The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
working on my hard cock wish I had assistance

I wish I were there to help you. The only thing I like better about another guys hard cock in my hand, is his hard cock in my mouth or stretching my asshole.

Bill

sure let me barrow all

id let you have my ass and cum deep inside it.or i can suck your cock and milk the cum from you loaded nuts.shoting your hot seed in my mouth.feeling the warmth of it as it fills my mouth

id let you have my ass and cum deep inside it.or i can suck your cock and milk the cum from you loaded nuts.shoting your hot seed in my mouth.feeling the warmth of it as it fills my mouth

mm love that....where are you in Va?

Thinking about starting....

Hello all...I am thinking about starting to stroke my cock...its semi hard now thinking about it but could use some help.LOL

I'll use my imagination in the meantime. It works very well...

I bet you look a treat in short skirt and heels?

Beside the car. Now that sound good.

I sat naked once on a car hood, and received that sort of attention. It was really hot. Outdoors, warm night, no clothes..receiving a blow job from someone who wanted to give it so bad. Very erotic.

I think you would be llke that.

Not nine inches though, unfortunately... I will just thrust so much harder...

You two got me going at it.LOL

Beside the car. Now that sound good.

I sat naked once on a car hood, and received that sort of attention. It was really hot. Outdoors, warm night, no clothes..receiving a blow job from someone who wanted to give it so bad. Very erotic.

I think you would be llke that.

Not nine inches though, unfortunately... I will just thrust so much harder...

I thought you were going to bed

I could imagine sucking you off while you were naked on the bonnet of you car

What would I be wearing while I was teasing you and would I be begging you to fuck me beside the car with just a quick flash of what you were doing to the passing motorists

What a turn on that would be

I bet I could make you come again

lol

Allana

I was just going to say the same thing to you when I brought up this post...

This happened last night too. I spent a week away from the site a little while ago. Tried some other forums. A really long, boring week..

Now, to the point..

It was one of the most erotic experiences I have ever had. He was scared, rightly so, of being caught. And I was laughing. Cruel. But he was enjoying himself..

I bet you could too.

G.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back