What are your Bi Fantasies and Turn Ons?

Recently, I've been thinking about having other girl on top of me, both naked my legs crossed around her, kissing & touching saying sexy things to each other complete in heat and a while later my daddy comes in, catches us and starts masturbating to the view.

Cant blame him for coming in and masturbating to that sight! Hope you can live it out!

In my sexually frustrated mid 40's I was involuntarily celibate and resentful of the fact that my then wife seemed to take pleasure in my frustration. I began to fantasize about finding another guy in the same situation and discretely giving her other the pleasures we had been denied by our spouses. Fantasy lead to finding the courage to cross the bridge into reality. For a little more than ten years now, I have occasionally given in to the urge to engage in oral sex with other guys. The need for discretion, the taboo nature of engaging in an act many close friends and family members would consider to be repulsive with someone who shared the same secret I did made it all the more thrilling. In any event, here are a few of my favorite moments:

- First time. I had fantasized about the moment when, after I had removed all of my partner's clothes except his underwear, I knell at his feet as he stands in front of me and i grab the waistband of his underwear and slip them down, thereby exposing another man's sexual parts to me for the first time. That was the moment it all became real for me and that I was actually going to experience what had, up til then, been a fantasy.

-I found another bi guy and we hooked up quite a few times. I never thought of myself as submissive and, at first, it annoyed me when he said things like "oh, yeah, you like sucking my big cock, don't you? ... MMMM, you're a good cocksucker....". However, he gave as good as he got and I realized that he got off on talking dirty and so I started responding verbally in kind. It was exciting to describe what I was doing and how much I like doing it.

-I had a cum aversion and the idea of a guy cumming in my mouth was a huge turn off. After about 8 years of same sex encounters, I found that most guys did not go to completion but that a few particularly hot experiences were somewhat diminished at the last minute by my refusal. Since one of the greatest turn ons for me was giving pleasure and being a good partner, I should be prepared to go all the way to the finish line on occasion. If nothing else, I should experience it before deciding that it was something I didn't want to do. I decided I would make myself do it. During both of my next two opportunities, I chickened out at the last second after saying that I would, much to the consternation of my partners. However, before long I found an intriguing opportunity. Because I didn't start exploring until my mid 40's, I never did anything with anyone significantly younger than me. I had fantasized about young guys in their prime -- get hard fast and don't take until your jaw is sore to finish. So, I met a clean cut young man of 23. I ignored his remarks about his willingness to suck off older guys as I lead him into some woods - our venue choice of last resort.

Long story short, I found myself almost intoxicated by the fact that I, a well known community figure, professional, family man, deputy mayor of my city for 10 years, president of my church, trustee on the boards of two local nonprofits, was doing something no one would ever think I would do - I was on my knees in front of a "kid" 30 years younger and sucking his dick. It was intensely hot and I ignored all warnings and soon a never before experienced taste arrived - warm, briny, earthy - and not at all unpleasant. The unrestrained response of my partner as he realized what I was letting him do and the obvious pleasure he got from it was gratifying.

-The alpha male. I'm a masculine guy and don't like to be some guy's bitch. I don't mind one way encounters from time to time in which it is understood that I will be the only one giving. Typically, the recipient is a rather grateful and passive and i don't mind being his buddy. However, one time I found myself in a position that scared the hell out of me and at the mercy of an extremely aggressive alpha male. We met in a public place and agreed to go to his house. He obviously had money and his place was huge. It was understood that I would suck him off and that there was no possibility of reciprocation. It was also understood that I wasn't into anal although it was his preference to top me. We arrived at his place and his calm, affable manner was quickly replaced with a very aggressive attitude. Long story short, he was extremely muscular and once behind closed doors he took complete command and I was terrified that he was going to make me do stuff I wasn't into. However, he never exceeded my boundaries although he did direct me as I sucked his dick until he was as hard as a rock. He then grabbed me, threw me on the bed and positioned me so that I was on my back with my head hanging off the end. He then ordered me to keep my arms straight at my sides and open my mouth wide and to not move. He then stepped up and began to mouth fuck me hard and fast. I was reduced to nothing more than an orifice that he could stick his dick into. I had never experienced being in such a submissive position and I initially felt humiliated and nothing more than a fuck toy. However, I soon felt my dick hardening into steely firmness and found myself getting totally turned on. I couldn't help it - I had to jerk off. The obvious sign that I was turned on by his face fucking seemed to turn him on more. When he came it sent me over the edge and I erupted. Things had gone from terrifying to intensely hot. A week later I invited him over and let him do it again.

So cute, saw this before, a cute faggot loving the cock, and a pretty mistress running the show.

mine

My favorite fantasy is to meet my mistress Annmarie, to serve her every need and proudly proclaim that I am owned by her.

