What made you smile Today?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new victoria secret's bra that made people think I got a boob job! LMFAO

My youngest randomly throwing his arms around my neck, squeezing tight, and telling me I'm the bestest mommy in the world and he loves me "googoplex"!

Sleep :)

Purrbabies in pillow cases and duvet covers..........bed making being full of pounces and giggles and tussles........that 4am nose wash.........Jelly rolloversqueaks :cattail:

A long phone conversation :heart:

Weekend plans :D

A headstand to start the morning

That it's Friday yay :)

"Dive Club" today!!:devil:

A conversation along the lines of..."he's a cunt who thinks with his shrivelled old dick and doesn't care where he wipes it...":D

catching a delicious friend online early this *orning;)

blackbirds fighting over peanuts being egged on by the sparrows :D

"Dive Club" today!!:devil:

A conversation along the lines of..."he's a cunt who thinks with his shrivelled old dick and doesn't care where he wipes it...":D

catching a delicious friend online early this *orning;)

More howl with laughter :D

Loving Janey's missing mmmmmmm's

Happy Friday Janey :kiss:

Having a picture perfect day –
Nothing spectacular, nothing extra-ordinary, just hundreds of little jigsaw pieces of all the things that make up a completed tableau of contentment.

A local grocery store at 2am, an empty supermarket aisle, an iPod blaring away in my ears,
the click clack of my heels on the tile floor, and freely giving into the devil’s temptation to dance.
:)
A teenage dirtbag night shift shelf filler coming into view at end of said aisle, and giving me pimply faced wolfish grin and thumbs up

Pure golden sunshine burning the heavy humidity away.
My lungs, as well as my hair, in all its finally unfrizzed glory, thanks you, Ma Nature.

Space that is mine and mine alone.

The thought of JanJan having to type the tongue twister:
Miss Mouse munches on marvelous meatballs.
:D

Calling my mum about a serious matter and her answering the phone without a hello, without a how are you, just unrestrained belly-aching laughter.
It’s a running joke that every time I call her, she’s in the bathroom at work. The echo of her laughter confirmed it.

The hilarity in an “Oh”.

My dad sending me an email from his work trip to tell me how well everything’s going and the name he’s now been christened.
It’s good, it’s honourable, even though the title begins with “The Fairy of…”
Erm, must be something lost in translation.
:confused:

Newly posted stories that are substance and solid, and not tame in the slightest. ;)

Hearing how my favourite 6 month old reacted after having her father visit for the first time:
wide drooly grin and her chubby white arms outstretched to wrap around his neck.

One more daddy wrapped around his little girl’s finger. Mwahahaha I taught her well.

What’s said in the space of things not said.

Wifeyness. And knowing without her there’d've be no Appy.
So blame me on her! Head up, gorgeous.
:kiss:

Giggling at the thought of running in to tickle the Kaytster’s foot with a feather.

Seeing beautiful friendly faces like WhspryOne’s to remind me of the golden age of Lit.

Not having my stupid button permanently stuck.
*sighs* some people are such sweet talkers.

Unconditional support, in the form of a two word PM.
I have two words for you, too, "Back Atcha".
Is SO two words, I didn’t say Back At Ya! Bah you’re so confrontational! :p

Buckets and wheelbarrows and laundry baskets and armfuls of smiles and snorts with the Gsnorter, including:

:: Figuring out the correlation between turkey and the flare up of seasonal tumours
:: Coming up with our new entrepreneurial idea of an exercise video based on murdering moves. :D
:: Graciesnort “testwatching” a gift for Mankid.:eek:
:: Her new profile *gigglesnorts* Damn, but it funny.
:: Her being my Venti cup.
:: And always, just always, her heart and humour, forever killing my grump.

Wishing you all, if not a perfect day, then random moments when smiles are uncontrollable.
They're what make a day perfect after all.​

:) :)

A project that really surprised me with how well it turned out.

Who knew, I'm an artist with a squirt bottle.......:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back