The General Commentary Thread

Let's hope June is even warmer.....do I sense yet another challenge? :D

Maybe a challenge that requires an erotic poem that conveys a sense of place and includes a foreign word or phrase and a cliche used in an unorthodox way. Whaddaya think? The challenge of challenges lol.

Maybe a challenge that requires an erotic poem that conveys a sense of place and includes a foreign word or phrase and a cliche used in an unorthodox way. Whaddaya think? The challenge of challenges lol.

.....and no cocks, cunts or fun bags. :cool:

Remec's back!

Great to see you back in 30/30 and your starter poem is, as they used to say, a hoosher! (That's very good.) Can't say I love the subject, but then neither do you lol and your words just bubble along delightfully. :rose:

Last edited:
This lovely memorial for eagleyez is very touching. It was for his birthday and recalls the all-too-short romance he and Angeline had with both sadness and humour. I love it, as I love them. :rose:

This lovely memorial for eagleyez is very touching. It was for his birthday and recalls the all-too-short romance he and Angeline had with both sadness and humour. I love it, as I love them. :rose:

Thank you PoeTess. And you know he adored you (Sassy!) as do I.

He was just the most giving, kindhearted guy. June 18th will be three years since we lost him. And it was a huge loss for me, of course, but a loss for the forum, too, because he was quite a good poet imho. :heart:

Bring a fan or an iced drink with you to the Everyday Erotica thread. Phew, tropical heat over there.

Remec re: 12-5

You're welcome for the inspiration. :D :rose:

Yes, thank you, thank you...you're always such a wonderful Muse. :kiss::heart::rose:

I'll be lurking in the shadows somewhere or another, hoping for today's image or phrase to pop up. :D

This poem is so hot it would melt down even a Marshall stack, let alone those wimpy Fender Showman amps the Grape used.

This poem is so hot it would melt down even a Marshall stack, let alone those wimpy Fender Showman amps the Grape used.

Thank you. I like the combo of listening to the song while reading the poem. They enhance. :D

Tods I really like your 007 entry today, too. The ending marries the poem to its imagery and theme so well. And it sticks with a reader, but it's not cloying. :D :rose:

Back