I ride in a charity cycling event and meet a very fit couple. She is short and curvy and oh so toned with just below the shoulder length dirty blond hair. Her sports bra and short cycling shorts leave little to the imagination. He is tall and muscular but not overly, on the slender side and his cycling shorts are nothing more than a holster for his weapon.

I am from out of town and after the ride they suggest I come home with them to clean up a bit and enjoy a post ride marguerita. I agree and we arrive at their house which is large and nicely furnished. She shows me to the guest room which has its own bath and leaves me saying go ahead and get started she will be back in a few minutes with a towel.

Stripping off my salty clothes I step into the shower and begin soaping up enjoying the feeling of the warm water on my aching muscles. I feel movement, open my eyes, and she is stepping into the shower with me completely naked. She takes the soap from me and begins to wash my back with strong circular movements which bring her hands down to my ass which she cups and molds with her fingers. My cock is rock hard as her hands move around to grasp it. She turns me towards her and to my surprise she begins to shave me. Holding as still as I can with my pulse thundering in my ears and my cock jumping as she moves it around diligently completing her task. But she isn't through yet, the soap with the razor following moves down and removes the hair from my legs. Standing she raises my arms up and takes the hair from my armpits. Smiling she kisses me lightly and steps out of the shower. I then hear her say she has left some clothes for me and that I should hurry before the margueritas melt.

Drying myself off I step out of the shower. Sitting on the counter a pair of pink panties with lace trip around the waistband, a lacy white mesh camisole and dark pink short shorts that look to be way to small for me, especially in the condition she had left me. With ever more growing excitement I dressed enjoying the feeling of the thin lacy garments hugging my body in ways I was unaccustomed. Steeling myself, I opened the door and walked down the short hallway to the keeping room.

He was waiting for me. Fresh from the shower himself wearing only a pair of loose white shorts his cock swinging freely beneath the thin cotton fabric as he turned to hand me a glass. Trying not to look at him I eagerly accepted the drink, finishing half in one gulp as he told me she would be out in just a minute. Putting his hand. On my shoulder he led me to the couch gently pushing me down. Now I was eye level with his cock and I watched with fascination as it rose up towards me. He took the glass from my hand and placed it on the table with one hand while the other pulled his shorts down allowing his now fully erect member to spring forth. It's size and proximity refusing to allow me to look at anything else.

The couch shifted and she was there beside me. Her small delicate hand reached out and surrounded the base of his magnificent tool and began to make very small stroking movements while aiming the plum sized head towards my lips. I felt his hands on my head guiding me as it approached unable to stop this invading monster.

No, I haven't thought about this much ;)

I ride in a charity cycling event and meet a very fit couple. She is short and curvy and oh so toned with just below the shoulder length dirty blond hair. Her sports bra and short cycling shorts leave little to the imagination. He is tall and muscular but not overly, on the slender side and his cycling shorts are nothing more than a holster for his weapon.

I am from out of town and after the ride they suggest I come home with them to clean up a bit and enjoy a post ride marguerita. I agree and we arrive at their house which is large and nicely furnished. She shows me to the guest room which has its own bath and leaves me saying go ahead and get started she will be back in a few minutes with a towel.

Stripping off my salty clothes I step into the shower and begin soaping up enjoying the feeling of the warm water on my aching muscles. I feel movement, open my eyes, and she is stepping into the shower with me completely naked. She takes the soap from me and begins to wash my back with strong circular movements which bring her hands down to my ass which she cups and molds with her fingers. My cock is rock hard as her hands move around to grasp it. She turns me towards her and to my surprise she begins to shave me. Holding as still as I can with my pulse thundering in my ears and my cock jumping as she moves it around diligently completing her task. But she isn't through yet, the soap with the razor following moves down and removes the hair from my legs. Standing she raises my arms up and takes the hair from my armpits. Smiling she kisses me lightly and steps out of the shower. I then hear her say she has left some clothes for me and that I should hurry before the margueritas melt.

Drying myself off I step out of the shower. Sitting on the counter a pair of pink panties with lace trip around the waistband, a lacy white mesh camisole and dark pink short shorts that look to be way to small for me, especially in the condition she had left me. With ever more growing excitement I dressed enjoying the feeling of the thin lacy garments hugging my body in ways I was unaccustomed. Steeling myself, I opened the door and walked down the short hallway to the keeping room.

He was waiting for me. Fresh from the shower himself wearing only a pair of loose white shorts his cock swinging freely beneath the thin cotton fabric as he turned to hand me a glass. Trying not to look at him I eagerly accepted the drink, finishing half in one gulp as he told me she would be out in just a minute. Putting his hand. On my shoulder he led me to the couch gently pushing me down. Now I was eye level with his cock and I watched with fascination as it rose up towards me. He took the glass from my hand and placed it on the table with one hand while the other pulled his shorts down allowing his now fully erect member to spring forth. It's size and proximity refusing to allow me to look at anything else.

