The Beach House

She laughed as she rode him slowly now the delicious friction driving her mad. "Yes yes it is how this all started." As he held her to him she trailed her lips of his shoulder and neck licking occasionally. Her moans were low and soft as she rocked against him her muscles gripping and releasing him on her command.

There was a knock on her door causing her head to lift. "If that door opens even a crack your dead." She said clear and calm but continue to rock against him. She was determined that they would get to finish this and wasn't sure it was just an exprection that she would kill the next person to interupt them. This time she knew it was Roger he seemed to be the only one in the house who remebered to knock on her door.

Looking back down at Jake she smiled and kissed his lips softly. "We are going to finish this even if I have to baracade us in here." She told him with a soft laugh at the thought.
 
Jake groaned as she rode him with exquisite slowness. They were just getting back into a steady rhythm when there was another interruption in the form of a knock on their door.

Claire’s response came instantly. The heavier footsteps receded from the door. “We’ll talk later.” His voice drifted back up the hall and through the door. He didn’t sound too thrilled.

“He doesn’t sound happy.” Jake whispered after she mentioned that they would finish even if she had to barricade them in the room. “Even if he’s pissed, I don’t want you to stop. You feel amazing, you’re so tight and wet.” He whispered against her lips, surprised at his own words. “You are totally worth a punch in the face, for I’m pretty sure that’s what this moment of bliss will earn me.” He said with a slight self-deprecating smile.
 
Claire gave a light laugh as she sat up straight taking him in even deeper. She hissed in pleasure looking down at Jake under her before whispering, "I guess I better make sure it's worth it."

With that she began bouncing up and down on his cock slowly picking up speed. Each time she took him all the way in he hit her g-spot. She moaned in pleasure her head tilted back her her falling down her back as her breast thrust forward like an offering to him as she rode him harder and faster.
 
He groaned as she moved on him, the rhythm of her body making him forget about her brother. He wanted to enjoy this moment.

His hands slid up her sides to tease over her breasts before they slid down to cup her ass as she rode him. “God Claire he groaned.”
 
Claire moaned softly as his strong nimble hands caressed her body causing shivers of excitement to rake her body as she rode him. On each downward stroke she would rotate her hips causing her clit to rub against his pubic bone causing herself even more pleasure. She moaned softly her hands caressing up and down his chest as she rode him, as if she couldn't get enough of feeling him under her hands. She began riding him faster rocking her hips as she rode him. Moans and gasps of pleasure slipping from her throat as her pleasure mounted.

"Yes, Jake." She moaned. "Feels so good, more."
 
Back
Top