The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that I seem to put myself in the postion with people that love that I let them walk all over me and treat me like shit.

no they dont.. they spit every time..

I'm part of their corporate help desk.. and when their customer service department cant handle the call.. they forward their customers.. to us. Their.. customers.

I hate comcast. The last time me and comcast talked I told them to take my service and shove it up their ass.

Thanks Gracie.

Ever just know you have "bottomed out," so to speak and the only options in front of you are tremendously scary?

(this is in no way related to my relationship or anything to do with Lit.)

Yes. Ever hear that song 'my give a damn's busted'. By the time K got out of basic training, I was THERE.

irrational limits???

what kind of subbie can't do spankings???
I have yet to meet another lifestyler that can't give or take them as per your PYL/pyl.

*I am sorry Big D if I caused you any anguish*

Thanks for going easy on me, I know you didn't finish the full amount I was supposed to get, as laughable as it the full amount was, I thank you for realizing I was beyond fear at the 6th tender spank & fully stopping at the 8th. My trust in you just went up by a mountainside. Thank you for paying attention.

Last edited:
I have yet to meet another lifestyler that can't give or take them.

*I am sorry Big D if I caused you any anguish*

Thanks for going easy on me, I know you didn't finish the full amount I was supposed to get, as laughable as it the full amount was, I thank you for realizing I was beyond fear at the 6th tender spank & fully stopping at the 8th. My trust in you just went up by a mountainside. Thank you for paying attention.

Hi.. nice to meet you.. My name is Fi.. I'm a subbie.. and I cant give spankings...

not without feeling that something is desperately wrong with the universe.

Hi.. nice to meet you.. My name is Fi.. I'm a subbie.. and I cant give spankings...

not without feeling that something is desperately wrong with the universe.

no but I am thinking you can take them....

I have yet to meet another lifestyler that can't give or take them as per your PYL/pyl.

One of my regular bottoms just can't take spankings. I can paddle her, cane her, flog her, etc, but she just can't deal with spanking by hand.

You're fixating on it, stegral, and it's causing you a load of anxiety. It's a limit, that's all, and any good top should respect that.

I am drunk on a sunday afternoon.

Who knew red wine could be so lovely?

When it doesn't cause a migraine.

It is an honour to have pleased you, o Nerd Queen.

Your service in the name of Nerd Kingdom shall be remembered in infamy for all time, humble peon. I would award thee with the congressional medal of geekdom, the highest honor available at this time.

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back