Who's online tonight?

Not much else besides combing through Lit at the moment, heh. And yourself?

Same here. Browsing through the lit boards on my phone. Going to hop on IM later. Hopefully chat.

Just browsing the boards too.... would love a little 1-1 though... ;)

Same here. Browsing through the lit boards on my phone. Going to hop on IM later. Hopefully chat.

I'm up for chatting if you haven't been bombarded with too many requests already. :) PM me with your messenger info if you're interested.

Evening newgirl! Just perusing the forums for some interesting chat. I'll drop you an PM (if the inbox isn't flooded already...lol) later...

:rose::rose:

When you pm me please tell me a little bit about you. You don't have to write a book, just your age, married or single and location.

Seriously, the "care to chat" doesn't mean anything to me. Tell me a little about please.

Last edited:
When you pm me please tell me a little bit about you. You don't have to write a book, just your age, married or single and location.

Seriously, the "care to chat" doesn't mean anything to me. Tell me a little about please.

32, married and in New England as well. Hope you're staying warm ;)

I tried to send you a fantasy

But your inbox was full.
Actually, I made a mistake the first time, misclicked and sent an incomplete message, which went through
but
When I finished writing, it bounced back.
I'm male in Western Mass, and old enough to know better.
And married.
What else would you like to know?

Mike

Who wants phone sex right now? Let me hear you cum. Yahoo voice or pm your cell will call you blocked and delete your number. I promise! Discreet. I need it now. Hurry

Back