Island Running (Closed)

Elerra moved up on the edge of the bed, watching Mia continue to pleasure and feed from her wife. It did surprise her that the two were still going at it, but happy as well. Mia had adjusted to her new life quickly it seemed, at least for now. She leaned back on her elbows for a moment as she let the two continue for a few more moments.

After letting what she deemed a sufficient time for their play. Elerra decided to was time for everyone to calm down. She took a deep breathe for a moment before she leaned forward and reached down, taking a handful of Mia's hair in her hand. She lifted the girl up from Lilth, capturing her mouth with hers for a moment in a passionate kiss, before grinning, licking the taste of Lilith from both of their lips.

"I think that's enough for now. I think that's enough play for now. I think we all need to relax a bit after such a wonderful session. Now go and get yourself cleaned up. And I am starving."

Her hand released Mia's hair to let her get to what she needed. She took a deep breathe, looking down at her wife sprawled out on the rug, coated in sweat and cum.
 
Mia whimpered at her Mistress' request and reluctantly ran off on shaky legs while groaning at the discomfort of her freshly used ass. Lilith laid exhausted and spent on the floor for a few moments admiring how her wife looks in the fire light. Then she got an idea after realizing something and soon got up off the floor without a word. Lilith went over to where their private spa bath was and began to fill it up with hot water, finding some light berry scented oils to add to the water.

When she came back to the bed where Elerra was laying down, clearly exhausted from the many orgasms that she forced on herself. Lilith grabbed her hands and pulled her to feet, guiding her towards the tub and waited till she was settled down. She sat on the edge of the tub for now, draping her legs on either side of Elerra and began to take care of her hair, combing out the tangles and slowly washed it, massaging her scalp during the process. Lilith wanted her wife to relax and enjoy herself being pampered for a change.
 
Elerra smirked for a moment as she watched Mia leave to fulfill her request before closing her eyes a little. She heard the sounds of the spa bath being filled, but she didn't make any moves from the bed.

She gasped softly as her wife pulled her up from the bed before leading her over to the bath. She moaned a little at the warmth and soothing water as it engulfed her sore body. She inhaled the sweet scent for a moment as she settled herself into the water, going in up to her neck. She mmed as she closed her eyes as Lilith began to massage and untangle her hair.

"That feels wonderful love. thank you."
 
Lilith made the bathing process as sensual as possible for Elerra, washing every inch of her and massaging sore muscles. She was wanting her wife to be as relaxed as possible, showing her just how much she truly loves her.

When the bath was done and Mia came back with the tray of food for both of them, Lilith sent Mia away for the night while letting Elerra relax on the bed. Lilith straddled over her lap and proceeded to feed her wife lovingly. With some of the fruit, Lilith would put it between her teeth and feed it to Elerra with a kiss.
 
The bath was a wonderful and relaxing experience for Elerra, the first she had in a very long time. She was very relaxed by the time the bath was done, having enjoyed the feel of her wife's hands on her sore muscles. She was probably going to have a very blissful sleep that night.

When she was settled on the bed, she giggled a little bit as Lilith straddled her before starting to feed her. She mmmed at the food kiss, letting their lips linger together for a few moment before pulling back a little to chew her food. Her hands rested gently on her wife's thighs while she let Lilith continue to feed her. She gave a little grin for a moment after several bites.

"If you spoil me like this too much, I'll come to expect it on a regular basis love."

She reached forward with a hand, her fingers tracing along the newly sprouted tail.
 
Lilith smiled and laughed a little at her wifes words it also made her think a little, wondering what was coming over her. It isn't like Lilith to act this way, she could still feel her normal shyness hiding in the back, she was sure it still hid in her eyes as well. The actions held no signs of the shyness though as she kept pampering her Queen.

"There's nothing wrong with that idea. One of your pets should spoil you, why not have it be your your favorite pet?"

Lilith gave a slight moan as she realized for the first time just how sensitive her new tail is, sending those wonderful sparks into her nerves. Once they had their fill of the food, she set the tray to the side and grabbed some sweet scented oil, rubbing it on her hands to warm it up.

"You deserve to be spoiled. You work so hard at keeping all your pets happy, that at least one of them should make sure you are happy at all times."

Soon she started to massage the oil into her wifes skin, starting with her arms and working down to each of her finger tips. Just like the bath, making it slow and sensual, allowing Elerra to enjoy every moment of it.
 
She smiled at her wife's words, wondering how true they actually were. They were sweet and did hold truth to them.

