Sibling Sex (Closed for Gimme Envy)

“You’re trying to out-driiink meeee?! Baaad ideaaa!” Sarah giggled as the alcohol began to go to her head. She lolled her head from side to side, making her soft brown locks brush over her shoulders as she pushed her finger toward Robert’s face, poking him in the nose. “I’m sooo not getting drunk!” She insisted, reaching over him to grasp his hand, helping him tilt the vodka bottle more to pour the liquid faster. “Oops!” She couldn’t help but laugh as some of the vodka missed her glass completely and spilled on the coffee table. “Roberrrrt! Look what you diiid!” She smiled as her brother rubbed through the fabric of her pant leg with his thumb. It felt comforting and tickled a little. “Hey, that tiiickles…” She said, nudging his side, encouraging him to continue.

"you are sssooo getting drunk" he said raising his voice feeling his last drink starting to really kick in, looking cross eyed as he focused on her finger pressing on the tip of his nose. Her hand speeding up the delivery of the alcoholic beverage into a glass. "SSSarah!" He giggled, as she made him pour vodka all over the small coffee table with quite a bit missing her glass. "If you's can't keep up, you don't need to ssspill it on the tables…" He responded drunkenly laughing goading his sister. Robert stopped sliding his thumb over Sarah's leg and began gently swaying his whole and, just an inch or so the left and then back a couple of inches, pouring the rest of vodka into his glass finishing off the bottle, with Sarah's glass having that tiny little bit more

"Hahaaa, you can't even talk riiight," Sarah mocked, unable to detect the lack of sense in her own words at this point. Her brother's hand was wandering all over her leg, rubbing the fabric of her pants against the soft skin underneath. "Youuu did that, not mee!" She insisted, reaching for her glass of vodka, lifting it to her lips to sip it down. She giggled into her glass, feeling ticklish still as Robert's fingers caressed her upper thigh. Playfully swatting his shoulder with her free hand, she whined, "Stop tryiiiing to tickle meeee ooor else...!"

Robert shook his head in disagreement she didn't know what she was on about, of course he could talk alright. His hands edging higher up Sarah's thigh caressing against her sweatpants, feeling how tight and toned legs really were. Stretching his other hand towards the coffeetable he wrapped his fingers around the glass lifted it, bringing it to his mouth, taking a large swig. He looked towards Sarah is pretty smile, her dark hair cascading down behind her then let his eyes wander down taking a good look at how she filled her T-shirt nicely, she had a lovely rack he thought to himself taking another sip of his vodka. Robert smiled seeing his sister giggle, his hands rising further up her leg. "SSSStop trying to tickle you's or elsssse… What? Her Brother enquired playfully nudging his hand against her shoulder, glass in hand

Last edited:
Sarah giggled harder as Robert's hand continued its path up her thigh, struggling to finish her vodka while she had her fit of laughter. "Or elsssee....I'm...you'll seee!" She exclaimed, licking her lips as her glass emptied. She arched her brow, pushing her glass back onto the wet coffee table, not caring when the glass slipped off the edge of the table and landed with a soft thud on the living room carpet. "I'll get youu baaaack!" She promised, lifting her hands to Robert's eye level, reaching them menacingly toward him. "Let's seeee how youuuu like it!" Not waiting for her brother to finish his drink, Sarah leaped up from the couch cushion and lunged toward Robert's lap. She positioned herself against his hips, smirking proudly to herself, thinking she'd successfully pinned him down beneath her this way. "Now I'm gonna tickle youuuu!" She warned, applying her fingers to his belly, wriggling them to torture her brother with tickles.

