What Are You Listening To Now? 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kayle Rogers - Hallelujah

Not thrilled with the version of the song but this girl has such an amazing voice. So now I'm searching for all of her recordings and waiting for her to record an album.
 
Going through the Foreigner recordings. I'm on "Agent Provocateur" right now. It's fascinating to see a band where the guitarist is the driving force go deeper and deeper into synth pop territory. Pressure from the record label? Anyway, even at their worst, they are leagues beyond what goes by "pop music" these days.
 
Last edited:
Ab-raxas
Santana

(Why doesn't the website allow me to post that without a hyphen?!)
 
Late Nights and Street Fights - Steve Smith

... Abraxax - hmm don't know it let me.

I did have to put the three periods in front to stop getting the database error. Maybe it's a reserved word in the database.
 
Woke up in a near panic attack. Things are not feeling better. Having a fucked up brain with no insurance in the US sucks!

So I will sit here and listen to Bright Eyes. My go to mood music. Probably listen to all or most of I'm Wide Awake It's Morning.

Since my friend has cable and I don't I have been sitting all day with ID or TRU in the background, but today I need music!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top