"Yes, you are right love. A queen always deserves to be spoiled."

She giggled for a moment and grinned as Lilith brought out the scented oil. She mmed and closed her eyes as the oil was applied to her soft, dark flesh, enjoying the combined feelings of the oil and her wife's soft fingers. She relaxed on the bed as she let Lilith do her front. Once her front was finished, she rolled over onto her front carefully.

The exhaustion from their bout of sex, the excitement of the rescue, and relaxation techniques easily did their part. Soon Elerra had fallen asleep beneath Lilith and her sweet touch, a smile on her face.
 
Lilith gave her wife a full body massage till Elerra finally fell asleep. She massaged every inch of her gorgeous dark body, all the way down to her toes. Once she was asleep, Lilith quietly got out of bed and cleaned herself up in the bath, taking her time to enjoy the quietness of the moment. It also allowed her time to reflect on the changes that this merging as caused, examining her new look. For the longest time she had a hard time with the new look, it was so much different from her own. Her eyes were a mixture of her own and that of the succubus, showing the half breed side of her.

Even though Lilith saw the beauty in the new look, it also slightly disgusted her as well, the elegant elf that she grew up with had all disappeared. She was afraid that people will just see the queen they have always known as a creature to be feared.

During this time of examining herself, there was also something different, a feeling that she couldn't quite place at first. The succubus in her knew what it was though and it finally dawned on her...

"I'm with child....."

It took her several moments to get over the shock, the bath water was cold by the time Lilith got out. Soon she curled up in bed next to her wife, watching over her as she slept till finally she, herself fell asleep.
 
Elerra slept soundly in a deep slumber, although sometime time during the night she did move. It was to wrap the arms around Lilth and hold her close.this last through part of the night, as she did pull away again.

It was just before noon that the Queen awoke, yawning softly. She winced a little at the soreness she felt all over, though she smiled at the thought of the wonderful time the night before. She looked over at her sleeping wife, kissing her forehead softly before slipping from the bed.

Not bothering to dress, she made her way through the house. The smell of cooked food filled the downstairs, where she grabbed a mug of warm mead. She said good afternoon to the one maid inside, cleaning the living room. Once outside, she saw the second maid hanging up laundry. She stopped her chore long enough to curtsy to the queen, who smiled back.

Elerra moved down closer to the water, setting the mug on the nearby rocks. She soon began stretching, enjoying the breeze on her soft naked skin.
 
Once Lilith fell asleep, she slept pretty hard and didn't even feel when Elerra got out of bed. It was sometime later when she finally woke, though with a massive headache almost as if she had too much to drink. After looking around she had noticed that her wife had left and she saw the maid cleaning up the room quietly.

"Where is the Queen?"

The maid was startled by the sudden sound of Lilith's voice as she wasn't paying attention, she quickly apologized for waking her up, though she didn't. Then just as quickly told Lilith that she was still down by the lake. Lilith slowly got out of bed and made her way towards the lake. Grabbed a robe, yet it didn't hide much when the sun shone through it and on her way out, grabbing a tray of food with some mead. She had one of the maids follow behind with a blanket.

Once the maid laid out the blanket, Lilith told her to take her leave while setting the tray down. Her head still pounded wildly for some reason, she was hoping it had to do with all the changes that happened to her body.

"Come, sit my love! I brought you some food and mead."

Lilith didn't have any mead however, drinking some tea that she hoped would relieve some of the headache.

"I have discovered something last night, news that I am sure will please you."

All the while, Lilith pretended like she wasn't suffering, not wanting to worry her wife over a meaningless headache.
 
Elerra was absorbed in watching the birds flying over the lake when she heard her wife's voice. She turned and smiled to her, moving over to the prepared meal and blanket. She sat down carefully on the blanket to not mess it up too much.

"The maids have prepared a wonderful meal as usual."

She picked up some fruit and bit into it, the juice running down the corner of her mouth for a moment. She raised and eyebrow and smiled as she cleaned the juice from the corner of her mouth at the sound of Lilith's words.

"Wonderful news? And what wonderful news do you have for me love?"

She shifted on the blanket to scoot next to her wife, sliding her free hand around her waist.
 
Lilith smiled as she watched Elerra enjoy the food that was brought out. Lilith even took some fruit for herself, letting her wife hang for a moment with anticipation.

"Well, Last night while you slept, it gave me some time to consider the changes that had happened to me."

She paused again, smiling as she took her sweet time in revealing the news, enjoying the moment of making her wife wait with wonderment. Lilith exaggerated the wait time to eat another piece of fruit slowly waiting just until before her wife was about to speak.