Robert knocked back more of his drink with his hand slipping ever higher having questioned what her ultimatum was. Sarah finished the last drop from her glass, then accidentally let the glass slipper of the table. "ooooh, I'm sssscared!" He slurred sarcastically, Sarah bringing her fingers up towards his face wriggling them, stretching out forward. Robert just laughed not expecting what was about to happen as she pounced onto his lap, right at the moment when he had taken a big gulp of vodka from his glass. Before he knew it his sister had straddled him hanging herself against his hips. "Now please ssssstop" he jested struggling playfully letting Sarah hold him down she tickled him making him laugh, but really it's just enjoying the feeling of Sarah squirming against him, releasing his glass falling onto the couch in the corner near the arm and brought his fingers to her body and started tickling her, his fingers loosely pressuring against the most sensitive areas to tickle not even aware that he was getting aroused as he lifted her off him, shifting her onto her back on her lower body with his."Howws do you's like thaaaat?" Robert enquired tickling her

Last edited:
Sarah grinned wide, enjoying making her brother laugh, tickling him as fast and furiously as she could. “I told youuu to stop iiiiit!” She giggled, wriggling in his lap, a bit off-balance from all the alcohol rushing through her blood. “Nooo!” She gasped, surprised as Robert’s hands reached toward her in return. How did he know exactly where she was ticklish? She was powerless when she was being tickled. It was her weakness. “Rooooobbbbb!” She squealed, squirming underneath him as she pushed her into the couch, leaning down over her. She twisted and turned under him, trying to get away from him but failing miserably. “Stooopppp! I…caaaan’t…nooo moooree!”

Robert laughed drunkenly playing with Sarah, tickling her relentlessly completely uninhibited as the alcohol impaired his ability to think clearly. He started getting carried away as she turned and twisted beneath him, the sensations she created by their bodies moving and writhing together soon had a brother fully erect, straining within the tight confines of his black denim jeans. "Ssssarah!" Rob shrieked mocking his sister persisting to lightly touch her sending Sarah into mass laughing fits, with a smile that beamed towards his sister like they used to innocently play years ago. He had forgotten how much he missed Sarah and how they had grown apart, soon stopping as she almost pathetically was unable to do anything but surrender to his fingers. He rested on his forearms leaning above as they giggled together, looking deeply into her eyes as their bodies still pressed tightly to one another.

Sarah exhaled with relief as Robert finally let up, allowing her to catch her breath. She couldn’t move out from under Rob still and she’d just stopped trying. Lightly placing her hands at his sides, she gave him the best pout she could muster. “You’re…mean…” She sighed, unable to keep the serious expression on her face for long as a teasing smile spread across her full lips. She felt Robert pressing up against her body, but she couldn’t tell for sure that he had an erection. Her brain couldn’t really process that at the moment. “You know that, don’t you?” She whispered, returning his gaze.

Rob looked at Sarah pouting telling him he was mean then breaking into smile. He didn't know what to say his eyes just looked into hers breathing slowly and deeply, realising the position he was in and how aroused Sarah had made him. "I do know it" he smiled softly answering her leering her eyes hungrily. "… But you knew I alwaysss won our tickle fightsss and you alwayssss ended up underneath me" he whispered inching his head closer towards Sarah's

“I knoooow buuut…” Sarah whined, keeping her eyes on her brother’s as he leaned in closer to her, her voice trailing off as she lost her train of thought. “You should let meee win sometiiimes…” She continued, playfully smacking her hand against his chest, not nearly as hard as she could’ve. “You’re supposed to…yknow…um…let giiirls win stuff.” She added, slowly sliding her hands back down along his sides, subconsciously starting rub his waist through his shirt, appreciating how warm his body felt under her fingers. “That’s…the rules…” She finished, beginning to feel Robert’s erection pushing up against the front of her pants even more now.

"Okay I'll letss you win… Because those… the rulessss" he said gently, slurring, staring lustfully into her eyes bringing his lips painfully close to that of Sarah's. Robert could feel her warm breath as he edged closer wanting to cross that final bridge and kiss her, the alcohol completely diminished his reasoning, he was drunk and she was drunk, they were all alone and Rob could feel Sarah's touch upon his side. He brought his hands against her shoulders slipping under her just a little and instead of kissing her, Rob held her tight to his body and rolled himself, taking Sarah with him dropping off the edge of the couch onto the soft carpet below"Owwww!" He groaned giggling cushioning Sarah as she lay on top, still pressed firmly against his hard cock "it ssseemsss you beatsss me" he said smiling, his face covered with her long dark hair. "I am at your mercy, do's with me as you wisssh…" His hands wrapped around her body loosely, slowly lingering down the middle of her back.

