AH'ers in the Flesh.(video and audio clip thread)

English Lady

Erotic English Rose
Hi everyone!

This is the place to show yourselves! Either all of you in a video or maybe a limb, or just your cleavage or manly, hair chest.

OR if you're webcam/digital cam/videocam deprived, just let us listen to your voice.

Now, I just opened a youtube account to upload my video, seems easy and more importantly it's free. I'll help anyone who needs it with the upload process.

recording your voice involves having a mic, and then uploading your voice clip to some webspace, which again, if you need help just yell -I think hubby could probsbly spare some server space for clips to be uploaded too but if anyone else has any free online services to recommend or are willing to offer server space, please shout up :)

Anyway, it's up to you what you record....a song, a joke, a clip of your own writing, an extract from a favouirte story, a poem or just a bit of you yakking. Whatever it is...we wanna see/hear it! :nana:

What a relief! Thank you for starting this thread, EL. You just saved me the trouble of rummaging around for the older thread. :D

I'll have something to contribute very shortly.

End of the World - ht tp://www.free web s.com/theearl/Endoftheworld.mp3

Please remove appropriate spaces, as Lit doesn't appear to like the domain name of my webspace.

The Earl

TheEarl said:
End of the World - ht tp://www.free web s.com/theearl/Endoftheworld.mp3

Please remove appropriate spaces, as Lit doesn't appear to like the domain name of my webspace.

The Earl

I liked the one of you singing better. ;)

Jokey goodness: ht tp://www.free web s.com/theearl/Endoftheworld.mp3

Dear god, my voice sounds awful!

The Earl

Here's a little movie my friend Brandon put together of us. It's amazing what you can do with a bunch of music majors, a wild imagination, and several cooky talents.

A Day in the Life of a Street Performer

I'm in it a bit. I'm the guy in the audience in the hat. I'm also the guy that starts laughing uncontrolably at the guy with the sock puppet, and at the end I'm the guy who throws his hat on the floor. be kind, I'm a little self conscious about my hair, which is while you'll probably never see me without a hat on. :rolleyes: I'm in another Brandon production, but you can only see my body as I walk by. I have that and this one posted on my video/animation clip thread.

Trombonus said:
Here's a little movie my friend Brandon put together of us. It's amazing what you can do with a bunch of music majors, a wild imagination, and several cooky talents.

I'm in it a bit. I'm the guy in the audience in the hat. I'm also the guy that starts laughing uncontrolably at the guy with the sock puppet, and at the end I'm the guy who throws his hat on the floor. be kind, I'm a little self conscious about my hair, which is while you'll probably never see me without a hat on. :rolleyes: I'm in another Brandon production, but you can only see my body as I walk by. I have that and this one posted on my video/animation clip thread.

Hat boy. ;)

I'm uploading some music for you guys, so as soon as that's done I'll post that here. They're mostly of my band playing, but a couple are of me doing a big solo with the band. I'm not the best trombone player, but I thought I did really well.

Trombonus said:

you're gorgeous, hat boy! :D

SelenaKittyn said:
Unfortunately, I don't have a webcam! (He thinks I'd get into too much trouble with it, and he's right! :eek: )

You can hear my voice on any of my Bluebeard's Wife audio stories...

or if you want short, there's the poetry option:

Bread and Butter
or
Hello Kitty

very sexy...you girls have got me beat for sexyness!

trom..looking forward to hearing ya!

The site wont let me upload one of the songs I have a big solo on, and it's probably the best track of the whole lot. :( Anyone know of a way to post it here?

ok, well until I figure out how to get this other file available, I have ten others available. The one with my big solo is Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most. You'll forgive me for the out of tune high notes, and I haven't heard this in a few years, so I don't exactly remember how well I did, but I hope you enjoy them anyway.

My stuff Login as trombonus_maximus@hotmail.com and use the password literotica.

Thanks to Aurora for the site and password idea. :) :rose:

Back