Blocked

Boxlicker101

Licker of Boxes
For some reason, I am blocked on my submissions page. I tried to submit a story earlier today, and I don't know if I succeeded or not. As I have done hundreds of times before, I hit submit, but then, as has never happened before, I was blocked from looking to see if the story is listed on the index as "pending." I can go TO the page, but I can't do anything while I am there.

Is this the normal thing now, as part of the changes in the submissions page? :confused: It is definitely very annoying.

Did you try the old panel?

I tried submitting using the new route. Apparently, the story has been tentatively accepted.

You already have a story named Oral Romance (06/02/18). Please choose another title.

This appears to be a matter of fixin' sumpthin' what ain't broke. :(

I tried submitting using the new route. Apparently, the story has been tentatively accepted.

You already have a story named Oral Romance (06/02/18). Please choose another title.

This appears to be a matter of fixin' sumpthin' what ain't broke. :(

That sounds like you resubmitted your story, which probably isn't what you wanted to do.

That sounds like you resubmitted your story, which probably isn't what you wanted to do.

I tried to resubmit it, but the story was not accepted under that title. So I aborted the resubmission. Now I will wait and see what happens over the next few days.

https://literotica.com/my/#/works/stories/published

Does the list at the top of your new control panel works page look like this?

1 Drafts 0 Pending

or like this?

0 Drafts 1 Pending

If it's the former, you need to click on the Drafts tab, click on the story, scroll to the bottom, preview, then make sure you click the SUBMIT button, instead of the Save As Draft Button at the end of the preview. That will move it from Drafts to Pending.

I've hit the Drafts button at least twice when trying to submit. It's easy to do.

https://literotica.com/my/#/works/stories/published

Does the list at the top of your new control panel works page look like this?

1 Drafts 0 Pending

or like this?

0 Drafts 1 Pending

If it's the former, you need to click on the Drafts tab, click on the story, scroll to the bottom, preview, then make sure you click the SUBMIT button, instead of the Save As Draft Button at the end of the preview. That will move it from Drafts to Pending.

I've hit the Drafts button at least twice when trying to submit. It's easy to do.

It says "pending" so I guess it will be alright in a couple of days. Even so, I am blocked from checking my index page to check on scores or old feedback, which is annoying, but I can live with it. Assuming the story does get posted, I hope that will bring things back to normal.

If you can see the "Pending" with a number, then you should be able to scroll down and see everything else. Those headers don't load until the rest of the page does.

It says "pending" so I guess it will be alright in a couple of days. Even so, I am blocked from checking my index page to check on scores or old feedback, which is annoying, but I can live with it. Assuming the story does get posted, I hope that will bring things back to normal.

Back