Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone! Now, I've already seen lakesailer and hairball this morning...or, at least, they've seen me! ;) Hi, WTB and DDGirl! Mule has the beer, but I have some hot chocolate and marshmallows for this morning....and some more rum for later today! :D

Hairball, mind that the marshmallows don't get your grass skirt sticky! :devil: Lakesailer, its about time you were here at the same time as me....I was beginning to wonder if you actually captained this boat or not! :p

I am ready for some adventure today....:D

After our "adventure" last night, you sure you're up for another one?? :D

Good morning everyone! Now, I've already seen lakesailer and hairball this morning...or, at least, they've seen me! ;) Hi, WTB and DDGirl! Mule has the beer, but I have some hot chocolate and marshmallows for this morning....and some more rum for later today! :D

Hairball, mind that the marshmallows don't get your grass skirt sticky! :devil: Lakesailer, its about time you were here at the same time as me....I was beginning to wonder if you actually captained this boat or not! :p

I am ready for some adventure today....:D

I will try to behave myself today, those marshmallows were quite sticky.

After our "adventure" last night, you sure you're up for another one?? :D
Ummm...if I remember correctly, you were the one who had trouble walking straight after our last sailing adventure! :eek: Just sayin'....
I will try to behave myself today, those marshmallows were quite sticky.
Oh...:( I don't recall saying you had to behave yourself. However, if things were too sticky for you, I understand.....;)

Ummm...if I remember correctly, you were the one who had trouble walking straight after our last sailing adventure! :eek: Just sayin'....

Oh...:( I don't recall saying you had to behave yourself. However, if things were too sticky for you, I understand.....;)

they were sticky, but they were very tasty. I wish I had some more.

they were sticky, but they were very tasty. I wish I had some more.

Well, how can you pass up sticky and sweet?!? I suppose I can be in charge of the umbrellas and the marshmallows if nobody objects. Just let me know if you need either. ;)

Well, how can you pass up sticky and sweet?!? I suppose I can be in charge of the umbrellas and the marshmallows if nobody objects. Just let me know if you need either. ;)

You can't be in charge of the umbrellas...after a few, you lose count! :eek:

It's really sunny today....I'm ready with the sunscreen.....hammock or a lounge today sweetheart? ;)

HI all

Hi handsome LS

sorry I missed you last friday

hope things are well with you

Morning Sailer, Sweet, Mule, HB and Ryan

I have some homemade strawberry muffins and lemon blueberry bread to go with the hot chocolate and coffee.

I have some homemade strawberry muffins and lemon blueberry bread to go with the hot chocolate and coffee.

hey DD----Im about pastried out---too much baking lately but coffee is always good :D

It looks like we will be having a nap this afternoon, with all the food and fun.

You can't be in charge of the umbrellas...after a few, you lose count! :eek:
It's really sunny today....I'm ready with the sunscreen.....hammock or a lounge today sweetheart? ;)
Oh...well...I guess you're right....I'll leave the umbrellas to you. Just make sure I get a fresh one with each drink! I think I'll go with the lounge chair today...don't really feel like falling out of the hammock again. :rolleyes:
Things are getting sticky here again????
:D Howdy HB, SM and Mule!
Sticky again? Seems to be the perpetual state of affairs...at least from what I've noticed when I'm here! :)
Ummm....that was from playing basketball earlier in the day.....;)
Oooohhhh.....so that's what you're calling it these days!?! :devil:

Oh...well...I guess you're right....I'll leave the umbrellas to you. Just make sure I get a fresh one with each drink! I think I'll go with the lounge chair today...don't really feel like falling out of the hammock again. :rolleyes:

Sticky again? Seems to be the perpetual state of affairs...at least from what I've noticed when I'm here! :)

Oooohhhh.....so that's what you're calling it these days!?! :devil:

Hey mule it looks like you have to get something straight between you two.

Good Morning...I'll take the lemon blueberry please...one of my favorites (except for chocolate stuff).

Oh, and Hair? I've got coffee for you...my special sailor coffee...when you get tired of drinking it, we'll use it to strip the varnish before we revarnish...:D

Good Morning...I'll take the lemon blueberry please...one of my favorites (except for chocolate stuff).

Oh, and Hair? I've got coffee for you...my special sailor coffee...when you get tired of drinking it, we'll use it to strip the varnish before we revarnish...:D

Will it damage anything other than the varnish? I don't really enjoy the waiting times at the er.

*hands you a big slice of lemon blueberry bread* Enjoy.

I'll be making brownies later.

Be still my beating heart...Brownies too?!?!?

Yes, and according to my kids they're the best brownies in the world. They have milk chocolate chips in them and I use chocolate syrup instead of unsweetened cocoa/chocolate. Oh and the frosting is made with milk chocolate chips.

Yes, and according to my kids they're the best brownies in the world. They have milk chocolate chips in them and I use chocolate syrup instead of unsweetened cocoa/chocolate. Oh and the frosting is made with milk chocolate chips.

you can never have too much chocolate. . . . . . .hey that gives me an idea. . . :)

shhhhhhhhhhh. don't tell anyone. More for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back