ALIEN11111 tag?

'Area 51?'

i don't think so. This tag is really popular--13 pages of stories with it. By comparison, there are 15 pages of stories tagged 'adventure'. only 7 pages tagged 'action'.

The #1 and #2 crosses for it are 'science fiction' and 'sic-fi', so that doesn't help.

No one else has any idea either?
 
One could read in that collection to see what it had in common. "Area 51" seemed to be a brilliant explanation.
 
The "Area 51" gag explanation seems plausible. If so, it's an obnoxious gag, since it's going to hide all those stories from anybody searching on the less-common "alien" tag for stories about aliens.

Another possibility, though - it could be a glitch introduced by an automated tagging process.

The earliest story with the tag is this one from back in 2000. It doesn't explicitly mention Area 51 but it is an alien abduction story, so I guess that's a plausible connection. The complete tags on that story are:

found naked – young nurses – nurses – sex slaves – intern – long blond – cris – began caress – long moment – alien11111

If I recall correctly, tag functionality wasn't around in the early days of the site, and when it was introduced, tags were retroactively added to pre-existing stories. I doubt Laurel went back to reread all the old stories and pick tags for them, so I'm guessing that process was automated to some degree.

Certainly the other tags on this story look more computer-generated than human-generated. Most of them could have been generated by the following process:

- strip out common words and non-dictionary words (noting that "cris" is a French word which occasionally makes its way into English text)
- look for single words that show up many times in the text ("cris", "nurses", "intern")
- look for word pairs that show up at least twice in the text ("long blond", "found naked", "began caress", "long moment").

Might be that the process glitched somewhere along the way, somehow turned "alien" into "alien11111", and then the error was perpetuated? Most tagging systems I've seen have some sort of autocomplete based on tags that have already been used, so once the tag "alien11111" exists in the system it might be reused.

That said, on a quick skim of common tags I couldn't see any other glitchy-looking ones of this sort, so maybe it is an Area 51 gag.
 
Plausible, almost scholarly, sir. I'm impressed.

On the other hand, has anybody thought to go to the writers in question and ask if it's something they picked and, if so, why?
 
Might be that the process glitched somewhere along the way, somehow turned "alien" into "alien11111", and then the error was perpetuated? Most tagging systems I've seen have some sort of autocomplete based on tags that have already been used, so once the tag "alien11111" exists in the system it might be reused.
.

this is what i was thinking, but wasn't sure.
 
Another possibility, though - it could be a glitch introduced by an automated tagging process.

If it were only so simple.

A google search of "alien11111" reveals not only a link to Literotica, but also a link to the Nylon blowjob wifesharing forum, a hashtag on betterfap.com, and profiles on Bongacam, Boobsy cam (in Arabic), a Russian Heroes of Might And Magic site, and a Dutch-language Montenegrin Show-69 site. Basically, the web footprints you might expect from a modern-day, computer-literate, twenty-something perverted polyglot.

But the search also reveals a number of much earlier and much more sinister usages.

The earliest documented occurrence of "alien11111" was on page 113 (verso) of I Divini Precetti (The Divine Precepts), by Giacomo Pancotto (Venice, 1570). The tag was artfully encoded in the Latin phrase "qui iudicas alienum seruum" ("who judgest the servant of another"). Fortunately, the Google scanner was able to read between the lines and recognize the hidden tag.

Another early occurrence was on page 591 of the Bibliotheca Genealogica by Johann Huebner the Younger (Hamburg, 1729). Here the tag was encoded in the phrase "Familiae Regum, Ducum, Comitum & aliorum Nobilium." [Interestingly, Google also recognizes this line as one the earliest post-Nostradamus mentions of Comic-Con.]

These early citations, dating back to 1570 and extending throughout the 1800's, demonstrate conclusively that "alien11111" is not just a recent glitch introduced by an automated tagging process. Rather, it is a secret sign that had been embedded into the writings of many different authors over the last 450 years.

Was it handed down from generation to generation like the password of a secret society? What does it mean? Why does it occur in references to "young nurses," "sex slaves," "the servant of another"? How exactly are the aliens involved in all of this?

We don't know for sure. But I'd say to be very careful when reading any of these writings, ancient or modern. The words may not be able to fool Google, but they could trick you, exerting some uncanny influence between the lines, hypnotizing you, making you fertile ground for the prophesied alien apocalypse.
 
Or it could be the Lit computer is bestowing its Five Boner Award. Computers have to have fun also. :)
 
Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead like a necromancer, but it is almost Halloween, sooo.. Did anyone ever figure out a conclusive answer to this question? Each time I go to take a look at the tags page for inspiration when submitting a new story, that "Alien11111" tag stands out as highly peculiar - and it's also quite odd that it's among the 'popular tags' when only a few stories uploaded each year seems to include this particular tag. Literotica itself says they are "Now serving 345,929 tags on 578,556 stories by 100,030 authors" - with that many tags in the mix, why is the "Alien11111" one still up there as a recommended option, despite not being used very often?
 
166f9a98eeb9762f1537d67d36f1614d.jpg
 
alien11111 has nothing to do with Area 51. Convert that to decimal and you get Alien 31. If it was area 51 it would be Alien110011

Area 31 is in New Mexico, there are no aliens there, they all have applied for citizenship and were sworn in by a judge in 1958
 
Back
Top