Sarah squeaked as Robert rolled off the couch with her, dropping onto his back beneath her. “Roooobbbb!” She giggled, clutching tightly to his chest on their quick descent to the carpet. She’d forgotten how much fun her brother could be. They really hadn’t spent much quality time together since they graduated high school and went on their separate ways to college. They hadn’t ever gotten drunk together but she was certainly enjoying herself now. She leaned into his body, just sliding her arms around his neck for the time being, enjoying the warmth of his body against hers. “I did beat youuuu! Cause I’m betterrr…at everrr’thhiing!” She pulled back slightly, tucking her loose hair behind her ear, to look down into his eyes. “Heeey,” She squirmed around a little on top of him, feeling his hard-on pushing into the crotch of her sweats. “Youuu’ree pokiing meee!” She exclaimed, loosening one of her hands from around his neck, reaching down between them to playfully poke him in the front of his jeans.

Robert smiled as she shifted on top of him, each small movement felt incredibly good, watching as Sarah drunkenly bragged how she was better. He looked up into her dark brown eyes through her glasses, slipping his hand down onto her butt as she noticed the large erection he had for Sarah. She didn't seem to be taking the news badly at all, playfully poking that his fully aroused member. “Youuu’ree pokiing meee!” He said imitating his sister as she fingered his cock through the denim fabric. Removing his right hand from her arse cheek he took Sarah hand and press it softly against his hard on. The alcohol had made him bold and confident she was going to like what she felt. "You's can tickless me if you likesss" wondering if his sister was actually drunk enough.

Last edited:
Sarah smiled down at her brother, liking how firmly his hands were grasping her backside. The inappropriateness of it all wasn’t even a thought in her intoxicated mind. She let him move her hand to rest on the bulge in his pants and she kept it there, carefully grasping the outline of his growing cock. It felt so big and thick underneath his clothes, she wondered how it would look and feel once it was released. “I thought youuu didn’t wanna beee tiickled..” She replied, able to recall that much, yet continuing to run her fingers over his straining crotch. “Gosh, you’re hard, Rob,” She breathed, in awe, giving him a little squeeze.

Rob liked how she held her hand against his cock coming into complete arousal, her eyes still maintaining their gaze into his as he couldn't look away. He loved the feel of her and pressing lightly against his jeans, his sighed feeling her hand giving him a squeeze. His left hand continued squeezing her backside and caressing both her cheeks "I 's don't like being tickled, but if you want to rubbbs it" he paused, nodding and raising his eyebrows hardly believing he was about to say this and was glad he was feeling the intoxicated effects of the alcohol "you'ss remember my dream earlierrr?" He waited for her to respond "SSSarah, you were the girl"

“The seexxy dreeam? I remembeeerr, Rob…” Sarah nodded softly, vaguely remembering their previous conversation in the kitchen. “I rememberrr that.” Tracing along the length of his shaft with her fingernail, she smiled, knowing that Robert was enjoying the attention. Her glasses slipped down the gently slope of her nose a bit as he informed her that she’d been his mystery dream girl all along. “Oh…I was? Really?”

Robert let out a soft moan barely audible, talking with his sister about erotic dream he had about her earlier that day. having lost their awkwardness and the inappropriate nature of what they were discussing, her hands freely caressing his shaft through his jeans, the delightful nature of her fingernails scraping through the material exciting him further. "Yesss, you really were the one" his hands running up the sides of her body following her immensely sensuous curves, and shifting to cup and fondle her breasts one in each hand as best he could as they pressed against him, gently squeezing her large bust through her T-shirt, Tom licked his lips and slowly lifted his head up towards her, wanting to kiss her.

