I.M. Fauve Gallery

HHAHAHAHA! funny! I had forgotten that!:rolleyes: :D

f̶o̶n̶d̶l̶e̶ m̶a̶m̶m̶a̶r̶i̶e̶s̶ fond memories!:D

Hello again YS! Thanks for the blast from the past.
attachment.php

Thank you! It was fun while it lasted.....

another old one.... since no one else has suggestions, requests to see the thumbnails larger... or...themes.

Last edited:
Erotic Cocktail

I drew this for a compilation of Literotica stories: Coming Together: An Erotic Cocktail

here is my rough concept:

For the final drawing, I took photos of myself drinking, mostly for the sake of the hand. Then I did something somewhat unusual for myself. I got some large sheets of clear plastic and formed a cone with some clear packing tape, then asked a couple female coworkers to pose. (They were dressed). I had the cone laying on the floor, but I was able to see the pose, somewhat more "naturally". so I sketched with pencil, the man drinking and sketched in the female "garnish".

Last edited:
I've seen that one before and loved it...Hi Throbbs, how's the artwork going?
Thanks. :)
Mostly same o' same o'.
As you noted, that one has been seen before. (2005, I think)

There's some non-erotic, real life (work) illustrations in the works.

Thanks. :)
Mostly same o' same o'.
As you noted, that one has been seen before.

There's some non-erotic, real life (work) illustrations in the works.

Even though it's non-erotic, I'd love it if you shared...I'm such a fan of your work...

Even though it's non-erotic, I'd love it if you shared...I'm such a fan of your work...

:)

nope.

If it is work/real-life related it is too risky to post here.

Never the twain shall meet.:cool:

But thank you for being a fan!:D

Last edited:
Erotic Cocktail
This one is amazing with the attention to detail, and lovely because you spent more time on it so it's more 'finished' than the fun sketches you do for here normally.
Finely crafted. :rose:

"Center of the Universe 2" above will always be hot! :devil: I like it when you make longer hair. :)
Though I can't quite make out what the man's tattoo is! A Rhinobunny? :D

Hope you had a great weekend Throbbs. :kiss:

This one is amazing with the attention to detail, and lovely because you spent more time on it so it's more 'finished' than the fun sketches you do for here normally.
Finely crafted. :rose:

"Center of the Universe 2" above will always be hot! :devil: I like it when you make longer hair. :)
Though I can't quite make out what the man's tattoo is! A Rhinobunny? :D

Hope you had a great weekend Throbbs. :kiss:

Thanks.
an egg with wing(s)

I don't remember.:(
Then we're both wide open to make up any awesome story we wish to go along with it.
A story about an egg with wings that was important enough that that man wanted to symbolize it forever on his skin. :)

The birth of Cockman? :D

Then we're both wide open to make up any awesome story we wish to go along with it.
A story about an egg with wings that was important enough that that man wanted to symbolize it forever on his skin. :)

The birth of Cockman? :D

.....no.

Back