Werdnerd's Gallery of Art

You've been a busy poster lately! So sexy, as always! I find myself drawn to your large and veiny....hand in this series. ;)

That's quite an interesting filter.

My large veiny...hand gets 'em every time. Especially when it's hard and throbbing. ;)

Gotta mix it up now and again and have pics with clothes and no exposed cock just for fun. ;)

with clothes, nothing exposed, combined with fun..... yeah, I am not so sure. Tell me more. and now, I have a bad 80s song stuck in my head, and not even a fun one.

I understand that, now, getting whatever picture, even not interesting at all composition wise, through a Photoshop (or else) filter can be called art?
That is very, very sad for the real artists.

If I may... and without chastisement. there are two naked ladies on his wall too... Which I thought only existed in mechanics' garages and bachelor pads.

If I may... and without chastisement. there are two naked ladies on his wall too... Which I thought only existed in mechanics' garages and bachelor pads.

That I did notice, but simply because therw are 3 naked lady canvases on my wall (among other things, I have a lot of canvases on my walls). Do I have a bachelor pad? I want a bachelor pad.

Back