Last edited:
“Ooh…woow…” Sarah sighed, feeling the fabric of her t-shirt graze her nipples when Robert palmed her breasts. “I’m thaaat girl?” She echoed, slowly beginning to grasp what that implied. “You had a dirty dream about meee? That’s soooo bad, Rob.” She moaned softly, her nipples stiffening under his warm hands. Gently pulling her hand from his crotch, she pressed down on his chest, keeping a little distance between them. “You can’t kiss meee…” She complained, her eyebrows furrowing with confusion. “You’re my brotheerrr…”

"Yesss your that girl!" He commented with a lustful look upon his face when the penny finally dropped. Roberts hands continued to massage her soft yet firm fleshy globes. "Why? I's can fondless your breastsss, you can rub my eeerection but we can't kissss" he said confused "you's reallys must be drunk SSSarah", his hands slipping out from between the two bodies randomly caressing over Sarah's clothed body

“Mmm.” Sarah licked her lips, leaning into Robert’s hands as he continued to rub her breasts through her top. It wasn’t right, but it felt so nice. “Noo, we caaan’t…” She sighed, closing her eyes, slowly running her hand back down toward her brother’s waist, instinctively reaching toward his hard-on again. Her little bit of resistance was waning as Robert’s erection brushed against the crotch of her panties through her sweatpants, lightly pressuring her clit. His hands felt so wonderful roaming over her body; she wanted to feel them directly pressing against her skin. “I think…we’re drunk…” She said, grasping his left hand, guiding it to rest just beneath the bottom hem of her t-shirt. “Verrry drunk.”

Roberts hands wandered aimlessly over his beautiful sister's body in a sensuous fashion. He looked into Sarah's dark brown eyes hearing her resistance but only seeing the hunger his eyes were probably filled with he thought to himself. "Ssssshhhh, don't fight's ittt.… Listen to your body" he said softly bringing his head towards her and gently pecking Sarah on the lips. Robert felt her hand grasping his as he tried to contain his excitement, not quite sure if she had given in to temptation until she had manoeuvred his palm just above her sweatpants on her T-shirt. He slowly started to caress her side, letting his fingertips slowly inch up under her T-shirt feeling the softness of her skin under his probing digits. "I'm's not drunk'ss I can handle my booze"he spoke loudly trying to whisper, his hands advancing lightly pressing against her naked back under her loosefitting garment, while his right hand slipped down to her waist and crept into the rear of her sweatpants, caressing her backside as his fingertips meandered across her tight but rounded rear end, switching from her naked flesh across her panties and back again grasping her tight arse. "God, I never imagined your arssse would feel this good" he spoke sighing with surprise.

Sarah tensed as Robert’s lips grazed hers for the first time. It was a forbidden kiss, not matter how small…but it didn’t feel bad. Not at all. “Rooobbbb,” she giggled, shaking her head in protest as her brother tried to claim that he wasn’t drunk. “Noooo, youuu arrre drunk…and me too…” Her body shivered on top of his as he pressed his warm fingers to the skin of her back underneath her t-shirt. “We’re drunk togetherrrr…sooo…,” Sarah bit her lip for a moment, stifling a soft moan as Robert squeezed her ass beneath her sweatpants. “Shhhhhhhh!” She hushed him, slipping her fingers through the belt loops of his jeans, leaning in and pushing her full lips against his for a slow, soft kiss.

Robert laughed "okaaay, but you's the drunkest" he said squeezing her tight backside, edging under the hem of her panties and slipping under as he gently groped her curved ass cheek. He tried to contain his excitement as Sarah hushed him touching his sister in the flesh, his other hand tracing over her toned body under her T-shirt, her lips meeting is in a slow tender embrace. Rob closing his eyes as they kept kissing, enjoying how Sarah kissed him so lovingly, he couldn't remember a better kiss as his lips tingled. His hand falling off her side, lightly glancing against the side of her breast.

“Mmm.” Sarah hummed against Robert’s lips, tugging on his belt loops, urging him to shut up and kiss her. She loved to make out when she was drunk and she didn’t care who it was with. Long, wet, deep, sloppy kisses, hands wandering along her shoulders, back, legs, and ass; she loved it all. She craved it all over her body. Feeling her brother’s cock rub up against her pussy through her clothes made her writhe against him, in a shameless attempt to increase the pleasurable sensation stirring between her legs. She began to move her right hand to the front of her brother’s pants again as he brushed his fingers along the side of her breast. She parted her lips against his and exhaled into his mouth hungrily.

Back