Funky Pink Bitch

Who likes feet?

My husband loooooves mine! :)kiss: for you honey!)

Attachments

• IMG_0275.jpg
    IMG_0275.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 852
Me! I'm kinda sad they aren't at the bottom of your posts anymore!

Does your husband like doing naughty things involving your feet? If so, what?

I like to change the siggy up..
I'm sure they'll be back..or something like it..lol

Yes he does..I absolutely love when he sucks the hell out of my toes..he sucks them and it's practically orgasmic! He says I give a mean foot job too!

I like to change the siggy up..
I'm sure they'll be back..or something like it..lol

Yes he does..I absolutely love when he sucks the hell out of my toes..he sucks them and it's practically orgasmic! He says I give a mean foot job too!

Yay! The feet are back! You've definitely got OUR attention!

Lucky hubby! Do you enjoy giving the footjobs as well? They can be kinda messy! :) Also, do you usually do them with or without stockings/nylons?

Yay! The feet are back! You've definitely got OUR attention!

Lucky hubby! Do you enjoy giving the footjobs as well? They can be kinda messy! :) Also, do you usually do them with or without stockings/nylons?

Yes, I like it. I like that he likes it too. I don't mind the mess..I love it when he cums on my feet :devil:

And I'll do it with or without stockings..Depends on if he's gotten to the point of taking them off me yet..

Yes, I like it. I like that he likes it too. I don't mind the mess..I love it when he cums on my feet :devil:

And I'll do it with or without stockings..Depends on if he's gotten to the point of taking them off me yet..

Aww, you changed your pics just for me! How sweet!

Waaaait a minute... are you trying to make me... explode?:devil:

I told ya something similar would be up soon! lol

--and that is the point of posting pictures for all to see! and I like the attention...who doesn't?

I told ya something similar would be up soon! lol

--and that is the point of posting pictures for all to see! and I like the attention...who doesn't?

I wouldn't mind giving you some personal attention... all over your toes, feet, and legs!

Hmm... I may have to go take care of this "little" problem I got going on here!

wanna see more??

Mmm, yes please....simply gorgeous

Who likes feet?

My husband loooooves mine! :)kiss: for you honey!)

Definitely- you have lovely feet....lovely suckable toes;)

Funnily enough, as soon as I saw the pics in your sig line, that was my first thought- how much I'd love to cum all over those lovely feet:devil:

it does more then suffice

and I do understand that we all are look no touch here I believe

just a little wicked fun

no offense or cause for concern meant

None taken..just statin'!

here's another..:D

Attachments

• IMG_0322.jpg
    IMG_0322.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 675
Back