Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I am sad

IACT my sadness comes at the hands of someone I care for, but I would not ask that someone to do anything different that what she is doing

IFCT I am your friend in the end. And that is more important to me than anything else. You know who you are.

ICT I can't say goodbye to you.

IACT It hurts too much to do so.

IFCT I wish you had never left in the first place.

ICT I am sad

IACT my sadness comes at the hands of someone I care for, but I would not ask that someone to do anything different that what she is doing

IFCT I am your friend in the end. And that is more important to me than anything else. You know who you are.

Hugs to both of you

ICT it bothered me this morning
ICT right now though, I don't give a rat's patootie
ICT I have no idea if that's how you spell patootie

ICT I walked out of the gym for the hundred millionth time in a row AGAIN tonight without being able to make myself go talk to that amaaaaaaaaaazingly gorgeous guy I see maybe once a week for five minutes.

IACT I wish SOMETHING would happen to change this. This is slowly killing me. :(

ICT I retract my apology for last weeks rant because It's made no fucking difference!

IACT I'm totally confused.

IFCT I don't know why I am, it's to be expected. :cool:

ICT tomorrow is Amber's birthday!

IACT starting at midnight tonight, It will be one she NEVER forgets! ;)

ICT I walked out of the gym for the hundred millionth time in a row AGAIN tonight without being able to make myself go talk to that amaaaaaaaaaazingly gorgeous guy I see maybe once a week for five minutes.

IACT I wish SOMETHING would happen to change this. This is slowly killing me. :(

Just do it, nothing is gained if nothing is ventured. And trust me, we like to know as much as women like knowing if someone finds us attractive enough to venture further.

Tonight

ICT that I am going to go home smoke some weed and jerk off for hours...in various ways.

Oh and I am on yahoo.

I confess that I miss the smell of cologne on a man so much that I bought these wax melts that smell just like men's cologne (it actually smells like the Abercrombie store when you walk by it at the mall...ladies you know what I'm talking about) and I keep the warmer right next to my bed so I smell it when I go to sleep

I also confess that all that made me sound like a weirdo

I further confess that I am ok with that

I confess I am now in love with your picture..

I confess that I miss the smell of cologne on a man so much that I bought these wax melts that smell just like men's cologne (it actually smells like the Abercrombie store when you walk by it at the mall...ladies you know what I'm talking about) and I keep the warmer right next to my bed so I smell it when I go to sleep

I also confess that all that made me sound like a weirdo

I further confess that I am ok with that

ICT you are absolutely adorkable in all the wonderful ways.

ICT the other evening to morning edibleglitter&coconutoil sex is on my mind.

ICT sweet treats has taken on a whole new meaning.

IFCT I'm wondering what this weekend will bring.

ICT a friend asked me a question today and I just about laughed in his face. I think he took offense to my reaction, even though it was much more to do with me than with him. Such is life, I guess.

ICT quickie rainstorms today were awesome! Ok, sure I got soaked at work, but man was it a nice break from the humidity. Now I just have to try not to get sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back