amazing how a keyboard helps some people grow a set. :)

Honestly I think he does it just to be irritating cause he knows it ticks people off. Maybe it would be better just to ignore him cause everyone knows his game anyway....lol

I must say I was in Philly for a couple of weeks a few years ago on business. Totally surprised me; was not was I was expecting.....a beautiful city.....see how TV shapes your impressions? All I ever saw of Philly before then was on Cops! :eek:

Honestly I think he does it just to be irritating cause he knows it ticks people off. Maybe it would be better just to ignore him cause everyone knows his game anyway....lol

I must say I was in Philly for a couple of weeks a few years ago on business. Totally surprised me; was not was I was expecting.....a beautiful city.....see how TV shapes your impressions? All I ever saw of Philly before then was on Cops! :eek:

LOL! The city has some hot spots, but it's nice. I live in the western 'burbs. It's congested, way too many cars and people for the roads. Biggest problem is trying to keep open space. In a way, this recession helped, cut back on land development.

Problem around here is that unless you take the train, getting into and around the city is a major pain in the ass. We used to go in on aregular basis for dinner, clubs, etc. Not so much anymore.

I've never been to St. Louis.

LOL! The city has some hot spots, but it's nice. I live in the western 'burbs. It's congested, way too many cars and people for the roads. Biggest problem is trying to keep open space. In a way, this recession helped, cut back on land development.

Problem around here is that unless you take the train, getting into and around the city is a major pain in the ass. We used to go in on aregular basis for dinner, clubs, etc. Not so much anymore.

I've never been to St. Louis.

I've been to many major cities....Philly, Chicago, LA, San Fran, Houston, Atlanta to name a few and I can say that St. Louis is the least congested of anywhere else I've been. Seems no matter where you live in the area, it takes about 30 minutes during rush hour to either get to work or get home...we are consistent!

Public transportation though, is by far the worst anywhere I've been. The bus system is always out of money and we have light rail with one track....:eek:
And that track doesn't go through the most populated areas....and local leaders always wonder why there are so many cars on the roads with only one person in them!

Well good morning! OK, it's almost afternoon...sorry, I've been negligent in my host duties in the cove.
Cool conversation guys...thanks...

It's FRIDAY

I'm not really sure what that means...but I thought I'd point it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back