 Sienna’s lounge 

TRTartRobyn069.jpg



Beauty in nature

NONE FINER
 
Like I said to you and I will say to all the others who visit. Opening a new thread dedicated to yourself is now a waste of time. Run this one out to close on 5000 posts and let the mods close it. You keep your music threads going which will give you more time. You can play on the playground number 27 lass. These kind of personal threads are no good. You have used one for over 16 years. Ask yourself and answer the question I asked last night and this morning. I have been following you on these personal threads and seen the comments on your pictures. No I am not jealous at all. I just want to put this on record.

:heart:T:kiss::kiss::heart:
 
First, may I apologise to those reading this thread if they feel they have been offended.

Second, I will not share an argument online with someone virtually standing next to me. I hope that is perfectly clear to a certain individual.


rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg
 
=====================================
See next page...
=====================================

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg
 
Last edited:
Awsome to see it grow in her mouth :devil:
Now that is a real BJ :) To add, if she took him in her mouth just at the very moment he ejaculates, then that is "the best of a real BJ" ;)
Taking all of his warm creamy spunk down her throat... Mmm... so fucking gorgeous
;):D:devil:

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg
 
HOLIDAY COMEDY FOR YOU...

OK. So me and my girlfriend are putting up our tree on Friday of this last week. More because she likes to do it right after the Thanksgiving holiday and keep it up for a month until the end of December. I'm not for all that time, but I'm not going to argue.

Well, we put the tree up and it's a beautiful tree and I leave the television on in the background to just give something else to do while we are unpacking, decorating and pretty much cleaning the crap out of the whole house.

OK...Not the juice of this story goes back to her teen-aged son and Harry Potter...

Several years ago, he was on line and watching a spoof cartoon of the whole Wizarding world and it made it sound like Ron and Hermionie were making passionate noises while in the spoof, they were actually trying to say a spell. So..Since this time he loves to say this every time he catches a mere sound byte of any of the movies. He sounds like he's REALLY enjoying himself and overall it's quite comedic and funny to listen to. He's become rather good at sounding like Ron having an orgasm.

So. back to Friday. We finish and decide everything looks beautiful around the house. The tree is green and covered in dark blue and gold and the stairs and door all look perfect for the season. I'm sitting on the couch watching her and she decides to sit down next to me. We begin with some nice friendly kisses and end up with her straddling my lap and really...really making some heat between us.

So...Since her son is in the house and in the basement where he truly spends most of his time, we decide to move to the bedroom....Foreplay does continue and she is trying her best to get me off before we even start. She can be very enthusiastic overall to say the least.

We stand in the room and undress each other in heated kisses. I love to move up and down her body and feel her hold me in place when her erogenous zones are firing off in her head. But I tease her by moving to the bed and laying back.

She takes me in her mouth and fully engulf's me with her lips and tongue.
The heat she generates from here is pure extacy for me. I love her blow jobs and her hand moves perfectly in time to bring me closer and closer to an orgasm.

Well, any gentleman will tell you that is not the proper way to finish holiday decorating. I push up to the middle of the bed and invite her to her favorite position where she straddles me. Her passion and motion are now a blur because, like I said earlier, she's very enthusiastic. It was rather sensual but also very animal...She was truly enjoying herself up to when she finally give me the very point of what I desire. Her orgasm covers me and I hold her ass tightly trying to make sure she can feel the tip of me rubbing inside her while she tries to quietly let me know she's cumming.

After a few minutes she slips off of me and turns to clean my now covered cock. I truly get totally turned on by her desire to clean me and taste herself but something she hardly ever does is turn to let me taste her at the same time. Who am I to say no...Really.

Before I know it, we are wrapped up in a tight 69 position and my tongue is doing everything it can to win the oral race to orgasm. Turns out her previous O was just the beginning because it doesn't take long for her to shake and moan loudly with my cock still filling her mouth.....

THEN....I hear it.....Fuck me running...Her son is in the living room moaning out to the sounds of he Harry Potter spoof and being quite enthusiastic himself. It doesn't take any genius to realize he's mocking the movie and also the sounds of the bedroom at the same time. He's 18 by the way. Not at all unfamiliar with the sounds of lust.

At this moment my girlfriend is still writhing in her own bliss, but the noise this boy is making is hitting my ears like a cacophony of badly tuned trumpets. I lose my hard on and end up laying on the bed stating quietly about the upcoming death of this boy.

My girlfriend lays next to me as he continues in the living room...She apologizes emphatically but I can only laugh at the situation...I mean really....My orgasm was killed by a combination of Harry Potter and a teenager mocking both.

Anyway....That's my holiday decorating story...My lovely girlfriend did finally get me off later that evening and it was well worth the wait, but I thought you would enjoy reading the passionate story of my wonderful sex life.

If not....Too late. You already read it. :rose::rose:
 
Thank you pkinginva my love for sharing your story :) I enjoyed it so much :):kiss: ... And if others would like to share, come on, lets read it.

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

Took me a while, but I decided the comedic aspect was just too much to not share it with someone. :D
 
Back
Top