"One of those changes made me realize that I am with child."

Lilith said it so casually as if it was a typical dinner topic and pretending to think nothing of it as she waited to see how her wife would respond.
 
Elerra nodded quietly as Lilith began speaking about the changes she had went through the night before. The night before had been interesting, and the Queen was quiet fir a few moments as she ate a piece of fruit. It did take a coup,e of moments before she realized what her wife had said about being with child.

She gasped and then smiled happily as she hugged her wife with both arms.

"That is wonderful news m'love. Are you really sure?"

She giggled softly for a moment, pulling away a bit while still holding her in her arms.

"Of course you would be. I would never imagine in all my life to be able to conceive a child, but we did. Oh, that makes me very happy to hear love."

She gave her a soft kiss for a moment before just holding her close.
 
Lilith laughed at her reaction and hugged her just as close and tight throughout the kiss. After everything they have been through in just a short time, she knew this new would make her wife happy.

"I will admit, it shocked me and I'm not sure if I'm ready for a child. But all the signs are there."

She smiled just as she leaned in to kiss Elerra again, not thinking about anything else in those few moments. Reaching for her wifes' hand and held it to her belly, knowing that Elerra would be able to feel the subtle changes.
 
She mmed into the kiss, holding it for a few seconds longer. She broke gently before shifting on the blanket so she was sitting next to her wife. Her hand remained on Lilth's abdomen, feeling the soft skin beneath her touch. She wrapped her arm around her wife's waist gently. She kissed Lilith's cheek and giggled softly.

"I don't think anyone is truly ready for a child. And I believe our little castle will be filled with the sounds of little feet. Everything will be fine m'love."
 
Lilith smiled at what Elerra was saying and felt her arms wrapping her.

"If you keep this up, we both will starve to death because...."

she didn't finish her sentence, instead she pulled Elerra into a passionate kiss and slowly laid her down onto the blanket.

"because things like this will happen..."

whispering through the kiss while gliding her hand down to tease her wifes cock a little. Once it was hard and clearly ready for action, Lilith smiled playfully then sat back up.

"But, you need to eat.. and I guess I'm eating for two now.."

She said as she reached for some fruit, pretending as if she didn't do anything at all.
 
Elerra was caught off-guard for a moment by Lilith's passionate kiss, but she returned it lovingly as she was placed on the blanket on her back. She giggled and mmed softly as she watched Lilth work her fingers on making her cock erect. She gave a little smirk as Lilth sat back from her teasing.

"I don't think starvation would be as much of a problem as the teasing of my loving wife."

She remained on her back a little longer, giving Lilith and herself a bit of time to eat. After a few mouthfuls, she sat up with a grin. She grabbed Lilith's wrists before pushing her back on the blanket and straddling her waist. She leaned down and whispered gently in her ear.

"Are you thirsty love?"

She shifted to holding Lilth's hands with one before reaching down, spreading her legs. Elerra shifted herself so she was between Lilth's legs, her tip poised at her soft folds for a moment before pushing deeply into her, moaning loudly.
 
Last edited:
Lilith enjoyed every bit of attention that Elerra had to offer. Even back when she was with her father Lillith had never felt so pampered. There was very little that Elerra allowed her to do on her own, or she needed permission to do depending on the situation. For a few days Lilith was too embarrassed to do some of the things that were asked of her. Though, more often than not it would make her cum harder than she ever has, making her want to do more for her wife.


They had spent at least one week getting to know Mia before sending her back to the castle for Alyca and Kylia to enjoy. There was no doubt in either of their minds that the three of them would get along just fine. The two Queens stayed out in the cottage home for at least another two weeks enjoying each other and most importantly, getting to know each other more intimately. Lilith learned so much about her wife, all her likes and dislikes, right along with how to tease her enough that it was nearly impossible to keep control.

After three solid weeks of nothing but peace and quiet it was now time for them to return. It wasn't easy to tell what all was happening at the castle and Lilith didn't really want to go back. This easy living for the last three had her a little too spoiled and she took her sweet time packing the few things she had.
 
Elerra watched her wife pack her clothes up from the bedroom doorway, smiling a bit. It would be a pity to leave the peacefulness they had on their honetmoon, but duty called them back. She giggled softly after a few moments.

"You know, you can let the maids do that for you m'love."

She moved up behind her wife, wrapping her arms around her gently. She laid a light kiss on her shoulder for a moment before whispering in her ear.

"I love you."