The couch shifted and she was there beside me. Her small delicate hand reached out and surrounded the base of his magnificent tool and began to make very small stroking movements while aiming the plum sized head towards my lips. I felt his hands on my head guiding me as it approached unable to stop this invading monster.

No, I haven't thought about this much ;)

You need to taste some cock if you haven't already. It is as good as this.... or close to it.

Mine, well one of mine anyway, popped into my head as a visualization. I and a woman are on a waist high stand in a darkened room. We are bound together somehow, so that we are unable to escape the position. We busy ourselves pleasuring one another, when a door opens. The wedge of light through the open door reveals a line of naked men. She and I are forced (I know, right) to accept whatever the men wish to use us for while taking their pleasure.
I have tried a few times to put this into a story, but I don't can't seem to get the time to make it happen.

Mine, well one of mine anyway, popped into my head as a visualization. I and a woman are on a waist high stand in a darkened room. We are bound together somehow, so that we are unable to escape the position. We busy ourselves pleasuring one another, when a door opens. The wedge of light through the open door reveals a line of naked men. She and I are forced (I know, right) to accept whatever the men wish to use us for while taking their pleasure.
I have tried a few times to put this into a story, but I don't can't seem to get the time to make it happen.

Make an outline, which can be as simple as beginning, middle, end. Write the ending, then the beginning and middle are easy and can be writing one at a time. One day, sit and write a simple list of the pleasures and liberties they take. We all want to know what happens.

My favorite fantasy is : A sexy woman seduces me into sucking another mans cock.

I am on my knees sucking his big hard cock while she watches and tells me what a good little cock sucker I am. After I suck his cock and swallow his cum, she has another man bend me over and fuck me til he pumps his cum deep inside of me and I cum in the panties she made me wear.

I would love to hear from women to tell me how they would get me to suck cock and get fucked for their pleasure.

Last edited:
My favorite fantasy is : A sexy woman seduces me into sucking another mans cock.

I am on my knees sucking his big hard cock while she watches and tells me what a good little cock sucker I am.

Pretty much mine just insert wife...

Latest whim

Been nursing the fantasy of not only having a j/o buddy and where that might take me. Also thinking about exploring urethral sounding with someone experienced.

threesome

fantasy of having a threesome with a female and a black shemale. All of us going all the way

Mine are fairly trite and typical, yet they are mine, all mine. Suckling a woman's clit while she's being fucked in the ass. After she and he cum, I clean off his cock and the cum out of her ass. She returns the favor and sucks me off while he fucks my ass. The list goes on and on. The closest I came to any of these was with a couple where he and I were 69ing while she masturbated, she watched as I blew him and, later, she got on all fours and I ate her ass as he was between my legs blowing me.

Mine are fairly trite and typical, yet they are mine, all mine. Suckling a woman's clit while she's being fucked in the ass. After she and he cum, I clean off his cock and the cum out of her ass. She returns the favor and sucks me off while he fucks my ass. The list goes on and on. The closest I came to any of these was with a couple where he and I were 69ing while she masturbated, she watched as I blew him and, later, she got on all fours and I ate her ass as he was between my legs blowing me.

One is a recalling of a time I managed to meet an open minded couple. He wanted to give his first blowjob and bottom, she was supportive. He was too nervous to get hard but found the best position for him was to lay on his back and suck my cock. He wasn't too good but his wife, a nurse, sure knew how to find my prostate. Fingered the heck out of my ass and I gave the poor guy WAY more than he bargained for. Watching them hold each other and kiss/lick all my cum off his face, neck and chest was nice. Got me rock solid again so he got to experience being a bottom for the first time that night.

One is a recalling of a time I managed to meet an open minded couple. He wanted to give his first blowjob and bottom, she was supportive. He was too nervous to get hard but found the best position for him was to lay on his back and suck my cock. He wasn't too good but his wife, a nurse, sure knew how to find my prostate. Fingered the heck out of my ass and I gave the poor guy WAY more than he bargained for. Watching them hold each other and kiss/lick all my cum off his face, neck and chest was nice. Got me rock solid again so he got to experience being a bottom for the first time that night.

Wow! Wish I'd been him!

A MMf with a dominate couple/woman. She would order me to suck his cock and lick her pussy. Then her and I get into a 69 while she is being fucked and I lick and suck them both. Then she would peg me while I suck his cock. Then he would creampie her and make me lick her clean.

a mans cum mixed with a womans is outstanding

To have a guy that really enjoys sucking my cock to do outdoors activities with on a regular basis. Could it getting any better than getting a blow job while out fishing in the morning?

Back