Story: My Parents Run a Porn Studio

So there are two different directions for the story. Firstly is you get to go to the porn studio and do stuff like be in a porno or fuck a porn star. Or the second direction is that there is a party to celebrate you taking over and all these sexy pornstars are going to be there.
 
How did you add so many options in this first thread? I can only add a maximum of four.
 
How did you add so many options in this first thread? I can only add a maximum of four.

Officially, the site is only programmed to allow a maximum of four child threads, but the site has so many holes in its programming this is easily circumvented. It's described with fair accuracy in the CHYOO FAQ under Adding a fifth option to a thread. The only omissions are what each number means, and by consequence what to do if one arrives at the thread from either a search page or a user's list of threads, as well as the fact that this trick also works on closed stories.

In the interest of fairness and to minimize off-topic posts: the first number after "/main.story.page/" is the thread the user was reading previously and the thread to which the user will return if "<<Prev" is pressed, and the second number is the thread the user is reading right now. Thus, there is only one number (the thread the user is reading right now) when arriving from a location other than the story map, something that is only accessible if the user was first on another thread. Of course, one could directly link the story map and eliminate the additional number this way.

It should be noted that no one is entirely sure why some stories completely disappear at times, and that some people, fearing this outcome, choose to not exploit any of these glitches unless there is an absolute necessity.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top