How to ask for oral sex?

Timben

Virgin
I would like to ask for oral sex, I would really like to understand the feeling and the correct response when receiving it. Any advice on this? I realize that I said from a previous post, that I don't get anything out of it, but I wanna try again, perhaps it's something I'm doing wrong.

Licking Her Pussy

I would like to ask for oral sex, I would really like to understand the feeling and the correct response when receiving it. Any advice on this? I realize that I said from a previous post, that I don't get anything out of it, but I wanna try again, perhaps it's something I'm doing wrong.

The best way to initiate oral sex is to do it to her first, the reciprocation and interaction acts as a delicious feed-back loop that just builds and builds… licking pussy leads inexorably to sucking cock, and vice versa...

I have a buddy who asked a girl on their first date "Are you going to suck my dick or what?" She actually did it.

However, I don't think this would usually work.

This might not work on your wife but for me, telling me to get on my knees and the words "Suck it" usually work just fine.

You might not be getting anything out of it because she might not be doing what is right for you. There is no one way that works for everyone. She might need to do a combination of things. Licking, sucking, using her hands... Harder, softer, faster, slower... Ball play or no ball play. But if she isn't willing to communicate then good luck with that!

Just drop it out and blurt out "Well! It's not going to suck itself" but be prepared to cover your balls really fast in case LOL

Go down on her first. Then just ask her if she'd like to blow you in return, if she doesn't do it herself.

If she says "no" - well, that's when things get more complicated. I recommend dropping the issue that time, then ask on forums more specifically what to do if she says "no"

You could also ask for a 69 position.

Go down on her first. Then just ask her if she'd like to blow you in return, if she doesn't do it herself.

If she says "no" - well, that's when things get more complicated. I recommend dropping the issue that time, then ask on forums more specifically what to do if she says "no"

You could also ask for a 69 position.

Actually, just begin in the 69 position. After some initial kissing and foreplay, just turn yourself on the bed so you can begin licking her pussy. Don't even say anything about her returning the favor. While you're pleasuring her she will have the perfect opportunity to return the favor if she is so inclined...and she will be much more inclined while being aroused than after her orgasm ;) Oral sex is a natural and very common act of human sexual intimacy...it's not a kinky taboo.

PS: Be clean and nice smelling :rolleyes:

Wow.
I've never asked for a bj, and never failed to receive one. It never occurred to me it was not part and parcel of sex.

Wow.
I've never asked for a bj, and never failed to receive one. It never occurred to me it was not part and parcel of sex.

Exactly!
Only times I have asked, was as more a joke....although....it worked!
Like when my wife asked me if I needed a jump start to get out there and change the oil in her car. Told her 'nope, I don't need a jump start, I think I need a suck start'.

She got me going!

Back