Rate anal sex

I love getting and enjoy giving. When I first started it hurt. Today I am open to whatever size cock. Love them all. I have also barebacked and I enjoy that the most. Alas, one needs to be safe so that is something that would only be done with a lover of some sort.

I enjoy it so much I cum getting fucked. :)
 
I enjoy receiving anal. There's just something about it that gets me going. When he squeezes my hips tight and just pounds away...mmm
 
I love anal sex. I prefer to bottom, and have enjoyed hundreds of hard cocks in my ass over the past 38 years. My favorite position is on my back with my legs in the air while my partner stands and fucks me while stroking my cock. However, I love other positions as well and have tried most of them. I will also fuck my partners in the ass if they are really into it.
 
When done properly, it's the best. When done by an amateur, eh, not so good.

(One guy used so much freakin' lube that I barely felt anything; another, too little, and I felt too much. I know, better too much, but a lack of friction really kills the experience for me.)
 
Anal is one of those things it's really easy to get completely lost in the feeling of. Just, the way it slides inside you, amazing...
 
best position i've tried

i'm bi, and married. occasionally bottom. i met someone who had a sling in his bedroom. he was well-endowed and the sling gave him full access to me when i sat in it. very convenient- there was no pressure point anywhere like when i take it on a bed or the floor.
 
I love giving and I love receiving. I may love receiving more. If done right it can be the most amazing orgasm ever; from what I remember. It's been a while; wish I could get a refresher....
 
i'm bi, and married. occasionally bottom. i met someone who had a sling in his bedroom. he was well-endowed and the sling gave him full access to me when i sat in it. very convenient- there was no pressure point anywhere like when i take it on a bed or the floor.

That sounds amazing. I've used swings before, but never with a guy or TS, it's something I want to do.
I have only ever topped but I want to be versatile.
 
Newbie

I've only recently determined I want to get fucked ('receive' is sooo polite! :) ), and am actively looking for the right guy to give it up to. I feel like the Madonna song, especially as this board rates me as a Virgin!
 
I love anal sex. I prefer to bottom, and have enjoyed hundreds of hard cocks in my ass over the past 38 years. My favorite position is on my back with my legs in the air while my partner stands and fucks me while stroking my cock. However, I love other positions as well and have tried most of them. I will also fuck my partners in the ass if they are really into it.

That is so hot. I agree with all of it, entirely. I want to hear the man enjoying my ass.
 
I don't get fucked that often, so I think that may be a factor in why getting fucked still hurts at first for me. 7 for me - until I meet that guy who can make me forget the pain, and make me cum hard while fucking me.
 
Rate Anal Sex

- I haven't had anal sex since last April, and I don't get fucked as often as well. I have been versatile in the past but I prefer to bottom. I love anal sex, and I am always tight due to the infrequent times I bottom now. I prefer the smaller sized cocks, and I have had painful penetration from the larger cocks inside porn booths and impatient tops.
-I have only had two perfect experiences in getting fucked and both men were closeted and had small cocks. Both times, I was penetrated bareback, smoothly and they booth shot huge loads of cum inside of me, while being pumped doggy style. My last top was around six inches and he came inside of me, while I was on my back with my legs being held up. :)
 
Back
Top