My nude indian wife

Diva is gorgeous! May we see more of her inviting cunt, spread for inspection and arousal? Thanks so much for sharing her with us, Viz.

Perfect body, beautiful eyes. The kitchen photo on her eyes knees had me instantly hard

wow...

What an incredibly beautiful, sexy and delicious wife you have! I have studied each pose, each angle, each shot, gazing upon and scrutinizing every inch of her body and must say she is the definition of perfection! The eyes are enchanting, her smile is captivating, her long dark hair is just right for wrapping my hands in....her skin is flawless (i'd have to lick her from head to toe and back again, not missing a single pore), her breasts are magnificent (are those delicately dark nipples as sensitive as they seem?), her legs are what, ten miles long or something? Just amazing and so shapely....those sweet thighs leading the way to her round, firm, delectable derriere and shaved, plump-lipped pussy...simply flawless! Long, slender fingers...I truly can't find a blemish or a flaw...well, other than the fact she isn't lying naked before me right this very second! You're a lucky hubby....thanks for sharing....she is simply stunning! Encore!

What an incredibly beautiful, sexy and delicious wife you have! I have studied each pose, each angle, each shot, gazing upon and scrutinizing every inch of her body and must say she is the definition of perfection! The eyes are enchanting, her smile is captivating, her long dark hair is just right for wrapping my hands in....her skin is flawless (i'd have to lick her from head to toe and back again, not missing a single pore), her breasts are magnificent (are those delicately dark nipples as sensitive as they seem?), her legs are what, ten miles long or something? Just amazing and so shapely....those sweet thighs leading the way to her round, firm, delectable derriere and shaved, plump-lipped pussy...simply flawless! Long, slender fingers...I truly can't find a blemish or a flaw...well, other than the fact she isn't lying naked before me right this very second! You're a lucky hubby....thanks for sharing....she is simply stunning! Encore!

What amazing comments - thanks!

Last edited:
re: Indian wife pics

Gorgeous!! Sexy as hell - delicious nipples, I could spend days fucking her ass, then her throat, then her pussy. Luscious sexy girl Congratulations!!

Santa left nothing like that under my tree. He must have taken her with him.

wow !!

your wife is soooo sexy !!gorgeous body sexy eyes and a delicious looking pussy!!!;)

Back