She held her wife for a few more moments before pulling aaway gently.

"I need to make sure the maids have everything cleaned up and stored before we can leave."
 
"Know they can. It's just something to keep me busy."

Lilith reached behind and pulled gently on Elerra's hips, smiling from the light kiss. She glanced over the same shoulder and caught her wifes lips right before Elerra pulled away.

"I love you as well.. I won't be much longer, just a few more little things."

She watched as Elerra left the room and finished getting ready to leave. The dress was royal blue silk and brought out all of her curves. It was one of Elerra's favorites and Lilith knew deep down that she'll have a little surprise for the trip home. Smiling at the thought of how they arrived here on their wedding night.

Soon enough Lilith had the maids bring the bags out to the carriage and headed off the kitchen for something to drink before they left. She loved this place and knew that she would be spending a lot more time here in the future.

"I am ready when you are M'Love.."

Glancing over her shoulder towards where Elerra stood, knowing that what she just said had a double meaning.
 
Elerra had on a dark red silk dress with a plunging neckline she had changed into for the ride home. She had changed after leaving the bedroom, and she found this more comfortable for the ride home.

She made sure that the maids had everything spotless and closed up, so that everything would be ready for the next time they visited. After the house was done, she went outside to check there as well. Everything seemed in order, so Elerra went back into the kitchen one last time, smiling seeing her wife.

"I can see that. You are always ready m'dear."

She moved up beside her wife, giving her a light smack on her shapely rear before pulling down a glass and filling it with water. After draining the cup, she brushed her lips softly against Lilith's for a moment.

"After you m'Queen."
 
Lilith returned the soft kiss with a slight chuckle and proceeded to head outside while holding her Queens' hand.

"I'm almost afraid to return. Can't imagine what kind of mess we left everyone in.... three weeks is long enough to start a war."

Of course she knew no wars had been started considering the maids brought back information from the castle. It did make her wonder though what all has been happening since the wedding. It isn't everyday that a kingdom has two Queens.

"I also wonder if our pets ever left the bedroom....."

She laughed at the thought of the three of them being a tangled mess when they arrive there. The maids helped her into the carriage by making sure all of the dress went in as well before helping Elerra get in.
 
"I'm sure everything is fine. We haven't been gone that long."

She giggled for a moment at her wife's comment about their pets not leaving the bedroom. She also couldn't help herself, pinch's Lilth's ass as the maids were helping her up.

"I'm sure Alyca has kept herself busy with the dressmaking. Now the other two..."

She gave a little smirk as the maids helped her in as well. Elerra sat down beside her wife as the carriage door was closed. The carriage was soon underway, a second one on it's way to pick up the maids.

Elerra slipped an arm around her wife's shoulders as she held her hand as well.

"I just wonder how they will react to your new appearance."
 
Lilith laughed at the idea of what Nicky would be doing to the new pet. Nicky may be shy in her own way, but once you got her started she became quite the little nympho. Lilith started to actually miss having the painslut around. Typically that wasn't a thing for Lilith, but since merging with Kylia, she's been having those urges to tease the living hell out of her pet.

"Well, I don't think it'll be too much of a shock really. They have seen Kylia in her true from... This is... just a calmer version of that..."

She leaned into Elerra when her arm wrapped around, watching their fingers entwine with each other.

"I have missed my little pet though. I can feel how Kylia felt about her, she grew pretty attached to her. I may not be able to do what Kylia used to do, or at least not yet... But I hope she won't be disappointed in this change."

After saying that she realized that she honestly didn't know how to handle the powers of being a succubus. She can feel it running through her and the strength behind it, sometimes the burning from it overwhelmed her. The headaches were still there, some days were stronger than others.

"Perhaps now that things are.... normal again. You can teach me how to control Kylia's powers? I haven't told you because I didn't want you to worry, but I have been having headaches. I have to wonder if it is because of Kylia's energy, I can't seem to control it."
 
Elerra smiled and laughed listening to her wife talk about Nicky. She looked out the window for a moment as the carriage was soon underway. Glancing at the opposite seat, the leather swing they had used on the way up was sitting in a neat little pile waiting to be put up and used once more.

She looked back at her wife at the mention of her headache, frowning.

"Of course I will help love. It would not do to have you in pain all the time, and have to neglect everything. I will do what I can to help you out."

She giggled for a moment, kissing the back of Lilith's hand.

"I just had a wicked thought of perhaps turning our little painslut into a breeder. Maybe change her looks to something a little more exotic as well. What do you think?"
 
Back
Top